Author Topic: New scam  (Read 72115 times)

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: New scam
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2013, 12:54:31 pm »
Must have forgot the massive deliberate deception by a Government the Iraq War was who's idea it was ,just how much that's cost us , who signed the country up and what did it actualy achieve?
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline HVA61

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2013, 01:26:24 pm »
Yeh mate

The Iraq war was the fault of the Australian Govt.  ::)
Autos are the way forward , see you round like a robot
Take the short cut, go Cross Country
The shortest distance between two points is Cross Country
CCM's and HL's bark like mad dogs

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2013, 06:15:35 pm »
When you add up the pro's and CON's (future CON's if we are talking labor) ,You would think the most current revalations relating to the good old NSW labor party (past and present), the current ICAC investigations and adding to that the Craig Thompson affair would be enough to discourage people from voting for the labor party.

Do you remember Rob.. Askin?
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Offline HVA61

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2013, 06:41:50 pm »
Although I'm not aligned with either party , is this the person you ask about , Sir Robert William Askin GCMG,an Australian politician and the 32nd Premier of New South Wales from 1965 to 1975, the first representing the Liberal Party of Australia.

"Sir Robert William Askin GCMGA" was a politician , a very long time before before i was eligable to vote and a very very very long time from the current issues of endemic corruption.

"Sir Robert William Askin GCMGA" was rumoured to be aligned with the underworld , may be he was , maybe he wasnt , i do not really care , either way it does not have any bearing on the current state of politics in Australia.
Autos are the way forward , see you round like a robot
Take the short cut, go Cross Country
The shortest distance between two points is Cross Country
CCM's and HL's bark like mad dogs

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2013, 07:03:10 pm »
 Like you HVA, I am also a member of my 'One Member Party,' and I usually make up my mind which way to jump in the last couple of weeks before Election day.

I have been doing this for yonks basically since I took more notice of the political scene.

I mention the former inglorious Askin person merely to demonstrate that major corruption has been demonstrated through OZ political history and seems to have a stronger grip in the various state governments than in the Fed.

I was dissapointed to observe in the last term the lack of cooperation federally,
 should have been to the great advantage if they all behaved.

(Just broke my rule of no politcal comment)

dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2013, 09:58:48 pm »
I mention the former inglorious Askin person merely to demonstrate that major corruption has been demonstrated through OZ political history and seems to have a stronger grip in the various state governments than in the Fed.
I also remember the rotten to the core Bjelke-Petersen conservative government in sunny Queensland. They had their fingers in just about every dodgy pie in Queensland, they were even selling knighthoods to anyone who had the readies for fluck sake. These dodgy governments are a large part of both sides of the political fence so what's happening now is just another chapter in the history of greedy politics in this country.
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2013, 10:16:52 pm »
Old Joe was allright  -Dont you worry about that.
Brett
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2013, 10:22:59 pm »
(Never mind thing might improve when the budgie smuggler wearing monk is elected.)

That statement was made tongue in cheek.  As a pensioner I dread the thought of what will happen when that dick Abbott is elected as I fear he will be,  I suppose we will all find out later in the year.
   Just remember that old saying, the people deserve the parliament they elect.
                                                                                                                   Zane
Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2013, 10:26:08 pm »
   Each election held in Qld at that time found good old joe returned with an (increased minority)
                  Zane
Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2013, 10:34:42 pm »
Yeh mate

The Iraq war was the fault of the Australian Govt.  ::)

That's correct, only Howard and Blair sucked up so desparately to Dubbya (double nuh  ::) )  
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2013, 10:43:37 pm »
Yes fat toy, he is a dick. But i guarantee that the dick would not have pissed up on as many $$ borrowed from china as the Julia the C... has.
Brett
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Montynut

« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2013, 11:28:02 pm »
(Never mind thing might improve when the budgie smuggler wearing monk is elected.)

That statement was made tongue in cheek.  As a pensioner I dread the thought of what will happen when that dick Abbott is elected as I fear he will be,  I suppose we will all find out later in the year.
   Just remember that old saying, the people deserve the parliament they elect.
                                                                                                                   Zane

Just think if Gillard and Abbot lined up at your door and you had to decide, because of your health, which one you would give total control of all your worldly assetts and possession to. Which one would you choose?

Now transfer that to your country. You could have a good solid Australian family man who has functioned in the real world of volunteer organisations, raised a family, is part of seemingly stable and respectful long term ralationship, has significance experience as a senior federal minister and actually says things he means not what some focus group things should be said    or     Gillard ::)

His main crime seems to be that he is religious (Rudd is also religious) wears buggie smugglers (same as 90% of life savers), volunteers his time to RFS and Surf life saving, does not see wasting our money as a virtue, does not agree with about 80% of what Gillard and her bunch say and wants to return to an Australia that has a positive future. What a bastard :P ::)

Offline tony27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2013, 03:24:56 am »
All politicians are the same, will say whatever it takes to get into power then once their snout gets in the trough they do whatever they feel like knowing they've got a minimum of 3years to make as much on the side as possible

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2013, 08:46:52 am »
I also remember the rotten to the core Bjelke-Petersen conservative government in sunny Queensland. They had their fingers in just about every dodgy pie in Queensland, they were even selling knighthoods to anyone who had the readies for fluck sake. These dodgy governments are a large part of both sides of the political fence so what's happening now is just another chapter in the history of greedy politics in this country.

When the very corrupt Sir Joh was running QLD you could fall off your bike , be picked up by the ambulance , get taken to the PA hospital , get x rayed and stitched up  and sent packing in less than 3 hrs.
And it was free  :o :o
No medicare , just free.

Now you can fall off your bike and the chances are that you will die before they bother to look for you.

The labour party that followed Sir Joh fixed the selling of knighthoods.
They changed the name and gave them away.
But only to their mates and relles.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 01:43:12 pm by Mike52 »
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Offline allan hughes

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2013, 10:08:02 am »
say what you like about  sir joh
under his watch we where the richest state in aus
so what if he looked after his mates
just part of doing business