Author Topic: Funnies/Jokes  (Read 653493 times)

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
Re: Funnies/Jokes
« Reply #1635 on: July 09, 2012, 10:44:20 pm »
Admiral Nelson 2012 version   

Nelson:  "Order the signal, Hardy."

Hardy: "Aye,  aye sir."

Nelson: "Hold on, this isn't what I dictated to  Flags. What's the meaning of this?"

Hardy: "Sorry  sir?"

Nelson (reading aloud): “England expects every  person to do his or her duty, regardless of race, gender, sexual  orientation, religious persuasion or disability. 'What gobbledygook is  this for God's sake?"

Hardy: "Admiralty policy, I'm  afraid, sir. We're an equal opportunities employer now. We had the  devil's own job getting ‘England’ past the censors, lest it be  considered racist."

Nelson: "Gadzooks, Hardy. Hand me my  pipe and tobacco."

Hardy: "Sorry sir. All naval vessels  have now been designated smoke-free working  environments."

Nelson: "In that case, break open the rum  ration. Let us splice the main brace to steel the men before  battle."

Hardy: "The rum ration has been abolished,  Admiral. It’s part of the Government's policy on binge  drinking."

Nelson: "Good heavens, Hardy. I suppose we'd  better get on with it, full speed ahead."

Hardy: "I think  you'll find that there's a 4 knot speed limit in this stretch of water.  It’s an environment protection initiative."

Nelson: "Damn  it man! We are on the eve of the greatest sea battle in history. We must  advance with all dispatch. Report from the crow's nest,  please."

Hardy: "That won't be possible,  sir."

Nelson: "What?"

Hardy: "Health and  Safety have closed the crow's nest, Sir. No harness; and they said that  rope ladders don't meet regulations. They won't let anyone up  there until proper scaffolding can be erected."

Nelson:  "Then get me the ship's carpenter without delay,  Hardy."

Hardy: "He's busy knocking up a wheelchair access  to the foredeck Admiral."

Nelson: "Wheelchair access? I've  never heard anything so absurd."

Hardy:  "Anti-discrimination requirements, sir. We have to provide a  barrier-free environment for the differently  abled....."

Nelson: "Differently abled? I've only one arm  and one eye and I refuse even to hear mention of the word. I  didn't rise to the rank of Admiral by playing the disability  card."
 Hardy:  "Actually, sir, you did. The Royal Navy is under-represented in the  areas of visual impairment and limb deficiency."

Nelson:  "Whatever next? Give me full sail. The salt spray  beckons."

Hardy: "A couple of problems there too, sir.  Health and safety won't let the crew up the rigging without hard  hats.
And they don't want anyone breathing in too much salt; haven't  you seen the adverts?"
 Nelson: "I've  never heard such infamy. Break out the cannon and tell the men to stand  by to engage the enemy."

Hardy: "The  men are a bit worried about shooting at anyone,  Admiral."

Nelson: "What? This is  mutiny!"

Hardy: "It's not that, sir. It's just that  they're afraid of being charged with murder if they actually kill  anyone. There are a couple of legal-aid lawyers on board,  watching everyone like hawks."

Nelson: "Then how are we to  sink the Frenchies and the Spanish?"

Hardy: "Actually,  sir, we're not."

Nelson: "We're not?"

Hardy:  "No, sir. The French and the Spanish are our European partners now.  According to the Common Fisheries Policy, we shouldn't even be in  this stretch of water. We could get hit with a claim for  compensation."

Nelson: "But you must hate a Frenchman as  you hate the devil."

Hardy: "I wouldn't let the ship's  diversity coordinator hear you saying that sir. You'll be up on  disciplinary report."

Nelson: "You must consider every man  an enemy who speaks ill of your King."

Hardy: "Not any  more, sir. We must be inclusive in this multicultural age. Now  put on your Kevlar vest; it's the rules. It could save your  life."

Nelson: "Don't tell me - health and safety again!  Whatever happened to rum, sodomy and the lash?"

Hardy:  “”As I explained, sir, rum is off the menu! And there's a ban on  corporal punishment."

Nelson: "What about  sodomy?"

Hardy: "I believe that is now legal,  sir."

Nelson: "In that case. kiss me,  Hardy."

work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Curly3

« Reply #1636 on: July 09, 2012, 11:01:54 pm »
How fffffffffing funny but oh so ffffffffing true is that.
A sign of the times, small business in 2012, good luck.
You forgot to add a Carbon Tax.

Offline gt96

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: July 10, 2012, 09:29:38 am »
Ten inches

The 6th grade science teacher, Mrs. Parks, asked her class, "Which human body part increases to ten times its size when stimulated?"

No one answered until little Mary stood up, angry, and said, "You should not be asking sixth-graders a question like that!  I'm going to tell my parents, and they will go and tell the principal, who will then fire you!" With a sneer on her face, she then sat back down.

Mrs. Parks ignored her and asked the question again, "Which body part increases to 10 times its size when stimulated?"

Little Mary's mouth fell open; then she said to those around her, "Boy, is she going to get in big trouble!"

The teacher continued to ignore her and said to the class, "Anybody?"

Finally, Billy stood up, looked around nervously, and said,"The body part that increases 10 times its size when stimulated is the pupil of the eye."

Mrs. Parks said, "Very good, Billy," then turned to Mary and continued, "As for you, young lady, I have three things to say:

One, you have a dirty mind, Two, you didn't read your homework, and Three, one day you are going to be very, very disappointed."

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: July 11, 2012, 01:58:10 pm »
 Amazing Titanic fact!
 Irish divers have discovered that after 100 years the Titanic swimming pool is STILL full of water!
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: July 12, 2012, 08:03:03 am »
Com'on Pancho-how could it be-you see the angle that it tipped over at-all the water would have poured out.
Those bloody Irish just make shit up to get in the record books and figure that no-one will go and check!!

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #1640 on: July 12, 2012, 03:43:31 pm »

A wealthy hospital benefactor was being shown around the hospital.

During her tour, she passed a room where a male patient was masturbating furiously. "Oh my GOD!" screamed the woman. "That's disgraceful! Why is he doing that?"

The doctor who was leading the tour calmly explained, "I'm very sorry that you were exposed to that, but this man has a serious condition where his testicles rapidly fill with semen, and if he doesn't do that at least five times a day, he'll be in extreme pain and his testicles could easily rupture."

"Oh, well in that case, I guess it's okay," said the woman...

As they passed by the next room, they saw a male patient laying in bed while a nurse performed oral sex on him.

Again, the woman screamed, "Oh my GOD!  How can THAT be justified?"

Again the doctor spoke very calmly: "Same illness, better health fund."

work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Pommie Barstad

« Reply #1641 on: July 12, 2012, 09:44:02 pm »
A Chinese man decides to move to Australia after 50 years of living in Shanghai.

He buys a small piece of land near to Mt. Isa. A few days after moving in the friendly Aussie neighbour decides to go across and welcome the new guy to the region, so he goes next door but on his way up the drive-way he sees the Chinese man running around his front yard chasing about 10 hens. Not wanting to interrupt these 'Chinese customs', he decides to put the welcome on hold for the day.

The next day, he decides to try again, but just as he is about to knock on the front door, he looks through the window and sees the Chinese man urinate into a glass and then drink it.

Not wanting to interrupt another 'Chinese custom', he decides to put the welcome on hold for yet another day. A day later he decides to give it one last go, but on his way next door, he sees the Chinese man leading a bull down the drive-way, pause, and then put his head next to the bull's bum.

The Aussie bloke can't handle this, so he goes up to the Chinese man and says 'Jeez Mate, what the hell is it with your Chinese customs? I come over to welcome you to the neighbourhood, and see you running around the yard after hens. The next day you are pissing in a glass, and drinking it, and then today you have your head so close to that bull's bum, it could just about shit on you.'

The Chinese man is very taken back and says 'Sorry sir, you no understand, these no Chinese customs I doing, these Australian Customs.'

'What do you mean mate?' says the Aussie, 'Those aren't Australian customs.'

'Yes they are, man at immigration tell me' replied the Chinese man, 'He say to become true Australian, I learn to chase chicks, drink piss, and listen to bull-shit'!!

Offline gt96

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: July 13, 2012, 01:21:17 am »

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: July 17, 2012, 05:24:36 pm »
 A musicians toast   ;D

"MAY YOUR ORGAN NEVER QUIT HALFWAY THROUGH YOU FAVOURITE PIECE"

Cheers pancho

Offline Nobby25

• B-Grade
  • Could possibly fit other models?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: July 18, 2012, 03:37:15 pm »
There is no way the Greeks will be able to control their economy and meet the terms of the bailout by the EEC and the IMF. They can't even enforce the 'No Smoking' regulations!

A Greek law has  banned smoking in eateries since 7/1/09.

Look how many cigarettes are in the ashtray on the right in this photo taken at an Athens central city restaurant!...

Look in the  ashtray...

The  ashtray!

Jeez... You're  worse than the Greeks

TM125L RM250N TC125L RL250M PE175T RM80C RMX250T ATC70 YZ80B?

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: July 18, 2012, 06:28:46 pm »
  Ash tray?
 What F ing ash tray.

Offline SLAWESY

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: July 18, 2012, 08:40:46 pm »
Something to cheer you up on those rainy days from my mate Cam:-

Watch your wedding video backwards
The night starts with you getting laid, then you have a great time, good food and drink, you sober up without a hangover..then you'll love the end bit where you take off the ring, go back down the aisle and f#ck off with your mates...
Cheered me up...
YZ125E, RM250T

Is it way too small? A bit of work with the heat gun or hot water could soften it enough to fit if it's close. Maybe some rubber friendly grease as well.
Mainline "classic"

Offline SLAWESY

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: July 18, 2012, 08:57:43 pm »

The Old Sailor & the Working Girl

An old retired sailor puts on his old uniform and heads for the docks once more, for old times sake.

He engages a prostitute and takes her up to a room.  He's soon going at it as well as he can for a guy his age, but needing some reassurance, he asks, 'How am I doing?'
The prostitute replies, 'Well, old sailor, you're doing about three knots.'
'Three knots?' he asks. 'What's that supposed to mean?'
She says, "You're knot hard, you're knot in, and your knot getting your money back.
YZ125E, RM250T

Is it way too small? A bit of work with the heat gun or hot water could soften it enough to fit if it's close. Maybe some rubber friendly grease as well.
Mainline "classic"

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: July 19, 2012, 07:59:54 pm »
 I stayed up all night just to watch the sunset.

Then it dawned on me.

Offline Rosco

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: July 22, 2012, 05:59:00 pm »
The wife left a note on the fridge.........

"It's not working!! I can't take it anymore, I've gone to stay at my Moms!"

I opened the fridge, the light came on and the beer was cold.........

fork knows what she was on about!!