Author Topic: Dont you just love America?  (Read 11629 times)

Evil Rudy

Dont you just love America?
« on: April 12, 2010, 08:49:02 am »
Here is a small sample from a conversation I'm having with a nice American chap on ebay who wont ship to a third party address in the US because he also wont ship to Australia... he goes by motox-fox

motox-fox - listen renob. first if all, it seems to me you're either a retard because you don't know the paypal rules or just a typical aussie skid mark who would try to scam people. what don't you mind your own biz and go get a life. btw, shave yoyr yankee comment up your rear! you dumb mate!

evil_rudy - It’s great to see the American educational system at work with your spelling and grammar. Let me guess, you did well in Shop class?
Just remember for your next trivia night while you’re killing brain cells on that piss weak amber coloured shite you call beer, Sydney is in Australia, not just in Nebraska you Xenophobic horses’ arse. Is it any wonder the world hates you.

I guess I'm making friends whereever I can. I've given up trying to change people, BUT I haven't given up humiliating them where I can based on their conduct. There is always next Sunday...

ER

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
Re: Dont you just love America?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 09:40:15 am »
Great stuff Evil! Got any more? Jerry

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 09:45:21 am »
Get into him evil....  ;D

Because you (of all people) probably know how to push his buttons best!  ;)

Evil Rudy

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 09:46:07 am »
... every friken day Jerry, every fricken day. Just stay tuned.

Evil Rudy

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 09:49:39 am »
Ajay (Professor????)

The sad part is I doubt my insults will have much effect. He probably thinks Xenophobia is that movie Olivia Newton John was in on roller skates AND even if he had a clue, he wouldn’t know how to use a dictionary even with the benefit of opposing thumbs.

Evil Rudy

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 10:45:31 am »
The latest response.

Dear evil_rudy,

Yeah, keep running your trap...I know how to spell better than you, you can count on it. However, when I have to respond to some renob like you, I really do it in a hurry since I've got better things to do than just waste my time on a loser like you. Stay away from people's business and get a life, you weird mofo.

Dont you just get the feeling he's going to drive his bucktoothed head home in his gun rack equiped pick 'em up truck, listening to country music. Upon entry into said mobile home, he will proceed to drink Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and beat his wife. Once satisfied all is ocntrolled, he will retire to said trailer of younger female cousin and proceed to put some luvin' on her before passing out watching Springer.

God Bless America (because it needs it).

ER out.

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 11:13:16 am »
Rudy I assume your not going ahead with the transaction. Two questions. What were you trying to buy from him and also what is a renob? Jerry

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 11:15:28 am »
renob = boner
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 11:29:54 am »
Entertaining stuff there Rudy! ;D

If motox-Cox went to School he just may understand 'xenophobic' - but 'arse' will throw him! :D
No way that'll make it into any American dictionary...

But let me say I've got no issues with the Yanks.
All those I've met and conversed with (in real life and the interweb) have all been as normal as any of my own fellow Aussies (and Kiwis ;)).

I reckon your Seppo mate would be a tosser no matter where he was born.
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 11:47:35 am »
Rudy's right: All Americans are wankers!

(This is a joke. If you don't get it, then fine, but don't take me seriously!).
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Evil Rudy

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 11:53:06 am »
They all are, and I can say that because I was/is one.

Now I'm Australian as AMPOL. Or should I say strail-yen

He had a CR500 motor for sale again because some Aussie rip off merchant wanted him to send it to a third party instead of his address in OZ. I just jumped in to the defence of me countryman.

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 12:05:40 pm »
True wankers cross all nationalities. Any chance you can wind him up some more Rudi?

Evil Rudy

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 12:15:53 pm »
Why not see how you go Jerry. Ask him to send it to a friend in San Franciso and see how you go...

The fun is there to share.

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 12:25:52 pm »
OK, so we know what a renob is, but what's a mofo? Mother fu$%er?
K

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2010, 01:31:05 pm »
Unfortunately for our sweeping generalisations, a very substantial number of Americans AREN'T wankers.  I have been lucky to meet some of the nicest people I know on this earth in the USA.  Especially in the Vintage Dirt Bike Scene.  ;D

So let's rephrase it:

"Some Americans can be the most ignorant and patronising nationality in the world"  :o

How's that?  ;)