Poll

Where should CD7 be held? Remember, this is just to see what people think, it's not a formal part of any decision making the guys from VMX might be doing!

Victoria
34 (24.6%)
New South Wales
29 (21%)
Queensland
66 (47.8%)
Tasmania
2 (1.4%)
South Australia
7 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: CD7...........  (Read 22038 times)

basil44

Re: CD7...........
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2009, 01:27:16 pm »
ALL THINGS 414, why dont you just f*&k off and go back under your mushroom,this thread is all about people that have enjoyed themselves, being positive and happy and looking forward to doing it in the future. I dont know you but I was talking to someone this morning who said you where a good bloke and cant understand your carryings on, maybe you need phyciatric help? If your just doing it for a stir then its in poor taste, didnt your mother tell you if you havent got anything nice to say then dont say anything at all. I would garrantee even someone like you would have loved CD6, maybe thats what you need to come along to CD7 and we can show you how to have a goodtime!! I have to thank everyone again for CD6 the most awesome 4 days of dirtbiking I have ever had, hey AJ how about making it a week long like Bikeweek in the States, you coud call it DIRTBIKE WEEK , gee we coud start another thread on that. Everyone in the whole dirtbike world coud come to it, even nasty, lonley Victorians with the I dont go out of my 300km radius mentality.Cheers John.

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2009, 01:36:55 pm »
A      WEEK!   (Gasp)  :o

Err... nice idea, but it's not going to happen.  I get in enough crap already for being away that long.... ;)

And by the way it looks like 414 has deleted his previous post.  It is a pain when that happens, because it makes following responses meaningless.  But it is also the nature of the beast... ::)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 01:40:48 pm by AjayVMX »

All Things 414

« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2009, 01:37:45 pm »
Yawn. The above rant was because I had a post answering Daves little poke at me.
I'm not getting on any other pages pertaining to CD 6 and causing any trouble am I?. We had our little disagreements here. On this page. About organising the next one. Ok. And it all started off here over some idiot basically saying "suck shit the rest of the Nation". Now I pulled that smart remark to Dave because on reflection I though "fork him". Ok? Now go fug yourself you idiot.....
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 01:43:28 pm by All Things 414 »

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2009, 01:42:01 pm »
Yawn. The above rant was because I had a post answering Daves little poke at me. Go fug yourself you idiot.....

Nice.  ::)

All Things 414

« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2009, 01:44:36 pm »
And you.

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2009, 01:47:45 pm »

All Things 414

« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2009, 01:49:46 pm »
My pleasure.

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2009, 02:01:54 pm »
JC great post! If you come from NthQld it can be just as far too Sunshine coast area as from Melbourne.
Being a Victorian I don't think that  our state is the centre of the VMX universe and besides we had the 1st 4 Classic Dirts and now the Honda Bonanza.
We do have some great racing series down here though.
Dont know whats happened to Allthings 414, he's generally a cool bloke.Maybe he forgot to take his medication or maybe he's pissed because he's Mum wouldn't let him go.I heard that he's only allowed out on weekends if he can make it back for evening service at 8pm.
Sorry Ross but lighten up abit man.Ever heard of the book " how to win friends and influence people"?

Jimmy

« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2009, 02:44:59 pm »

I've known Ajay for a long time and he has reached legendary status in the dirt bike world. 

Not really interested in knowing much about Mr 414, thanks.

Jimmy

gator

« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2009, 02:57:57 pm »
who are you calling Lonely victorian's ars wipe :-* ::)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 03:54:39 pm by gator »

DR

« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2009, 03:10:29 pm »
mmmm..I'd eat some more popcorn but a head full of cavities says don't do it man!! ;)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2009, 03:44:39 pm »
gator, try lonely .  lonley sounds like a horse or an indian who rode with Lone ranger.

but the funny part i all hear you laughing about is im calling it.  not bad for a mispeller  :O)

funny i can see it like dog knackers in other posts but i cant pick my own shitful spellin.

Ok ill sit back down now.....I think i need to take some pills.......  hey 414  maybe we can go halve in some blue ones. 

whatcha say ?
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2009, 04:23:28 pm »
.....................even nasty, lonley Victorians with the I dont go out of my 300km radius mentality.Cheers John.

pull your head in sport and don't generalise, not everyone can make it due to work family whatever, if they want to go bad enough they will travel like anyone else in this country. not all Victorians share what you perceive as a 300Km Mentality. for forks sake, buy a full lenght mirror and have a good look at yourself. i don't know why but that comment really pissed me off.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 04:28:11 pm by Hoony »
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

worms

« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2009, 04:24:24 pm »
a very wise man once said, THE ONLY PERSON YOU CAN FOOL IS YOURSELF,

CD7 bring it on, where and when i dont care.

Cheers Trev,

i cant help be bias to Conondale, as i havnt seen a better venue yet and its ONLY 40 klms from home,but i would go anywhere for it as in the past!

« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2009, 04:53:21 pm »
Forget the knockers & nay-sayers. Forget the NIMBY (not in my back yard) whinges. Forget the self-interest. If VMX means anything to you, if the fine crew of VMX decides to run CD7 at a suitable venue that can cope w its ever-growing scope, plan to be there wherever it is. You won't regret it.

Love that bit JC