Author Topic: Non serious ...Rules and regs that should be....  (Read 15300 times)

Curly3

Re: Non serious ...Rules and regs that should be....
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2013, 08:52:28 pm »
Wally, please define your meaning of "Thing".

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2013, 10:08:29 pm »
Rule #1 you must be at least as old as your bike , or your given a 1min pre year . Iain ;D

Awesome, hope it works the other way too. I'm a year older than my bike, looking forward to my 1 min head starts!!!    
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2013, 10:26:47 pm »
Tim you should try proper cider , better than any of Nathans brewery waters for top dollars  and just salty water. 
Since my health shitfight last year I've found it hard to drink more than two beers (Yeah I know, you guys who've known me for a while will roll their eyes in disbelief but it's true :-[). Because of that I've found a liking for good strong English and Swedish ciders and South African 'Franks' brand 6.5% alcoholic ginger beer (Aussie or Brit made Stone's is good too). One door closes and another opens. Klub Kevlar will hopefully have some scrumpy cider on tap in the Kompound at this years CD10..... ;D
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline TeeBone

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2013, 10:42:10 pm »
We finally have a firm point of agreeance Mr.Teebone!!  :D ;)
Really? I thought we only disagreed on one subject! ;D

Awesome, hope it works the other way too. I'm a year older than my bike, looking forward to my 1 min head starts!!!   
You better get an older bike too! :P
Destined to a life behind bars. A garage full of KTM's and a 73 CR 250M Honda....H7 250 Monty will be at Harrow!
A "never was" of the Nineties...

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2013, 09:43:02 am »
OOOOhye  , Brad 090 want be in this one, he already creeped back a few periods just so he can   win   :D :D :D  sad really  when you have to win "titles "  this way

I say nothing of your indirect and usually malicious implication against me,but when it comes to the above this is the lowest you can go toward another vmxer.

Best is in the West !!

TM BILL

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2013, 10:32:54 am »
OOOOhye  , Brad 090 want be in this one, he already creeped back a few periods just so he can   win   :D :D :D  sad really  when you have to win "titles "  this way

Bullshit  , you would walk a forking long way to find a bloke more dedicated to the sport than Brad . Not that it makes a blind bit of difference but ill wager brad is as old as the oldest bike he races .

Walter it i know its one of your wind ups , but FFS  ::) ::)

Simo63

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2013, 10:44:18 am »
I saw that post (not replicated here) and thought Whoa .... WTF!!!

I don't know Wasp but surely that was just humour that missed the target .. by miles  ;D

Those of us that know Brad know he takes his VMX very very seriously .. I recall him telling me recently "I'm not out there for a sunday ride" .. and he sure as hell rides like he isn't as well  ;D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 11:31:49 am by Simo63 »

Curly3

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2013, 11:05:51 am »
If I could I would.

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2013, 03:37:07 pm »
Shit stirring is compulsory, however cheap shots will result in a public stoning, (something all entrants can take part in as opposed to shooting)
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Rules and regs that should be....
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2013, 03:47:45 pm »
Rule:
play the game "bench racer" pg 76 in VMX #53 and hopefully don't get 'kicked of the forum' while missing a turn  ;D  ;D
Love ya work Roger H
How about we play that " Clever " game at my place ?

Just come to realised you though this was about you.?.guilty conscience and alcohol~bad mix.
It was in referance to Roger H  cool art work, which always seems to include the forum in a fun way.

Best is in the West !!

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2013, 04:04:43 pm »
?...    I think maybe this is in regards to the fact I own a "Lanz Bulldog" a not so secret fetish of  Mr Wasp .
When I was an apprentice at a Tractor importer there was a heap of old trade ins that had to be driven up Parramatta Rd from s
Silverwater to the auctioneers at Parramatta.
 The 'chariot' that I had to so deliver was a Superior German designed device, namely a Lanz Bulldog. Quite an entertaining beast that the 'operator' (me this time) had to stick the steering wheel into the end of the crankshaft and rock it backwards and forwards 'till it went over compression and started.
 As I drove this juggernaut up along Parramatta Rd, every body overtook me, lots of these people were on foot!
 cheers pancho.
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Curly3

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2013, 08:58:25 pm »
Cheap shot merchants who try to set people up, then remove the prevocotive comment are gutless and a total disgrace, the sooner we get rid of them the better.

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2013, 09:42:11 pm »
Cheap shot merchants who try to set people up, then remove the prevocotive comment are gutless and a total disgrace, the sooner we get rid of them the better.

He does that a lot, apparently unaware of how poorly it is received, and unaware of how it harms his business.

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2013, 09:51:46 pm »
I think I'll use this thread to measure my interest and care in this forum at the moment, if this thread-with it's intention of only being jovial and a bit of a laugh becomes another load of trash or ends up in folks being insulted and all too common mean spirits I think I'll take a loooong holiday from it all. Should keep at least a few of my "fans" satisfied.  :D :D :-X
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Curly3

« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2013, 09:57:14 pm »
Funny you should say that Nathan because I always thought there was a big business, multi employee situation going on but apparently it's run from a garden shed in a backyard by one person.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.