Author Topic: Beware  (Read 16503 times)

Offline BAHNZY

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Beware
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2010, 09:12:18 pm »
Wormsy, if you are offering a bike for me at CD, I may gladly accept as I have no idea if anything I own will be either in one piece and or running by June.

Sir Evilness,
I will have 5 of the mighty steeds at CD, although one will be a green ring in. Feel free to pop over and “Go For A Spin”. It is so important in these times to stay true to the colour and not stray as it may have long reaching and disastrous consequences.

Any why do people not talk about the Yamaha’s and Kawasaki’s?
To coin a phrase, Blue And Green Should Never Be Seen, Unless There Is Yellow In Between.
Rod (BAHNZY) Bahn

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2010, 09:50:31 pm »
Moto - at that price I might be inclined to sell mine!!!!!!!  (83 that is).
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2010, 09:56:10 pm »

Us "greenies" are somewhat bemused by the idle chit chat going on between the motley red and sickly yellow.
A bit like watching the tricycles duke it out, only a lot more amusing.
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline Tossa

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2010, 11:08:31 pm »
A wager on manji, not even worth a thought.  You know as well as I do as long as we survive that great track, you won't be able to wipe the smile off our faces as long as I get provided with a zimmer frame and beer afterwards.  By the way you can lean on my frame!!lol
1973 Rickman Zundapp Metisse, to rebuild
1979 Husqvarna WR250
1974 Husqvarna MAG CR250

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2010, 11:13:09 pm »

Us "greenies" are somewhat bemused by the idle chit chat going on between the motley red and sickly yellow.
A bit like watching the tricycles duke it out, only a lot more amusing.

You got that right , GMC...  :o

STW996

« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2010, 05:37:55 am »
The Honda camp is usually found in sideshow alley, some distance from the main attractions- (where their tethered goats don't attract a large crowd- until dark that is. ) eg the Wiltec compound.
I unknowingly parked my suzuki laden trailer and car-( no goats)- too close to the compound last year and was politely but firmly asked to move on by one of their wranglers, who then turned around and urinated in their camp sink ,picked up a cup -from the said sink- and poured himself a drink. Needless to say I moved on, but I thought this moment epitomised the Red Marques approach to Motocross in general.
Are yes I remember this well, advances made to our goats are common and can be easly spotted. Said goat marked his territory and fine amber fluid was to be had by all (xxxx beer to people other than Queenslanders is called goats piss ;D).

Shall be more of the same this year my friend so watch out for the goat(s)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 05:47:21 am by STW996 »

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2010, 07:09:53 am »
hows the Auction going? or not, i think Evil Rudy started this post not really knowing how sensitive Honda folks can be, when one of their own has serious issues mental and internal injuries like said object, they just dont like to hear the truth ;D,

CALLING DOCTOR PHIL, OR DO WE NEED A VET ::)

Yamahas first at the cnr all weekend

Cheers Trev, Worms Racing, goat herders need not apply

really Evil, at $2000 that bike is a bargain, even if it has issues, yeah some dodgie bits and even if it didnt run, for a 1984 in mint yo would pay $5000 to $6500 easy these days

« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 07:31:33 am by worms »

suzuki43

« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2010, 08:15:54 am »
Ok then,I am back from another evenings work 'tending the flock',and what do I see but more moronic comments from the Coal Miners daughter, Lady Bradalot and Mr Frodo aka drinker of goat urine.
I therefore feel its necessary to clarify some key points:
1) Mr 27 you are part way there ,as discussed earlier,yes it is true what you Ockers think about our love of sheep,but after said 'beasting' occurs,we slaughter the sheep and export them to the finest Oztralian restaurants i.e. Valentines and Hungry Jacks and you Ockers devour them...
2) Coal Miners Daughter (Rossco) I should have known that a man of your limited intellect would not know that the RM250D is a far better bike than the Z ,please refer to the following article from the god father of knowledge Super Hunky for enlightenment:
thttp://vmx.livewire.gen.nz/magazine/83RM250D/83RM250D.htm

I wish you and your red zimmer frame well in the battle to keep my esteemed colleague Tossa within sight at Manjimup...

3)Mr Frodo,your satanic ways are truly stuff of followers of beastiality,welcome to the family....

4) I have spoken to Mr Doe and he explained his reasoning for said acquisition of the red lemon,and I quote "I brought it only to try and help work out why they are so slow,and hence help these poor demented intellectually handicapped girls",this to me shows what caring, sharing people we Team suzuki men are.
Bill I commend thee for your charitable ways.
5) Worms said bike that Lord Evil was referring to has sold to some poor unfortunate soul for nearly $4K,I pity the poor person,I guess the Red nut house has another member-God Speed to that man.....

Over and out!

Evil Rudy

« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2010, 09:24:09 am »
Bahnsy my friend, I dont know you , but I (man) love ya!

In the imortal words of Frank Burns of MASH fame, "better dead than red". Although I do like your catchy blue green thingy.

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2010, 01:48:51 pm »
Craig - here we go - I know you have lost the plot now - a D better than a Z - if that was the case then why was the hot fix for it to put a Z head on the D so that it could actually get up and go???  And Tossa's D has an additional handicap - it's called a "limp wrist"  he he!!

cheers mate

Back off to the pit!
1974 Yamaha YZ360B

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2010, 02:46:14 pm »
this thread is spot on, never in the history of ozvmx have we needed to bag any other brand, except maybe Maico's. :o

Well done Rudy, you are the master, and to think you would buy a honda!

Cheers T'rev, Worms.

Evil Rudy

« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2010, 04:56:54 pm »
A final point on why I started this thread; was given a full refund today and an apology from what turned out, after a 20 minute face to face discussion, to be a decent fellow, who admitted not looking too hard at the bike and has re-decribed it in its current sale. Lessions learned from both sides.

Restores you faith in humanity for a minute or two.

No back to the fun.

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2010, 05:19:29 pm »
Trev - look out mate - otherwise us Honda boys are gunna have to rate you down there with Craigy boy - and it doesn't get much lower than that!!!
1974 Yamaha YZ360B

STW996

« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2010, 05:29:59 pm »
Great post Rudy, good to see two people can agree.

Talking about agreeing both Rossco and I agree that Hondas are the greatest motorcycle ever made and Kiwi suzuki riders with the number 43 on ther bikes are wankers (sorry to any other Suzuki rider with the number 43 but Craig).

Evil (If I can call you by your first name) you must admit that even a mid pack rider on a Honda Cub (voted the number one bike of all time on a show I seen on fox I might add) could out pace my sheep loving, gum boot wearing, low brow, toilet seat dropping, num-nuted, limp wristed mate from over the ditch Craig (my panties are in a bunch) Suzuki43 Taylor.

My doctor said I should just let it all out and I would feel better and man it works  :)

« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2010, 05:48:04 pm »
My doctor said I should just let it all out and I would feel better and man it works  Smiley
Couldn't hurt!
Just make sure the pants stay on. Don't get carried away, dinner is up soon.