Author Topic: CD6 free for all  (Read 48450 times)

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: CD6 free for all
« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2009, 11:03:03 am »
do you have broad band or dial up  even with broad band the take a while to load up for me to

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2009, 11:05:49 am »
HI Bingil,
Sometimes I get the same thing. Have you logged onto OZVMX, ie. put you name and password in?
That usually fixes it for me.
Thanks
VMX42
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline bingil 6

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2009, 11:09:37 am »
Yea logged on etc & on broadband I'll try logging off then back on , thanks Fellas

Offline bingil 6

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2009, 11:16:38 am »
No good,  ??? 

DR Bob

« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2009, 11:27:36 am »
This Kiwi boy had a ball. Big tick to John & Harry for a corner in their tent and a blast on the suzuk
The cooks for their great tucker .
Most of all to Brad for hosting the Kiwis . letting me loose on his hondas
Brad did I mention I don't know how to do the jumps NZ tracks are flat
Meeting lots of new friends ;D
A great time had by all
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 11:42:19 am by DR Bob »

Offline Viper79

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 11, 2009, 12:12:36 pm »
You need to right click on the little box with the red cross which will bring up a small window then left click on the (show picture) tab.
QA50 KO, XR75 K5 Race bike from VMBA days, XR400R1, CRF450R3, RM400T, DR650SE with off road adventure mods, MX360A, YZ400D, YZ465H, IT250H, 1985 Jawa 897 Slider, 2016 Jawa/GM Slider

firko

« Reply #126 on: June 11, 2009, 01:09:47 pm »

Klub Kevlar International Social Director, Kiwi Mike Jolley had a hoot riding Jonesys Weslake BSA/Metisse, Betty and anything offered including Dave Tanners RN400. Unfortunately he lost his camera on Sunday and the shots of the RN ride are lost. Once again, if anyone knows of the cameras wherabouts, a small reward will head their way if the camera or even the card is returned. In the background a drunken and lost Magoo is seen wandering aimlessly on Betrics XR75, looking for someone to play with.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 01:12:04 pm by firko »

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 11, 2009, 03:24:07 pm »
So far I only heard of Macca,Hilly and Barnsy who made the trip up from the south.Any others?
Also Nathan s says that the swapmeet side was a bit smaller - seems to be getting smaller with each event.
Any comments ? Any bargains found?

Cheers Brent

Offline Husky500evo

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2009, 05:44:41 pm »
     John Boag was also up from Victoria . I had a chat to the Vic guys & found them all to be top blokes . I hope they had a great time & it was good to see them put in the effort to travel the distance . I have got to say a special thank you to Bahnsy, who transported a frame back to Victoria for me.
     I have to say that CD6 was probably the most fun dirt bike related weekend, that I have had in over 30 years of riding & racing bikes. A big thumbs up to everyone involved with the organizing of the event. As far as the swapmeet was concerned, it was a bit smaller than at previous Classic Dirt's. But as a few people said to me , Ebay is probably the main reason for this . Also with so much going on & things to look at , over a large area, people don't want to be stuck hanging around a stall with stuff to sell. In saying that , there was still some bargains out there . The best ones that I saw were the Pro-Fab Mag Husky swingarm that '67 Husky Pete ended up with & the VB Cappra tank that Alan from Rockhampton pounced on. 

Offline floberts

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2009, 07:08:45 pm »
Does anyone know who was taking photos on the vinduro track water crossing and if they will be posted somewhere?

Ben

oldfart

« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2009, 07:30:06 pm »
If its the same chap I spoke to ........He advised  me that he was putting a Cd disc out . When I don't know

Offline floberts

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2009, 07:33:37 pm »
Excellent, I guess we'll all find out soon enough.
Ben

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2009, 08:19:53 pm »
Motocross News
Same Old Dirt, Bikes and Fun at Suzuki Classic Dirt 6
Posted: Thursday, 11th June, 2009 : 1:07 PM - - 317 Reads -
Record numbers of local, interstate and international vintage motocross riders and enthusiasts attended Suzuki VMX Classic Dirt 6 over the Queen’s Birthday weekend, transforming Queensland’s Green Park MX complex into a celebration of the sport’s golden years.

The size of the crowd at the 6-8 June event, held at the Sunshine Coast Motorcycle Club’s superb, natural terrain track, underlined the view held by many regular historic motocross event attendees - Suzuki Classic Dirt is Australia’s premier vintage dirt bike event.

The event involves inviting past and present motocross and dirt bike riders, including a number of former champions, to a weekend of non-competitive vintage motocross riding.

Perry Morison, General Manager Motorcycles, Suzuki Australia, said that he was thrilled by the number of riders and the positive feedback received by Suzuki and event organisers.

“Since its inception in 2000, Suzuki has seen the merit in supporting these former MX riders; by providing the opportunity to get back into motocross in a non-competitive environment, these riders have the most fun they’ve had in years,” he said.

Catering for pre-1985 machinery, the event also gave riders the chance to test ride a full range of Suzuki’s latest 2-stroke and 4-stroke motocross models.

“Suzuki has proudly sponsored every Classic Dirt event,” he said.

“Each year we add further support by inviting former Suzuki champions to attend as our special VIP guests.

“World MX Champions Brad Lackey and Joel Robert, along with this year’s VIP, three-times Mr Motocross Anthony Gunter, have all been major hits with local MX fans”.

Organisers were overwhelmed with the weekend’s success, where vintage trials and enduro riders were also given dedicated riding areas within the magnificent Green Park riding complex.

Planning is now underway for Suzuki VMX Classic Dirt 7, scheduled for mid-2010.
Best is in the West !!

Offline yzhilly

• Legend
  • Melbourne
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2009, 08:32:13 pm »
Thanks Vandy i did enjoy the ride on your bike but can you get your camera looked at it makes me look fat .
yzhilly ,YZ400E,,YZ250J,YZ125K,YZ100K,IT465H ,IT400D,IT250K , IT200L,XR250,XL250R,XL200R,XL125
Viper #436

Offline Snowy 76

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2009, 09:56:53 pm »
Did anyone else try the Vinduro loop Sunday arvo? I thought a Nice trail ride in the bush , Faaaaark!. Help me out, tuff 8 k`s and I need a excuse for trashing the  KDX I borrowed of Nathan.
Couple of CR`s