Author Topic: HEAVEN VMX Inc Evo Challenge - 14th & 15th August  (Read 15384 times)

suzuki43

Re: HEAVEN VMX Inc Evo Challenge - 14th & 15th August
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2010, 02:42:47 pm »
Shawn and Damo
I used to be a Heaven member from 2001-2007 so forgive me for sticking my nose in.You are very correct its not my business,and in hindsight I probably shouldnt have had a shot at him on the forum.
But if you knew why I did Damo, I am sure you would understand,given the grief he caused a very good mate of yours whom you knew very well.Better yet why dont you guys ask Wattsy why I had a shot at him,I would be interested if he told you the truth.Feel free to email me your telephone numbers and I will give you a call and let you know the truth any time you like [email protected]
In the interests of letting sleeping dogs lie,I wont repeat the story here,but needless to say my memory is long,and when I saw Wattsy whinging about Heaven not having Pre90, it brought back some very unpleasant memories,but you are right,I shouldnt have done it on the forum.
Shawn,I am truly sorry for upsetting you with my inane comments,they do appear childish in isolation,but when put in context of the discussions I was having at the time,they are all above board,but forgive my sense of humour,its obviously not your bag.
As far as feel remorse for my comments to Wattsy,I am afraid I have none,he deserves everything he gets.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 03:10:39 pm by suzuki43 »

ted

« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2010, 05:36:59 pm »
Leave it there before anything else is said.
Lock it up.

suzuki43

« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2010, 05:56:01 pm »
Ted,
Dont worry mate I won't put the reasons for my hatred of that 'man' on here.Those that matter know what went down at the time.
I guess rightly or wrongly, I couldnt stand back and be silent after what this bloke did to a very good friend of mine,who is sadly not here any longer.
Graeme I apologise for this going down mate.Feel free to can me off the Forum, to be honest I have a very dirty taste in my mouth after having exchanged verbal blows with that sewer rat.

Offline Turtle.Inc

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2010, 10:02:05 pm »
You guys crack me up dudes  ;D :P ;D
Always looking for Maico parts/bikes, cash paid

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2010, 10:09:28 pm »
I did say we should stop there, this isn't the sort of thing to air on a forum. No-one has been banned, but the thread is now closed. Let's move on.