Author Topic: Funnies/Jokes  (Read 656456 times)

Offline kdx Geoff

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Funnies/Jokes
« Reply #2130 on: March 30, 2014, 07:39:55 pm »

Got 8 minutes to spare ?

Who's on First.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg

It still funny  ;D
Buying kdx air cooled drum brake unitrak bikes and parts

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: March 30, 2014, 08:01:48 pm »
google "rinse the blood of my toga" wayne and shuster... hilarious

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: April 03, 2014, 06:12:03 pm »
If you've ever worked for  a boss who reacts before getting the  facts and thinking things  through, you will love  this!

Arcelor-Mittal Steel,  feeling it was time for a shakeup, hired a  new CEO. The new boss was determined to rid the company of all  slackers.

On a tour of the  facilities, the CEO noticed a guy leaning against  a wall. The room was full of  workers and he wanted to let them know  that he meant business. He  asked the guy, "How much money do you make  a week?"

A  little surprised, the young man looked at him and said, "I make  $400 a week. Why?"
The CEO said, "Wait right  here." He walked back to his office,  came back in two minutes, and  handed the guy $1,600 in cash and  said, "Here's four weeks' pay.  Now GET OUT and don't come  back."

Feeling pretty good about  himself the CEO looked around the room  and asked, "Does anyone want  to tell me what that goof-ball did here?"

From across the room a  voice said, "Pizza delivery guy from Domino's."

If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

Offline Branchy

• B-Grade
  • husky 400 cross
    • View Profile
Re: Funnies/Jokes here's one for you bronco's supporters and justin hodges
« Reply #2133 on: April 05, 2014, 08:19:49 am »
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/One-Teaspoon-purple-navy-one-piece-bathers-M-10-BNWOT-/131156850347?pt=AU_Womens_Clothing_2&hash=item1e898eb6ab

go parra  ;D

ps theres a couple of yammys on there as well the mx250 looks good maker a good yz replica
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:23:13 am by Branchy »
maybe a trip to gloucester for those boy'z really know how to throw a party ps dont mention dungog (must be some old footy rivalry)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: April 07, 2014, 08:51:39 pm »
Doctor doctor  I keep making love to the biscuit barrel! What's wrong with me???!!!               Your f**king crackers..........
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: April 08, 2014, 08:55:53 pm »
During her physical examination, a doctor asked a retired woman about her physical activity level.  The woman said she spent 3 days a week, every week in the outdoors.

"Well, yesterday afternoon was typical; I took a five hour walk about 7 miles through some pretty rough terrain.  I waded along the edge of a lake.  I pushed my way through 2 miles of brambles.  I got sand in my shoes and my eyes.

I barely avoided stepping on a snake.  I climbed several rocky hills.  I went to the bathroom behind some big trees.  I ran away from an irate mother bear and then ran away from one angry bull Elk.  The mental stress of it all left me shattered.

At the end of it all I drank a scotch and three glasses of wine.

Amazed by the story, the doctor said, "You must be one hell of an outdoor woman!"

"No," the woman replied,

"I'm just a really, really shitty golfer".
If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: April 08, 2014, 08:58:31 pm »
Did you hear about the fat, alcoholic transvestite - All he wanted to do was eat, drink and be Mary.

I got invited to a party and was told to dress to kill. Apparently a turban, beard and a backpack wasn't what they had in mind.

After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex, Jim woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman.  That's when he realised he had made it home safely.

Paddy says to Mick, "Christmas is on Friday this year". Mick said, "Let's hope it's not the 13th then."

My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner, took her 15 hours to hoover the house.  Turns out she was a Slovak.

Since the snow came all the wife has done is look through the window.  If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in.

I've been charged with murder for killing a man with sandpaper.  To be honest I only intended to rough him up a bit.

After years of research, scientists have discovered what makes women happy.

Nothing.

Just had my water bill of £175 drop on my mat.  That's a lot.  Oxfam can supply a whole African village for just £2 a month: time to change supplier I think.

Two women called at my door and asked what bread I ate, when I said white they gave me a lecture on the benefits of brown bread for 30 minutes.

I think they were those Hovis Witnesses.

Seven wheelchair athletes have been banned from the Paralympics after they tested positive for WD40.

A mummy covered in chocolate and nuts has been discovered in Egypt ...

Archaeologists believe it may be Pharaoh Roche...

Just A Reminder to those who stole Electrical Goods in Last Year's Riots....Your One Year Manufacturer's Warranty Runs Out Soon.

IT’S A BOY" I shouted "A BOY, I DON'T BELIEVE IT, IT’S A BOY"

And with tears streaming down my face I swore I'd never visit another Thai Brothel!!!

Two Indian junkies accidentally snorted curry powder instead of cocaine.

Both in hospital...one's in a korma.. The other's got a dodgy tikka!

In the first few days of the Olympics the Romanians took gold, silver, bronze, copper & lead.

Sailing results are in, GB took gold, USA took silver and Somalia took a Middle aged couple from Weymouth

An Englishman has started his own business in Afghanistan !  He is making land Mines that look like prayer mats!  It’s doing well!  Prophets are going through the roof!!

Japanese scientists have created a camera with a shutter speed so fast, they can now photograph a woman with her mouth shut.

A boy asks his granny, 'Have you seen my pills, they were labelled LSD?'

Granny replies, f@@k the pills, have you seen the dragons in the kitchen?!

Little Billy asks his dad for a telly in his room.  Dad reluctantly agrees.

Next day Billy comes downstairs and asks, 'Dad, what's love juice?'

Dad looks horrified and tells Billy all about sex.

Billy just sat there with his mouth open in amazement.

Dad says, 'So what were you watching?'

Billy says, ' Wimbledon .'

A woman standing nude in front of a mirror says to her husband: 'I look horrible, I feel fat and ugly, pay me a compliment.'

He replies, 'Your eyesight is perfect.'

Wife gets naked and asks hubby, 'What turns you on more, my pretty face or my sexy body?'

Hubby looks her up and down and replies, 'Your sense of humour!

An elderly couple are attending Mass.  About halfway through, the wife leans over and says to her husband, 'I just let out a silent fart; what do you think I should do?'

He replies, 'Put a new battery in your hearing aid.'

If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: April 08, 2014, 08:59:08 pm »
Dr. Smith's Prescriptions

A flat-chested young lady went to Dr. Paterson about enlarging her breasts  Dr. Paterson advised her, 'Every day after your shower, rub your chest and say,  'Scooby doobie doobies, I want bigger boobies!'

She did this faithfully for several months! 

To her utter amazement she grew terrific D-cup boobs!

One morning she was running late, got on the bus, and in a panic realized she had forgotten her morning ritual.

Frightened she might lose her lovely b00bs if she didn't recite the little rhyme, she stood up in the middle aisle of the bus, closed her eyes and said, 'Scooby doobie, doobies, I want bigger boobies.' 

A guy sitting nearby looked at her and asked, 'Oh! Are you a patient of Dr. Paterson’s?

'Yes I am... How did you know?'

He winked and replied, " Hickory dickory dock "

If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: April 15, 2014, 11:27:48 am »
Little Johnny says…

A teacher goes around her class asking each of the kids what they need at home.

Joey says, "A computer."

The teacher replies, "That would be very useful."

Jenny says, "A new lawn mower."

The teacher again replies, "That would also be very useful."

Little Johnny pops up and says, "At my house we don't need anything!"

The teacher asks him to think again carefully, as everybody needs something.

Little Johnny replies, "No I'm sure. When Abbott was elected, I clearly remember my dad saying; well, that's the last fricking thing we needed!”

If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: April 15, 2014, 11:28:36 am »
Spare a thought for the guy who told his wife that he was

going on a business trip to China on Malaysian

flight MH 370, and now can't leave his girlfriend's flat...
If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

Offline luigi37

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: April 15, 2014, 12:07:59 pm »
a south African policeman said that Oscar pistorious might get the electric chair..... if you as
k me he is dangerous enough on  a pair of stilts, nevermind giving him a mobility scooter !
RH250 TM125 RM125B RM125C RM125T RM125X RM250B RM250C2 RM250X RM250N RM370A RM400C RM400N RM400T PE175D YZ250A XR75 x2 XR80 TTR125 CRF250X BLASTER S2R yz80d yx600

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: April 26, 2014, 06:32:45 pm »
  ANOTHER OF MY FREE COMMUNITY SERVICES..   

HOW TO SAVE Qantas

Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted
them in the first place.

Replace all the female flight attendants with good-
looking strippers! What the hell, they don't even
serve food anymore, so what's the loss?

The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales                               
and get a 'party atmosphere' going in the cabin. And,
of course, every businessman in this country would
start flying again, hoping to see naked women.

Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't
need a salary , thus saving even more money.
I suspect tips would be so good that we could
charge the women for working the plane and have
them kick back 20% of the tips, including
lap dances and 'special services.'

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear
of seeing naked women. Hijackings would come to a
screeching halt, and the airline industry would see
record revenues.

This is definitely a win-win situation -- a golden opportunity
to turn a liability into an asset.

Why didn't Qantas think of this?

Why do I still have to do everything myself?   

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: April 30, 2014, 06:18:02 am »
How bloody true is this!!

Husband's Message (by cellphone):

Honey,  a car hit me while I was out of the office. Paula brought me to the Hospital. They have been making tests and taking X-rays
The blow to my head has been very strong, fortunately it seems that did not cause any serious injury, but I have three broken ribs, a compound fracture in the left leg, and they may have to amputate the right foot.

Wife's Response:

Who is Paula?

If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: April 30, 2014, 09:21:51 am »
oldy but a  goody.... apologies if its already here!

A man went into a Birmingham supermarket and tried to buy half a cauliflower.  The very young greens-produce assistant told him that they sold only whole cauliflowers.  The man persisted, and asked to see the manager, and the boy went to find him.
Walking into the stock room, the boy said to his manager, "Some w****r out there wants to buy half a cauliflower." As he finished his sentence, he turned to find the customer standing right behind him, so he added, "And this gentleman has kindly offered to buy the other half."

The manager approved the deal, and the man went on his way.  Later the manager said to the boy, "I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of that situation earlier.  We like people here who think on their feet.  Where are you from, son?"

"Cardiff, sir," the boy replied.

"Why did you leave Cardiff ?" the manager asked.

The boy said, "Sir, there's nothing there but prostitutes and rugby players."

"Really?" said the manager. "My wife is from Cardiff ."

"You're kidding?" replied the boy. "What position did she play?"

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: May 05, 2014, 10:45:43 am »
Drunk Driver True story from Australia

Drunk Driving....THIS is absolutely brilliant! Only an Aussie could pull this one off!

A true story from Mount Isa in Queensland .

Recently a routine Police patrol car parked outside a local neighbourhood pub late in the evening. The officer noticed a man (Luke Sandery) leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk.

The man stumbled around the car park for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five vehicles. The man managed to find his car, which he fell into. He was there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine dry night). Then flicked the indicators on, then off, tooted the horn and then switched on the lights.

He moved the vehicle forward a few metres, reversed a little and then remained stationary for a few more minutes as some more vehicles left. At last he pulled out of the car park and started to drive slowly down the road. The Police officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and carried out a random breathalyser test.

To his amazement the breathalyser indicated no evidence of the man's intoxication.

The Police officer said "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the Police station - this breathalyser equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the man, "tonight I'm the designated decoy".

Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.