Author Topic: Ghost Town?  (Read 13459 times)

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
Re: Ghost Town?
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2011, 10:12:29 pm »
I'm very reluctant to wade into the Ross Nimmo psychoanalysis, but I do wonder how many people who have really clashed with him on the forum, have actually met the bloke?

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Ghost Town?
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2011, 10:17:32 pm »
Hmmm... I think this thread is in danger of becoming exactly what everyone has been complaining about - a long, waffling shitfight that has nothing to do with VMX. I think it's all been said, so let's move on. I'm going to lock this off now, it's close to The Dumbgeon as it is.

Just to clarify regarding Ross Nimmo. Personally I have nothing against the guy, but he has crossed the line (MY line) on occasions and been asked to get his act sorted. That's happened several times over a year or more, so he's been given plenty of opportunity to do it better. Regardless of off forum stuff, the bottom line is he was NOT banned. A fake profile WAS banned. And the IP address of that profile's creator was banned. If that has resulted in Ross being banned, then that fake account came from his computer. If it didn't come from his computer, then he is not banned. His profile and all his posts disappearing occurred BEFORE I banned the fake profile. I have no idea how many accounts Ross had, nor do I care. As far as I am concerned, Ross was given plenty of opportunity to clean up his act and if he's been brought undone through his own actions, so be it. That is rather appropriate. I've advised, off forum, that Ross is welcome to contact me to discuss, but that I am unlikely to be especially sympathetic.

Now, let's just all move on. Any more posts or threads that reference the past state of the forum or Ross Nimmo in particular will be deleted.

Admin