Author Topic: Bulahdelah Vinduro 10th & 11th August 2013  (Read 14668 times)

Offline VINDURO

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
    • VINDURO
Bulahdelah Vinduro 10th & 11th August 2013
« on: July 09, 2013, 11:01:28 pm »

The event is open to all Pre 85ish off road motorcycles.
This is a non-competitive weekend of enjoyment.

There will be a Vinduro Loop and other Vintage friendly tracks available for recreational riding.

Format
Saturday 9:30am sign on open
11:30am Riders meeting
12:00am – 4:00pm riding
Sunday 09:30am Riders meeting
10:00am – 3:00pm riding

Entry
Pre-entries closes Tuesday 6th August 2013. Note Pre-entries will only be accepted if they include payment. There are track license limits for some of the tracks. Entry fee as per the attached entry form Club membership renewal or nominations are welcome at the event. PLEASE pre-enter to help the smooth running of the event.

Site Facilities & Camping
Camping is permitted at the track from Friday afternoon. Toilets and showers on site
There will be fire wood available in the camping area for that warming camp fire – you may need an axe or splitter.
This event will have a number of the Bulahdelah complex tracks open. Come along and have a relaxing weekend riding & enjoying your classic dirt bike. Ride as much or as little as you want. Non competative

Directions
Take Booral Rd from the Pacific Hwy around 500m south of Bulahdelah. The Track is around 4.5Km along Booral Rd on the southern side. Please note there have been changes to accessing Booral Rd. Some of the new freeway has been completed so access to Boral Rd is much closer to Bulahdelah.

Accomodation
Plough Inn Hotel 77 Stroud St (main street) (02) 4997 4285
Mt View Motel Pacific Hwy (02) 4997 4292
Bulahdelah Myall Motel Pacific Hwy (02) 4997 4533
Bulahdelah Motor Lodge Pacific Hwy (02) 4997 4520
The Lady Jane Pacific Hwy (02) 4997 4274
Alum Caravan Park Pacific Hwy (02) 4997-4565

DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM HERE

Montynut

Re: Bulahdelah Vinduro 10th & 11th August 2013
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 11:15:14 pm »
Oops I did the flyer and forgot to remove the words VMX practice from the front cover :o. Removed all the stuff from the info and forgot the cover :-[ :-[ ::)

This is a Vinduro only.

Had two people contact me and tell me it was confusing and I looked at it each time and obviously must be going blind :-\

Just to repeat this is a Vinduro only.

I have to appologies to VINDURO for supplying an incorrcet document
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 11:34:34 pm by Montynut »

Offline VINDURO

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
    • VINDURO
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 09:04:23 am »
Flyer updated.

Looks to be a great event!

Cheers

Jock

Offline rtb

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 07:51:54 pm »
Heaven is having another non competitive ride day at the super complex at Bulahdelah. You can download the flyer and entry form from the Heaven web site

http://www.heaven-vmx.com/

Montynut

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 09:39:32 pm »
The closing date for this event is getting close. All the excitment of Harrow, Pre65s, the Classic / Post Classic DT events and so forth has allowed the Bulahdelah Vinduro to sneak up without everyone noticing.

Get your entry in for a great weekend of Vinduro riding

Offline oz555ktm

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 11:02:51 pm »

Yes it will be on the 10th & 11th of this month ..

It will not  have the Big hills to clime like Harrow  or the Rivers to cross and a loop will not be 56km long  like Harrow

But it will have a Bit of every think and a Loop will take about  25 + min

This will be a Good week end of Riding and Yes   2 (TWO ) Days of Riding as much as you like 

And Please forgive me as I cant Spell for Shit ...
And I have very Bad Gramer ...too I been told ......

Wollongongwolf

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 03:31:37 pm »
Looking forward to it, any idea of numbers going,hope it is a good turn out. The old XL350, has a new go fast throttle cable, what a pain to put that on. All I need is go fast suspension, as it don't match the power of the bike( or the lack of rider ability) . Just got some footpeg wideners to weld on, waiting for a new footpeg to arrive from the states before welding them on. If it don't turn up in time I will be riding on the current shortened pencil pegs, with one dropping at a 30 % angle. Will make it interesting.
Is there a nice easy section? Was thinking about bringing the TS400, sorry to be soft, but don't really want to put it through too much shit, parts to hard to find.

Offline oz555ktm

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2013, 09:59:35 pm »
      6 more sleeps to go ...

But only 2 sleep befor entrys Close

http://www.heaven-vmx.com/

Or  send an email to  [email protected]

and let them Know that you are come be for the cut off
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 10:30:14 pm by oz555ktm »
And Please forgive me as I cant Spell for Shit ...
And I have very Bad Gramer ...too I been told ......

Montynut

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2013, 06:35:10 pm »
keep those entries coming

or Bump ;D

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 12:49:29 pm »
We have had a bit of rain during the week but it says sunny and low 20's for Sat/Sun should be perfect low dust again.
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline ricakk

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2013, 05:46:01 pm »
What a great weekend with great people thanks Heaven VMX

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2013, 06:15:29 pm »
My first Vinduro and I loved it I now understand why it's the fastest growing vintage category.
Heaven did a great job and big thanks to the guys who did the grunt work laying out the great track. Perfect weather , perfect event. 
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline Shaun G

• Legend
  • Sydney, NSW
    • View Profile
    • FULL LOAD MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2013, 07:13:47 pm »
Yep what Slakewell said.

My first Vinduro too and despite riding a, geared for dirt track YZ490, I still had a fantastic weekend dodging trees. (NGK Spark Plugs are about to see a jump in profits though)  ;D ;D ;D

A huge thanks to all the hard workers that delivered a great loop. Holmesy reckons he did more laps on the whipper snipper than on his bike  ;D and also to the volunteers who gave up their time to mark cards etc at the end of the loop.

Still can't believe I got beaten in Saturday's poker run after I landed a 10,J,Q,K,A  :o

Cheers
Shaun

Offline 2minutetim

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2013, 07:52:42 pm »
Me too.... :)

I only managed an appearance today due to domestic duties and the earning of frequent family points, but today was definitely worth the effort!

Thanks to Rob the Husky guru for making my riding today possible, I went seeking some technical assistance (my fuel tap decided to cease letting fuel through it) (what is it with me and fuel??) and came away with his spare fuel tap...legendary assistance!

Big thanks to Dennis and Crampo and all the other guys who camped out since early in the week and cut and marked the course through virgin old growth scrub, well scrub anyway! Nice and tight, lots of trees and lots of rocks, no dust, but some mud thrown to keep things interesting!
Big thanks to the Heaven team for another well run and managed event that pulled a field of over 70 riders, thanks to everyone for making the trip!

Bring on the next event! ;)
I've just got to have a little lie down now though, I thought my VMX racing would count for some bike fitness for this weekend?
Nooooooooo....!!! Ouch that hurts to type! ???

Tim #909

ZZZZzzzzzzzz
Remember, no matter what anyone says, size does matter!

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2013, 09:21:19 pm »
mick,how many laps ya done,5 dennis,did 5 yesterday,5 today,mick do another 2 & you qualify for bronze,mate i don't need it,yes you do,just do another 2 laps,groan,fugg ok,bastard,(sucked in bigtime ),even my hands are aching,knees are definately shot, jeezas knows how you guys can ride that loop on CR480/YZ465's ,bigbores etc,bloody legends,( thinking they'd be tad sore too),perfect weather,nights wern't too cold,not that anyone noticed  ;),big thanks to all the heaven workers,done good again, :P
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!