Author Topic: Beware  (Read 16507 times)

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Beware
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2010, 07:02:56 pm »
cant believe i called him a slut and got away with it. 090 that is!

Cheers Worms, true to his Yamaha's

TM BILL

« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2010, 07:05:34 pm »
All this Honda Talk now iv'e had to go and buy one  ::)

suzuki43

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2010, 07:11:22 pm »
say it aint so,let me guess its got two shocks yellow forks and was owned by a broken legged tradesman???
Repent William before it sends you into the abyss they are the devils work I tells you...

Hey Lady Bradalot confess mate,for you brought all those RH parts from me,you really want to come across to join us,its ok we will forgive you your sins and give you a reprieve.

Hey Mr Frodo congrats on 600!

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2010, 07:12:42 pm »
Thanks Shane...only two actually....and neither on a Honda ::)
I also now have an rm125b as well Craig, so I now have the only two models worth having. :D
given your tenure at LongBay Gaol as the prison bitch.....
Maybe in one of your wet dreams maybe  ???

Yamaha's are just Suzuki's with the shit kicked out of them. There, hows that one?

Like a green stripe that took your fancy at the nat's?

suzuki43

« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2010, 07:16:09 pm »
Lady Bradalot,sorry mate as purdy as you are,I am afraid you wil never loiter in my erotic dreams,that is a place inhabited only by Suffolks Merinos and Romneys,you are far too human...come on mate its ok,we are all liberal open minded people here,I understand why you had to service the troops in Gaol.....

Offline suzuki27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2010, 07:21:46 pm »
Classic Dirt and Suzuki go together like bacon & eggs , salt & pepper and kiwis & sheep.
The Suzys are out front, "loud and proud", adding to the Mardi Gras like mantra of throw a leg over and enjoy yourself, that is Classic Dirt.
The Honda camp is usually found in sideshow alley, some distance from the main attractions- (where their tethered goats don't attract a large crowd- until dark that is. ) eg the Wiltec compound.
I unknowingly parked my suzuki laden trailer and car-( no goats)- too close to the compound last year and was politely but firmly asked to move on by one of their wranglers, who then turned around and urinated in their camp sink ,picked up a cup -from the said sink- and poured himself a drink. Needless to say I moved on, but I thought this moment epitomised the Red Marques approach to Motocross in general.

suzuki43

« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2010, 07:22:44 pm »
Men of Red,I give you Exhibit A,
Mr Does new ride I gather????
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=285530012

Once owned by the godfather of Red; Geoffrey B of Mexico

William,you will not hear the end of this on Saturday, you turncoat!!! ???
 27 I am so sorry to hear of your 'exposure' to the Devils Lair (Wiltec enclosure) I am sure holy water (Suzuki two stroke)counselling,and twenty Roger DeCosters will purge said demons.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 07:25:44 pm by suzuki43 »

Evil Rudy

« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2010, 07:23:12 pm »
Worms, the WHY ZEE 250 L was my favorite bike in 1984. Wasn't RJ's Stock bike Trick - hey didnt he beat the FACTORY WORKS HONDA that year for the outdoor title.

I think it will be allright to ride it, once again I claim "tour" and the fact that where I'm from they were yellow too...

TM BILL

« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2010, 07:27:36 pm »
Thanks Shane...only two actually....and neither on a Honda ::)
I also now have an rm125b as well Craig, so I now have the only two models worth having. :D
given your tenure at LongBay Gaol as the prison bitch.....
Maybe in one of your wet dreams maybe  ???

Yamaha's are just Suzuki's with the shit kicked out of them. There, hows that one?

Like a green stripe that took your fancy at the nat's?

Gotta tell yer mate that was the turning point  ;D Loved that green stripe  ;) hope you will like this one when you come over  :D

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2010, 08:41:00 pm »
Craig, Craig Craig - it is so true "empty vessels make the most sound" and I can hear you from here in Africa - with Tossa not far behind.  Even you have to admit Craigie boy, sweet as you are, that a 1983 D was a poor follow up to the Z and couldn't pull the skin from a rice pudding let alone somebody of the stature and "density" of Tossa.

Mr Tossa - since young Craig could not handle the competition here in Australia and had to race of to "slower" climates would you like to put a small wager upon the Manjimup result - or would that be too much like me "taking candy from a baby"?  Oh by the way - how long did it take you to sort the RM jetting - and such a convenient excuse that was.

Geez - gotta love this crowd............hard but fair!
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2010, 08:43:21 pm »
oh and Craig/Tossa - get a room - you make me sick!
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2010, 08:46:20 pm »
oh and Craig/Tossa - get a room - you make me sick!
And be careful Tossa. He may want to eat you afterwards! Old habits and all that!

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2010, 09:04:07 pm »
i am completly lost, wasnt this thread about some delusioned fool and his unparted money, not sheep herders that like goats and nz wanabe's riding suzuki's and 7 times national champion that will ride anything with two ----ls, or need a box honda sicko's who need 100m2 just to pitch tent for 4 bikes, and chained off area with security

i dont know if i like honda riders or not now, I'm so f--king confused with you lot ;D

Worms, ( I will try again) Yamha holeshot

Offline suzuki27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2010, 09:07:13 pm »
When he was in Australia, 43 would take you out to eat before sex, as is our custom.
Now he is home, it is sex first followed by eating you out. So I've been told!