Author Topic: Beware  (Read 16508 times)

STW996

Re: Beware
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2010, 06:10:28 pm »
Tossa, Evil, Suzuki43 what sought of names are these (well ok I admit, Evil is a cool name, Suzuki43 is ok to, but Tossa, well ok I get called tugger but thats another story).

What was I saying??

Oh yeah you know the old saying boys "Honda Wheels the world" a truer word could not be said and "you meet the nicest people on a Honda" music to ones ears hey old mates??

Rossco I'll have a penny each way on you old mate to get up over that yellowpig any day ;) (Craig thats big money in the homeland matey).

Im off to clean and polish my Honda's in readyness for another ride in two weeks time, note, I only rode them on the weekend and well as typical of a Honda all they need is a quick wash and presto ready to go again :)

Just like our might rugby team up here Craig go the red(s).

Shane love the Honda's Wilson

Hey Craig a quick foot note, that Honda cr 250R i bought off you still going strong mate 5 years and counting, think from memory I had to fit a new chainlink once ;)

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2010, 06:17:31 pm »
Dear Evil

as you are of sound mind, not like some goat herders i have meet, i do have a 1985 cr250 with your name on it, if you would like, yes it is red and has 2, thats right 2 wheels that go round, it was my greatgrandfathers bike that he has passed down to me,( see, i cant be that old) it does run, and i can lend you the same crate as i have lent Shane to help you on board. I too am looking forward to that 3 day beer.

All the best, Worms

Offline Tossa

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2010, 06:18:29 pm »
Well at least I'm honest with my name!!lol

You may have penny or two on rossco, but you'll probably find his bike at present in with a repair shop, still having those little niggling problems that the little red hot throbbing thing between his legs has, yep still got problems with the waterworks!!
1973 Rickman Zundapp Metisse, to rebuild
1979 Husqvarna WR250
1974 Husqvarna MAG CR250

Offline BAHNZY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2010, 06:22:15 pm »
Dearest Evil Rudy,
Paying a royalty check... For real? Perhaps you need to pay Ronnie John’s for your plagiarism.
Lets for one nano second consider if I was to pay you for my literary indiscretions, I am concerned that I may become entangled in your role play of Ned Beaty and the dirty, toothless, banjo playing freak.

I digress…….
To the people that think that if you paint something red it will go faster, let’s get something strait from the get go.
History shows that Honda couldn’t make a bike perform unless they enlisted the help of Mugen and their own in-house HRC department. Please correct me, but I don’t remember seeing a SRC or similar to make a Suzuki something other than what it is in an effort to perform, I guess they were so good out of the box.

So there!
Rod (BAHNZY) Bahn

STW996

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2010, 06:29:32 pm »
Great Brad's here, he's an old Hondaman from way back :)

Tossa, Rossco is only getting the rev limiter adjusted to give you Suzukimen a bit of a chance ::)

Bahnsy if your Suzuki is as quick as your wit we are in trouble at team red

Offline Tossa

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2010, 06:34:01 pm »
For Rossco to beat me at Manjimup will take a lot as he's only had one ride this yr, well apparently he turned up and started the bike and then had to put it away, oops sorry that was both bikes. 

I maybe old and extremely slow, but taking on the Rossco with his red beast wearing inciontinence pants to help stop the leakages, indeed will be a pleasure.

Let me finish with this it will take a bigger man than me to!  damn!!!!! he is bigger than me
1973 Rickman Zundapp Metisse, to rebuild
1979 Husqvarna WR250
1974 Husqvarna MAG CR250

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2010, 06:35:40 pm »
Dear Shame

we all know Brad is a slut and will ride anything :D.

i find it really funny that nobody bags Yamaha's, just Honda's and Suzuki's.

Oh Evil, the confusion you have caused.

Worms, Holeshot those Honda's anyday!

suzuki43

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2010, 06:37:30 pm »
Bahnsy,you are a true genius,and a man of such truth and intellect.Well said that man!

Mr Frodo,just to clarify,yes I did sell you a red lemon,that much is true.
But alas the truth behind this sale has not been told until now.......

For I picked that ugly, stinking hunk of red crap up from the local dump,and purely as a gesture of kindness to the mentally handicapped in the community, I thought it right and just, to sell it to a man such as you....

PS Mr Frodo, I support a little known rugby team over here,called the Crusaders,you probably have not  heard of them and their seven Super rugby titles, given the propensity for the Reds to loiter in the cellar fighting over the wooden spoon....

PPS Goats are considered homosexual over here,Suffolks and Merinos only thankyou!

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2010, 06:42:23 pm »
What a load of rubbish. Craig, how about you stand on your head and give your ass a go.
Just because you can't afford the REAL thing, no need bag it.
Just in middle of tending to the flock stand by for my retort Brisbane Hobbit!
Orgy NZ style  :P

To the people that think that if you paint something red it will go faster, let’s get something strait from the get go.
You can paint a lemon (in performance AND colour)red, but it still won't be the real deal. Suzuki's are good trail bikes really.

Evil Rudy

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2010, 06:45:17 pm »
First - Bahnsy well spotted old son. I'll pay that. Keep on the lookout for other stolen phrases, I'm handing out points. To be correct Ronnie actually stole it from Uncle Chop Chop.

Wormsy, if you are offering a bike for me at CD, I may gladly accept as I have no idea if anything I own will be either in one piece and or running by June.

Anyhoo, I'd technically be on tour, being I will be beyond 100klms of my home, so riding a Honda in QLD with worms doesn’t count as treachery to the Suzuki camp. What goes on tour, stays on tour... right Craigie poo.

Now back to banjo lessons.

STW996

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2010, 06:47:40 pm »
Hey Craig, you are only as good as your last game and if my memory is correct we Red(s) boy's (I can say we again cause they are winning) gave the old black and reds a bit of a touchup ;)

Onto the stinking hunk of red crap bit I only bought the bike from you not your underwear.

I think this is getting all to personal now so I am going to start picking of the real enemy, bloody kumandsuckme ridders >:( wheres Holeshot when you need him :(

Bugger 2 more posts to 600, better hang around
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 06:55:07 pm by STW996 »

« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2010, 06:54:58 pm »
Wormsy, if you are offering a bike for me at CD, I may gladly accept as I have no idea if anything I own will be either in one piece and or running by June.
Would they be Suzuki's by any chance?

suzuki43

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2010, 06:55:06 pm »
Sir Bradalot (9 time Aussie title holder)and Suzuki 1975 RH250 owner??????....... has reared (no pun intended) his head out of the pool and thrown in his ten cents.
I find it somehat hypocritical for you to mention backsides mate,given your tenure at LongBay Gaol as the prison bitch.....
Mate you are quite correct for perhaps the only time in your 50 year old life, I cant afford a red lemon,for alas my meagre CSR salary can't extend that far to finance the continual water pump repairs, suspension cures and engine modifications required to run such heaps of Red crap.
I shall stick to my reliable, good handling, well suspended RM's mate.....

Mate we will miss you this weekend at the Johnny Old but brother Scunge will ride Woodys KX in your honour,he too has succumbed to the red lemons whims,and hence will be in the poor house forever...
PS Mr Frodo you may have won the battle but the Crusade shall win the war....
PPS Mr Frodo it wasnt my undies I sold you, for I dont own crotchless chaps like all you Honda nancy boys!!
PPPS I think worms wants to join Rudys pig squealing choir...

« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 07:06:23 pm by suzuki43 »

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2010, 06:58:00 pm »
Dear Evil

there is allways a bike avaiable for you at CD7, if you want a good honda suck up to Mr Wiltec, if you like a Suzuki all the local sheep herders use them , you ask me why, because sheep are white, so when they brake down you can find them easy :D. so they are a dime a dozen laying in fields, as anyone who owns one and they will let you ride it for sure, but the catch is you will have to tell them how to get it to run right, prime excample, just ask Holeshot how long he's been working on his RM500 ;D

More than happy for you to Holeshot some Hondas on my YZ250 L,

Cheers Trev, now who the hell said i was old? Worms

STW996

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2010, 06:59:23 pm »
Its Sir Bradareallot now I think he added another 3 titles to his name 2 weeks ago.

Well picked up Sir (gotta treat Brad with respect).

One to go