Author Topic: For the big bore whores!  (Read 10685 times)

Re: For the big bore whores!
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2009, 05:16:23 am »
It has an '01 motor in it. I painted it black to keep with the old school theme. The conversion was already done, i have grafted later model plastics and am personalizing it a bit.

Offline caps 999

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2009, 08:29:56 am »
ive got a almost finish 500 af that will be for sale soon 2003 crf450 frame 98 cr motor
MUGEN power

Power Stand

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2009, 01:26:50 pm »
It has an '01 motor in it. I painted it black to keep with the old school theme. The conversion was already done, i have grafted later model plastics and am personalizing it a bit.

Late model is the go; Honda solved many issues with the later donks and tuned to a low pipe. I suppose you have seen but AJ from Service Honda has a Bailey replica style looks rather nice and an Elsinore silver version as well. Even though I prefer the old school look, I must admit I like Elsinore, quite sexy.

http://www.servicehonda.com/afgallery.html

ive got a almost finish 500 af that will be for sale soon 2003 crf450 frame 98 cr motor

Sorry to hear you are going to sell, if I wasn’t in a different situation I would look at it. I need a rego bike and the wife has given permission for new bike late next year and no $ limit mentioned yet, so at the moment my eye is on the KTM690 all rounder.  :)

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 07:47:23 pm »
Pretty much finished the modern with a big old school flava! I'm going to have to put it on a dyno. This thing has too much power. Last photo is how I bought it but its hard to see. Dont know how to make it bigger.

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2009, 08:34:08 pm »
thats a weapon mr :o

Offline BAHNZY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2009, 08:56:47 pm »
If red is not your colour, then try this one.
When we do club days i drag out the KATOOM and me best mate brings along NO21, a KX250/500 hybrid. No points for guessing who's bike it was. When i get a chance i'll get a side shot.

Rod (BAHNZY) Bahn

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2009, 10:20:04 pm »
I thought you may be dodging bullets for puttin that modern big bore whore on here  :D  ;)

Quote:ya bloody show off!  :o  nice as always though Brad  ;)....
I'm with Doc on this one.............when/where are you going to ride this big lady  090.  :P
keepin it alive  8)
cheers
Best is in the West !!

Offline NR555

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2009, 12:33:06 am »
If red is not your colour, then try this one.
When we do club days i drag out the KATOOM and me best mate brings along NO21, a KX250/500 hybrid. No points for guessing who's bike it was. When i get a chance i'll get a side shot.

Ah, Traralgon.. haven't ridden there for a while.  The big KX would be just the ticket out of some of those sandy berms...

Power Stand

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2009, 01:38:00 am »
Pretty much finished the modern with a big old school flava! I'm going to have to put it on a dyno. This thing has too much power. Last photo is how I bought it but its hard to see. Dont know how to make it bigger.

Well done and nice looking bike, to have a CR500AF would be nice, post your ride report on you first day out oh the the HP. :)

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2009, 07:21:54 am »
I thought you may be dodging bullets for puttin that modern big bore whore on here  :D  ;)

Quote:ya bloody show off!  :o  nice as always though Brad  ;)....
I'm with Doc on this one.............when/where are you going to ride this big lady  090.  :P
keepin it alive  8)
cheers

I am a bloody show off for sure. Back in the day a mate came to watch me ride. I said watch me do the double! I came up short, left the track and went over the bars, dislocating my elbow! But you cant keep a show off down.  ::)
The big debut is today. Keeping the two stroke dream alive.

Offline vandy010

• Legend
  • #789 MX125a BMCC Brisbane
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2009, 07:39:17 am »
once again Brad,
very nice 8)
good to see someone enjoying thier sport...
enjoy :)
"flat bickie"

oldfart

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2009, 07:42:48 am »
 Brad , Will that be at Stanmore Track, If so I'll take a few action shots  :)

Offline k2000x

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2009, 09:24:03 am »
yeah ive got myself a 2002 kx250 with a late 90's 500 in her..just a little more machine work then i'll talk to lozza about a pipe

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2009, 01:07:48 pm »
Brad , Will that be at Stanmore Track, If so I'll take a few action shots  :)
Stanmore was closed but i stumbled on a track at Jimboomba. They were raising money by riding for 24 hours. I donated some money and got to ride. Went back and rode last night under lights. Had a ball.