Author Topic: HEAVEN VMX Inc Evo Challenge - 14th & 15th August  (Read 15386 times)

Offline Stewart Allen

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: HEAVEN VMX Inc Evo Challenge - 14th & 15th August
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2010, 08:47:56 pm »
Hey Damo you could always put your age down with those youthful good looks no one would know.
CHEERS STEWART

Doing it to old things is fun
# 74 Heaven
IT490 Will be going one day soon
CR125M
SL175 bitza
IT250D needs work
CR250RE Not going as yet
YZ125F

Offline Woody

• A-Grade
  • Heaven #70
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2010, 09:37:22 pm »
Great pics and coverage from Rich Fowler #86 at Motosport Retro

http://www.motorsportretro.com/2010/08/project-bike-motorsport-retros-kawasaki-kx-250-wins-on-debut/

Yahoo, we're back at Canberra next month, September 11/12,

And guys don't forget the Canowindra Cup October 2/3
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 09:39:04 pm by Woody »
WANTED 

1988/89 125 - CR KX YZ   
YZ125G, YZ250H and YZ80G parts
IT200 stuff
CR250RD parts

Offline Damo

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2010, 09:01:30 am »
Hey Damo you could always put your age down with those youthful good looks no one would know.
Stewart,
Do you really think so  :)
Don't think Dan or the committee would support it though, probably easier just finding the 3 or 4 extra flag marshalls  :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline Stewart Allen

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2010, 03:45:34 pm »
Extra flag marshall's are about as common and easy to find as a brand new & never started CR250RZ  :o :o ???
CHEERS STEWART

Doing it to old things is fun
# 74 Heaven
IT490 Will be going one day soon
CR125M
SL175 bitza
IT250D needs work
CR250RE Not going as yet
YZ125F

Wotto29

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2010, 06:01:32 pm »

Still not as hard as finding somewhere to race your PRE 90 bikes in NSW, hey Damo.

Offline Damo

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2010, 06:08:52 pm »
Hey Wotto,
You crack me up dude  ;D :P ;D

Damo

Offline Turtle.Inc

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2010, 05:54:38 am »

Still not as hard as finding somewhere to race your PRE 90 bikes in NSW, hey Damo.

We have a Pre 90 class at Hunter club and as not to discriminate, we let up to 2010 models have a ride in the same class, also riders over 35 get to have a ride as well ;)
Always looking for Maico parts/bikes, cash paid

Offline Snowy 76

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2010, 08:56:07 am »
Hey Turtle,
You crack me up dude ;D :P ;D

Birko.      PS, Thanks to all had a great weekend.
Couple of CR`s

Wotto29

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2010, 07:22:47 pm »

Hey Damo, just finished speaking with Tony Abbott on radio 2GB and he's right behind
    your push for PRE 90 and more flag marshalls for NSW. He agrees NSW is WAY behind
    the other states especially as PRE 90 is to be a Australian title class as of next year.
    You really do have some pull in the right places. See you tomorrow at the PRE 90
    committee meeting, we'll sink a few bottles being Friday arvo. Cheers from the Captain.......

I know, I know I crack you up dude.

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2010, 08:38:03 pm »
Geez, here we go again... Just so's you all know, this one is going down the tubes isn't it? So, I'm gonna delete the last several posts. Please leave it there or I'll lock the thread entirely. Let's just keep it civil, OK?

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2010, 08:39:07 pm »
Three posts snipped.

shoey

« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2010, 08:29:24 am »
As for PRE 90 I'm told if Heaven dosen't pick it up next year there is a
    modern club based in Sydney keen to accommodate PRE 90 and PRE 85
     with a combination of MX and Grasstrack so either way we should be racing
     them next year in NSW some where. So all is good Doglips. (Quote by others)

There is a club that will probably "run it" and they are a great bunch of people, but there are a few catches to it or to put another way, lots of work involved.

You must join the Club

You must form a sub-comittee

You must have good financial plan , dont expect them to run a meeting with out a financial plan , they wont entertain losing money just for the fun of running a meeting.

Try and bring some sponsors

You must develop a team , also club members, to execute the works required to set up the meetings

You must find the course to run on

With the assistance / overview of the club Sec. , You will be required to handle all the administration associated with the meeting including applications to MNSW , organising the Ambo's , flaggies etc.

If required ,You must if required , liase with the landowners and handle the track licensing including inspections if required.(If its an existing facility , well just the general requirements apply)

Generally you need a good team and must be self sufficient. (Thats all they asked and thats very fair and reasonable)

The club will supply officials to run the event, providing you have given sufficient notice of your intention to run a meeting

If you are very organised and go about your business with little fuss they are a great resourse to use.

We are members and have run a number of successful motor cycling events with the club , which have been loads of fun.

Its certainly not easy but it is loads of fun(Old post)

(New text)

Nobody from from our club has contacted me regarding any inquiries regarding  people wanting to run some pre-90 events.Dont be shy guy's , make a plan and make your pitch

« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 08:34:42 am by shoey »

suzuki43

« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2010, 09:56:30 am »
To say I am totally disgusted by Wotto29's mouthing off at me,is an understatement,but given his standing and reputation,I think I will survive.It appears thats he has done his usual party trick,mouthed off; abused people  (poor little me in this instance)and then run off home with his bat and ball,typical of this guy.
A real man with ticker would do as Shoey said above and stump up and help get Pre 90 up and running,but my old 'mate' would rather throw verbal hand grenades from behind lines.
By the way I am a Pre 90 fan but given I now live in New Zealand  (for nearly 4 years)I unfortunately cant lend a hand in NSW.
Good luck guys.
Over and out.
Craig Taylor
Auckland,New Zealand
(Former Heaven member 2001-2007)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 03:13:47 pm by suzuki43 »

Offline Shaun G

• Legend
  • Sydney, NSW
    • View Profile
    • FULL LOAD MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2010, 12:18:47 pm »
To say I am totally disgusted by Wotto29's mouthing off at me,is an understatement,but given his standing and reputation,I think I will survive.It appears thats he has done his usual party trick,mouthed off; abused people  (poor little me in this instance)and then run off home with his bat and ball,typical of this guy.
A real man with ticker would do as Shoey said above and stump up and help get Pre 90 up and running,but my old 'mate' would rather throw verbal hand grenades from behind lines.
By the way I am a Pre 90 fan but given I now live in New Zealand  (for nearly 4 years)I unfortunately cant lend a hand in NSW.
Good luck guys.
Over and out.
Craig Taylor
Auckland,New Zealand

I wonder why you felt the need to poke your nose into VMX in NSW?

Until your interjection this discussion was light hearted and tongue in cheek amongst guy's who know each other pretty well. Then you come along with your attack on Mick saying he should put his money where his mouth is, talking about the amount of HEAVEN events he has attended etc. This resulted in him arcing up and having a go back at you, which I think any of us would have done in his situation.

This gets him banned by Graeme while you continue on your merry way with your childish gibbering as evidenced by some of these classics;

"CMD,given you are selling your Honda,you are hereby banished from this section of the Forum.I suggest you retire to the gardening/transexual cross dressing geriatic forum  (kawasaki) where you belong!!"

"I guess the HIV is taking a real hold of you.
Get well soon my 'little' retarded friend"

"Its all about my y fronts"

"Ha ha pulling out the grammar call are we retard boy??
Is that all you got bearch??? You deserve a Kawasaki you idiot"

"True,but at least I dont swallow like you bearch!"

So can you do us all a favour and shut the fork up about things that really have nothing to do with you. Tool.

Shaun Gallaway
Sydney, Australia

Offline Damo

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2010, 01:56:52 pm »
Well said Shaun.

Mick has been a Heaven committee member and a club sponsor, what has Mr Taylor done to support the Heaven club in NSW.
S.F.A.
Hey Suzuki43 or Suzuki59 do us all a favour and stay on your side of the ditch.

Damo