Author Topic: Bulahdelah Vinduro 10th & 11th August 2013  (Read 14666 times)

Wollongongwolf

Re: Bulahdelah Vinduro 10th & 11th August 2013
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2013, 10:01:54 pm »
Big thanks from me to all the people who gave up their time to set it all up, officials on the day, camera man and the Heaven club for the use of their track and  anybody else that I did not mention. Except for the dodgy dealers of the cards for poker, don't think I got a pair of cards all weekend. You lot should find a career at Star City as dealers, nobody would ever win! "L" ok then thanks also to the card sharks.
My poor old Honda Xl 350 is going to wear its gold award with pride. I'll be back next year with better tyres I hope , so watch out you KTM, Husky, Maico riders!
Can't wait to see some pics and video if anyone got some footage. I'm also the proud owner of a very large bruise on the left arm after a meeting with  a stump on a tree trunk that had been sawn off to make safe on a nasty tight 180 degree bend at the end of the day. Did anyone else meet with it? If you don't come home with a few battle wounds, your not riding hard enough!
 Again thanks all.

Offline HVA61

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2013, 02:44:12 pm »
Another fabulous event at the Heaven Bulahdelah Motor Drome on the week-end.

The team set a great vinduro sprint course for the riders . Looking at all the tired riders in the pit area on Sunday afternoon , i dont think there will be any complaints relating to lack of riding time.

The course was exciting with great varying terrain including a ripper bog crossing.

Thanks to the Heaven team for the venue , spending all week-end marking cards and keeping the event on track.

Great job and we look forward to the next instalment.

Autos are the way forward , see you round like a robot
Take the short cut, go Cross Country
The shortest distance between two points is Cross Country
CCM's and HL's bark like mad dogs

Offline suzuki59

• Legend
  • Kiwi VMX
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2013, 02:48:20 pm »
Shoey did Marty Milton make it?

Offline HVA61

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2013, 03:00:22 pm »
Marty was on his way and Marty's car blew a head gasket about 50 k's from home so he could not make it.
Autos are the way forward , see you round like a robot
Take the short cut, go Cross Country
The shortest distance between two points is Cross Country
CCM's and HL's bark like mad dogs

Offline suzuki59

• Legend
  • Kiwi VMX
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2013, 04:08:38 pm »
Marty was on his way and Marty's car blew a head gasket about 50 k's from home so he could not make it.
Bummer it wasn't a Volvo by chance?? ;D

Offline Husky Parts

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2013, 08:55:39 pm »
Thanks to the HEAVEN Committee (Carl,Greg Scrivens) and to Dennis and company (Ted,Shoey,Greg Holmes)for spending all week getting track ready and it made for a great weekend , even the weather was magic,  myself and my buddy John loved it and that is a
TRUE STORY .

Fernando

Offline oz555ktm

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2013, 10:06:30 pm »
    Well back home and still can not get the week end out of my mind..

The weather  on boths days it was Bloody spot on ...ya could not get it any better ....
    I think every one had a good time...every time I looked out over the Grass track I allways seen Bike s going around.
    and when that did call a end of riding on the Saturday I seen  a lot of stuff tired Blokes washing the soreness away   
    with a few cold Beers and all tell a story of how close that got to the Trees and how thay sprayed  there Mate. in Mud .
     Saturday Night with the Camp fire roaring away . Greg T set up the Movies you gest it Enduro from the 1980 .
     and The 2013 Harrow Vinduro A big thank you to Tony Tervoert who made a Big effort to get a copy to us so we could 
     show it on the Night.
     Not all when to Bed arfter the movies story still could be heard around the fire arfter .

Sunday as said Perfect . The Committee made the call not to run the loop in reverse and all set out on day 2 of riding .
     With the loop around 10k long  Effort was set at 18+ Laps for Gold , 12+ Laps for Siver and 6+ laps for Bronze     
     With sume riders Doing 23 laps of the loop a true Gold effort .

Many Thanks Go out ..  Ted , Teds Mate ,  Shoey , Justin , Glen P , Jenny B ,the Heaven Committee , Greg H. 
     A Big thank you to all the 73 Blokes and the 3 Ladys that rode on the week end all of you made it a Top weekend

Now to get the Picture up on the Forums and You-tube its take  for every  to load up ..

« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 12:23:27 am by oz555ktm »
And Please forgive me as I cant Spell for Shit ...
And I have very Bad Gramer ...too I been told ......

Offline Rodsmetal

• Novice
    • View Profile
Bulahdelah Vinduro pictures, click one to view all
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2013, 01:20:05 pm »

« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:17:20 pm by Rodsmetal »
ride on

Wollongongwolf

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2013, 07:35:57 pm »
Great Pics Rodsmetal. I am in the second shot picking up the black XL 350. Only time in 27 laps there was someone there with a camera and I dropped it, thanks. I will cherish that pic.

Offline b490

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2013, 10:41:22 pm »
Great weekend , nice loop .
  A big thanks to Dennis , Shoey   & all the   helpers for all their work cutting in the trails &  to Greg &  all the Heaven VMX club  folk  for their work organizing & running the event .
  A great  effort  & very much appreciated.

Regards ,
                  Steve

Offline oz555ktm

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2013, 10:50:45 pm »

Hear is Mike W Going Bush on his Can-am 250cc  He is a Funny Bloke .

Chlick on the Thing next the the Clock on the R/H bottom corner that looks like a Front Sproket
    to Change the Quality to 760 HD

http://youtu.be/BAOINEJkfpc
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 10:46:11 pm by oz555ktm »
And Please forgive me as I cant Spell for Shit ...
And I have very Bad Gramer ...too I been told ......

Montynut

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2013, 10:55:38 pm »
Great Pics Rodsmetal. I am in the second shot picking up the black XL 350. Only time in 27 laps there was someone there with a camera and I dropped it, thanks. I will cherish that pic.

I think that might be a Maico lying on its side. I think your little rest is still to be posted ;D

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2013, 11:05:23 pm »
i wouldn't be in a hurry owning up to crashing you guys/girls,theres the crash donation tin to concider  ;), :P
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Wollongongwolf

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2013, 11:41:30 pm »
Montynut, if you click on the pic, the rest of the pics will come up  and ashamed to say one of me playing in the mud.

Wollongongwolf

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2013, 11:43:47 pm »
As for the crash donation  tin, they will have to send the boys around to get it!