Author Topic: Beware  (Read 16509 times)

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Beware
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 03:53:43 pm »
if I may have a moment of your time,

Facts are that Shane and sadly missed friend, Magoo are 2 of the greatest Honda experts known to me( i do live in the hills near woop woop) and Evil Rudy has only tried to follow in vain, not all Hondas are shit, i tend to find some of their owners very loud (Magoo perfect excample) and tall so there might lie the problem for Evil Rudy, more so that he couldnt get on the thing to start it and hence the phrase this f--king wont go ;D, I have only ever bought one vmx bike that was perfct and it happened to be a YZ (thats a Yamaha for all you dumb arse's) and hence shall only buy Yamaha's from now on as these are the only people i can trust.

so begs the ?

what the f--k did you expect Rudy, It's a Honda :D,

Buy it and fix it

Cheers Trev, Worms

STW996

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 04:00:55 pm »
Oh yeah ??? ??? ??? ???

Hows that Craig

Bahnsy, what till CD 7 mate I will have my chained off Honda area (like last year) and a no Suzuki ride sign up.

Tee Hee Rossco that will fix em.

Ohh and by the way Craig, I asked that mate of mine and he has no sheep but can fix you up with a nice goat will you are over ;D

Shane

Offline suzuki27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2010, 04:08:54 pm »
The sh.t is flowing fast here- and it is of the sloppy kind from the Red camp.
May I suggest a spoonful of Gravox to thicken it up a little.
Those red things might be OK if you could get the rind off them.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2010, 04:36:11 pm »
Luv this!!! Genuine silly banter between friends and riders, Dont change you boys and carry on like real imbeciles .  :D     (Sadly for instructions on how to behave very poorly see the sidecar forum)  >:( Tim754
I own Hondas ,Yamahas ,Suzukis and Kawasakis ...who do I bag out from Japan????
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

firko

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2010, 04:38:49 pm »

who do I bag out from Japan?
Yamaguchi, Bridgestone, Lilac and...dare I say it..Hodaka :-*.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 04:45:22 pm »
Have owned one or more (some HEAPS more) of each of those, even got a Meguro(?) 500 four stroke twin engine somewhere they predate  and became later the Kawasaki W650sa ;) Nice try Firko :D  Cheers Buggers
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 04:47:18 pm by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

suzuki43

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 05:04:21 pm »
Just in middle of tending to the flock stand by for my retort Brisbane Hobbit!

Offline suzuki27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2010, 05:12:12 pm »
"Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep and doesn't know where to find them"-
Tell Bo to look in Suzuki 43's garage!

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2010, 05:21:15 pm »
Craig and Bahnsy - don't say Shane and I haven't tried to help.  Guys we have no need to defend ourselves since we already know we are correct and it appears that there is no help for he who is lost and shall not admit it Craig.

We tried to play nice boys and were rebuked - so now you are on your own.

Oh - and by the way Trev - did like meeting you last year and this is said with all the respect one should have for ones elders but..............bugger off!!!!

luv

Rossco
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

suzuki43

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2010, 05:34:08 pm »
Ahh all the flock fed and watered,now back to the task at hand....

Dearest  Mr Turgid Rossco,
With the utmost lack of respect,you lost the right to an opinion after you sold the best two stroke 250 cc motocross bike ever (1982 RM250Z) and brought that horrid red lemon (1983 CR 250RD).
Shame on you sir.
Worms you sound like a good bloke,and it goes without saying that any mate of Magoose is a mate of mine,but I think you will need to try and off load that YZee a(s my inbred friend Evil would say),and come join the 'good guys' in the yellow winners circle.
We shall leave Mr Frodo and the coal miners daughter (Rossco) to their badly suspended, leaking water pump equipped piles of faeces.
PS Luv you all  ;D

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2010, 05:40:17 pm »
Craig (he who is full of BS) - stop the red now son - before you kill your last few cells!
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

suzuki43

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2010, 05:44:36 pm »
Nah cant drink red anymore the gout kills me !its purely Speights or NZ whites.

PS What brain cells,I had to get them removed prior to moving to Australia!!!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 05:48:44 pm by suzuki43 »

Evil Rudy

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2010, 05:46:47 pm »
Listen worms... (love ya Trev) If I wanted to fix things I would have been a plumber because they are paid well. I however am an office dwelling, suit wearing, keyboard fag with no interest in fixing anything. That's why Magoo loved me so much, because I kept paying him to do the most mundane things.

Fer christ's sakes - I buy new tyres when I get flats so I get fitting for free. That's how lazy I am.

Honestly, when sold to me I went through a list of things with the guy via e-mail and phone and it was all perfect. Until I got it home... He gave me back a partial refund, but now with a bit more Rudy persuation is giving a full refund tomorrow. If it just wouldn't run I probably would have kept it, but all the other litttle (un said) niggly things pissed me off.

On the up side, it was like a super model, all pretty new plastics, grips, bars and seat cover on the outside, full of self loathing idolitry on the inside.

Cant wait to catch up for a three day beer with you and the members for south east queensland at CD

ER out.

Offline Tossa

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2010, 05:53:37 pm »
Sorry cant help it but I have to join in.  no matter what Rossco says, remember to type slow when replying to him as he doesn't read that fast

I on my trust 1983 RM250 will relegate him to last place and his true place in the pre85 support class at the manjimup 1500.  for what age advantage he has will be negated by his bike and the weight penalties placed on him by African cooking
1973 Rickman Zundapp Metisse, to rebuild
1979 Husqvarna WR250
1974 Husqvarna MAG CR250

suzuki43

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2010, 05:59:29 pm »
Tossa,
You are truly a gentleman and a scholar.I look forward to hearing the tale of your spanking of the coal miners daughter (CMD) at Manjimup.It is a tad unfair given you are on the mighty 'D' so perhaps if you ride it at half throttle maybe CMD will stay within half a lap of you.

Cheers, God Bless and Good Hunting.

Craig