Author Topic: New scam  (Read 72111 times)

Montynut

Re: New scam
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2013, 10:32:14 am »
All politicians are the same, will say whatever it takes to get into power then once their snout gets in the trough they do whatever they feel like knowing they've got a minimum of 3years to make as much on the side as possible
That is true to a point
Hawke, Keating, Howard were all Politicians that generally kept their word and always, if you agreed or not, worked along their parties basic beliefs and seemed to be trying to do the right thing for Australia. I personally did not like Keating or his policies in many instance but I did not ever feel that he was incompetent, a criminal or wanted to damage Australia.

The current Federal Government display all three virtually 100% of the time. From the very first actions in 2007 to the current debacle they have combined the above three characteristics to new heights. They have even surpassed the Whitlam years. In 2007 Australia elected a gimmick – Kevin 07- there was no substance. Whitlam was elected on a gimmick – It’s time –

The current Government have even glossed over Whitlam’s period and he is now portrayed as the great Labor leader and a confidant for Gillard. WTF he was the leader of a disgraced and sacked Government yet this current mob defer to his guidance.

This is headed for the dungeon ;D

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2013, 10:58:29 am »
We currently have the worst opposition in Government this country has ever seen.
I know this because we have the worst Government we have ever seen and yet the people are still reluctant to turn to the opposition.
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2013, 11:09:19 am »
The current Government have even glossed over Whitlam’s period and he is now portrayed as the great Labor leader and a confidant for Gillard
It's kinda ironic that today Malcolm Fraser and Gough are on a similar wave length. In a great interview on ABC radio a year or so ago Fraser said that he believed that Whitlam was a brilliant ideas man who did some very good things for Australia but was let down by the 'back room boys' and his blinkered faith in them even when a major mistake had been made..(the loans affair). The Whitlam era wasn't as bad as the spin of the time sold it. That's why EGW is today seen by historians as a progressive hero in Australian history and Malcolm Fraser is almost forgotten.......

My apologies for removing portions of this post....I just don't want to get into a slanging match over two forgettable political leaders (Gillard/Abbott). Piss Poor leaders and policies  on both sides.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 11:30:52 am by firko »
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2013, 11:53:09 am »
Governments and scams....Don't they go so nicely together   ::)
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2013, 10:50:13 pm »
Montenut: you are spot on.
Elsinoreyz: any comments said by me about joe bp are sincere and i think for the times that were, he got the job done.
I can honestly say that if i did my job to such a crap extent as gillard has then i really would not be putting my hand up for a new contract. i know people who have voted labour all of thier life and cannot believe that gillard stands there with her head high really trying to convince us that she has don a good job. Crazy
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2013, 12:20:18 pm »
New Year Greatings,

I have been ill and trying to reach you,this is my seventh time of writing you
this email. My wife and I won a  Lottery of  $11.2 million in July and have
voluntarily decided to donate the sum of  $1,000,000.00 USD to you as part
of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 lucky individuals all over the
world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and
all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the
payout bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/couple-give-away-lottery-millions-20101105-17g4q.html

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large.
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2013, 01:25:48 pm »
GO for it Firko !!!!!!!!!!!! you lucky bugger ;) BSB 633.*** Acc No. 6415 2323 9568 0001 Acc name  Australian Federal Police ACT.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2013, 04:11:38 pm »
Ah Sir Jo from Queensland,there best unzuder ever
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Offline Iain Cameron

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2013, 08:07:59 pm »
New Year Greatings,

of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 lucky individuals all over the
world.

payout bank.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/couple-give-away-lottery-millions-20101105-17g4q.html

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large.

I got the same one today , did I do the wrong thing by giving them my details ?   Iain

no joking this is about the 6th one of these bloody things this week Ive recived .
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 08:10:15 pm by iainyz »
Yamaha tragic ; dt1, rt1, dt2, rt2, dt2mx , rt2mx , mx250, mx360,sc500, 74dt125, yzx125, yzc250, yzc400, yzd250, yzd400, yzh250, yzh80 , dt100 , xr75 ko xr80 03 , it175 82 . Not a member of any club

Offline maicomc490t

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2013, 09:29:13 am »
New Year Greatings,

world.

payout bank.

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large.

I got the same one today , did I do the wrong thing by giving them my details ?   Iain

no joking this is about the 6th one of these bloody things this week Ive recived .

These scammers are among the biggest C**** around. Even more so when you see them use the story of a genuine, decent couple who it seems have had their generous deed exploited by scores of internet scumbag types.

Poor Mrs Large currently fighting cancer is obviously a good person - lets hope she gets cured to live out here life and anyone connected with exploiting them becomes a victim of something far more sinister.

The world has too many Arseholes !!!

Dave Mac  >:(
VAPOUR (AKA HYDRA / HYDRO / AQUA / WET) BLASTING AND GENERAL ENGINEERING 0416074750 (or) [email protected]

DUCATI Parts wanted esp 450 R/T and other early models inc V-twins

BULTACO M49 parts wanted

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2013, 04:51:53 pm »
Todays Special !!

Dear BigPond User
We have detected unusual activities on this account and for your security  purpose your account will be deactivated within the next 24 hours due to several unsuccessful log in attempt on your account on a location we don't reconized and also your E-mail account has exceeded its limit and needs to be verified, if not verified within 24 hours, we shall suspend your account.To prevent this from happening

Please fill this below to secure your activation

BigPondEmail:
Password:
State:
Code:

Thank you for using BigPond! *
BigPond Member Service
Best is in the West !!

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2013, 09:19:41 am »
Just had a pretty good paypal one where they claim that a payment was made to the wrong person on an ebay purchase.  It looked real good, I actually checked into my paypal account to make sure the payment wasn't made.

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2013, 09:35:44 am »
Can't quite put my finger on why, but I think this may be one of those Nigerian scams I keep hearing about...

Access Bank of Nigeria Plc
(Authorized and regulated by the Central Bank)
Plot 1665 Oyin Jolayemi Street,
Victoria Island,Lagos Nigeria
From Dr Herbert Wigwe ( DMD )
Phone #: +234-83-430498
Direct Mobile #: +234-80-77125212
         CONTRACT/INHERITTANCE FUND CREDIT FROM ACCESS BANK OF NIGERIA
This is to officially inform you that we received a credit instruction from the Federal Government of Nigeria to credit your account with your full inheritance/contract fund of US$10.5million from the Nigerian reserve account with our bank.
However, what we required from you is your banking particulars where you want your fund to be transferred.
Your full name/Address
Your Direct Mobile Number
Your Bank name/Address
Your A/C name and numbers
Your Swift code / Routing numbers
Copy of your passport or Drivers License

Be informed that transfer will commence immediately we hear from you with the account information. Once more, Access Bank of Nigeria Plc will not hesitates to credit your account within 48hours in accordance with fund release order regulations.
Your immediate response is highly needed to enable us commence for the transfer and make sure you call me immediately you receive this email on my direct Mobile #: +234-8108197540.
Thanks for banking with Access Bank of Nigeria while we looking forward to serving you better.
Yours Faithfully,
MR.HERBERT WIGWE
DEPUTY MANAGING DIRECTOR
ACCESS BANK OF NIGERIA
DIRECT PHONE: +234-80-77125212
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2013, 12:46:21 pm »
"Can't quite put my finger on why, but I think this may be one of those Nigerian scams I keep hearing about...
 Scam ? no way! looks 100% legit to my neighbours blind pet Vietnamese mini pig Geoff. ;)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 12:49:14 pm by Tim754 »
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2013, 01:12:43 pm »
The Paypal email scam is getting more refined. The idea is that you are notified that an unauthorised payment, a smallish amount, has been made on your account and you should log in via the supplied link to check the transaction out. This isn't new but they are adding a local buyer and item number now. The 'Paypal' page looks pretty good as well.....apart from the spelling of February being wrong.
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!