Author Topic: Dont you just love America?  (Read 11638 times)

mx250

Re: Dont you just love America?
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2010, 01:17:52 pm »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CR-500-250-125-BUCHANAN-SPOKE-SET-VINTAGE-MOTOCROSS-MX_W0QQitemZ110517265795QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item19bb57a583. The latest item from our American friend.
I have asked if he will just send half a set of spokes,as only half of mine are rusty and is posting to Brisbane ok!

Now go into the corner and say 100 times 'I'm a bad bad little boy and I won't do this again'   ;D.

All Things 414

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2010, 02:14:56 pm »
I guess it's a little like "YZ 490" bashing 'eh Graeme. Generalising about something we know bugger-all about...... ::)

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2010, 03:14:23 pm »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CR-500-250-125-BUCHANAN-SPOKE-SET-VINTAGE-MOTOCROSS-MX_W0QQitemZ110517265795QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item19bb57a583. The latest item from our American friend.
I have asked if he will just send half a set of spokes,as only half of mine are rusty and is posting to Brisbane ok!

pure gold!!

P.S. if he agrees to split them, I will take a couple…  :D
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

mx250

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2010, 03:41:30 pm »
I guess it's a little like "YZ 490" bashing 'eh Graeme. Generalising about something we know bugger-all about...... ::)
Eh ???

Offline huskibul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2010, 04:08:22 pm »
 Mx i don't know if you realise this but you've got a really crook lookin' sheep crashin' in on your avatar :-\

Evil Rudy

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2010, 04:43:51 pm »
The spoke thing had me snorting coffee all over my friggin' desk. Thanks funny shite!

To hell with catching flys Graeme, you kill more with industrial pesticides or coating them in WD40 and lighting them on fire.

Thanks for the kind words YZ250H. I have been blessed, with three beautiful children and a wife that thinks I'm funny (or is that "puts up with me"). The last thing I want to do is let them down by giving in to the bland, all saying, no doing majority.

AND beautiful usage of a fine new word beigist. I have been know to throw banal arround a bit, but thanks kindly for the new word. It will now go into rotation.

firko

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2010, 04:49:33 pm »
Beige..The most boring person I've ever met, drove a beige Magna. He recently traded it on a beige Camry.
I couldn't agree more with Billy Connollys speil and Rudys sentiments.

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2010, 04:52:56 pm »
Billy Connelly first put me onto it - turns out I work for an organisation full of them.  Last week I sat through a 2 hour session on "appropriate workplace behaviour"....WTF

I think it is a term that should be used more often.

You can actually buy a T shirt that says "Beware the Beigist Agenda"  ;D
Looking for YZ250C parts NOS if possible

"My inability to use emoticins in the right context is really getting me down :)
The only triple jumps he would have been doing are the hop, skip & jump.

Evil Rudy

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2010, 05:42:49 pm »
I need that shirt for CD. Where do I buy YZee?

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2010, 05:46:47 pm »
Internet - Google beigist - It will be there somewhere.  Yell if you can't find it.
Looking for YZ250C parts NOS if possible

"My inability to use emoticins in the right context is really getting me down :)
The only triple jumps he would have been doing are the hop, skip & jump.

suzuki43

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2010, 07:26:31 pm »
A sickeningly dull person who uses stale or trite language, and disregards the eccentric, daring, or unusual; a humorless bourgeois.
One who lacks charm, joie de vivre, or a natural capacity for joyful self-expression. A bland, banal person.

Evil Rudy

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2010, 08:37:26 pm »
Do you have turrets or just stutter craigieboy???

What was the point of you re-paraphrasing something that’s already been discussed.

Was that a frickin’ Forest Gump moment or what?

Do you have a point or are you drinking like me?

suzuki43

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2010, 08:51:01 pm »
Oops too many wines,I will retreat back into my box (cardboard)

Offline Tossa

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2010, 09:17:58 pm »
Oops too many wines,I will retreat back into my box (cardboard)

biege cardboard!!!
1973 Rickman Zundapp Metisse, to rebuild
1979 Husqvarna WR250
1974 Husqvarna MAG CR250

Evil Rudy

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2010, 09:55:22 pm »
Wine, what are you an aristocrat? A hairdresser? A friken "designer"? Maybe in advertising?

What next a pony tail?

Craig, go to the hardware store, buy a bag of cement, come home, cut it open, take out a teaspoon from the kitchen drawer, take two tea spoons full, swallow, and harden the f#ck up.

If whisky was fine for John Wayne, it will be fine for a sheep loving nancy boy.