Author Topic: Where does it stop  (Read 42501 times)

magoo

Re: Where does it stop
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2008, 08:19:58 PM »
Exactly my point, pricks need guns. Normal sane people don't

RIBBO

« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2008, 08:21:52 PM »
"Guns dont kill people, people kill people"

RIBBO

« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2008, 08:24:08 PM »
Magoo you being the judge of anyones sanity c,mon

magoo

« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2008, 08:35:46 PM »
I'm comin' to get yooouuu Ribbbboooo,

I knew I'd get a bite out of you.

Offline lyle2212

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2008, 08:37:11 PM »
A gun or firearm is an inanemit object magoo,  please explain how it kills someone!!??? This subject never fails to raise my blood pressure.   How many people in Australia have been killed by legally registered firearms in the past three years ?? would you believe 2 or 3.    Seems to me old mate that you need to direct your hostilities and pent up energy towards a more noble cause, such as banning alcohol and cigarettes perhaps ,one of the 2 bigger killers in todays society.

magoo

« Reply #110 on: October 15, 2008, 08:55:48 PM »
an inanemate object specifically designed for one reason, to kill things. Rocket launchers and nuclear missiles are inanemate objects too. As for cigarettes and alcohol, you're right there too.
Why are you gun nuts so defensive?

oldfart

« Reply #111 on: October 15, 2008, 09:08:15 PM »
Put it another way , Did you enjoy tea tonight Magoo .... was it chicken - Beef or lamb .
Yes I have guns, and I  own a car which can kill also.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 09:13:34 PM by oldfart »

magoo

« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2008, 09:28:19 PM »
I had chicken and it was really yummy thanks oldie. I also used to hunt when I lived out bush, mainly for food. am I a hypocrite? maybe. The only animal in the world that kills for fun are humans. It just shows a fundamental weakness in character I reckon to kill things for no reason. Survival, sure, fun, nahh, I'd rather go riding

mx250

« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2008, 09:30:45 PM »
Guns??? religion???? Gee how did we get here from VMX ::).

Did I see rational argument been used to justify an emotion ::).

Offline E74

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2008, 09:31:32 PM »

magoo

« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2008, 09:46:03 PM »
now let's move onto politics and we've covered the spectrum. If we were logical MX we'd probably be into something sensible, not old dirtbikes. It's really interesting to hear different peoples point of view though without it turning into a mud slinging exercise though.

I'm off to rip the head off my neighbours budgie and turn in for the night

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2008, 09:59:11 PM »
that  buddgie is arm to the beak .WATCH OUT

Offline Maicojames

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2008, 06:02:51 AM »
Yes, that was in depth...glad to have a forum where we can discuss such things in a civil manner. It is refreshing when opinions are welcomed, and people are not attacked for holding different opinions.

What will be will be, and I think it will improve in the near future. It is regretful that the events have had  such an impact, both here in the US and abroad.
Once again, it should be said that Mx racers, in particular VMX racers..are a diverse group of some of the better people you are likely to know.

Thank you.
Cheers, James
Life is suddenly very Monaro

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 16, 2008, 11:37:58 AM »
forgot to mention i drink and smoke  and ride a sidecar oh and good size boars have nice sharp tusks interesting in belly high grass or crawling thru lignum tunnels got to be quick or you end up with 145 stiches like my mate did ansd shooting paper is nomore pointless than ridingaround a track or worse still golf, lawn bowls or trials

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 16, 2008, 04:16:48 PM »
forgot to mention i drink and smoke  and ride a sidecar oh and good size boars have nice sharp tusks interesting in belly high grass or crawling thru lignum tunnels got to be quick or you end up with 145 stiches like my mate did ansd shooting paper is nomore pointless than ridingaround a track or worse still golf, lawn bowls or trials

got a cheek taking a swipe at Trials >:( Sidecars ...waste of space! Takes 2 half wits to operate one. At least with Trials it only takes one halfwit to operate successfully ;D
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!