Author Topic: Deals Gone Bad-For the Benefit of a Legend  (Read 8170 times)

buzzmond

Deals Gone Bad-For the Benefit of a Legend
« on: October 30, 2009, 02:49:18 pm »
Hi VMXer's, ever have a deal go bad on you? No doubt we all have had one. Anyhow, to get to the pointy end in this story, I'm still waiting (say 2-3 months) on some items to be delivered to me from a regular (legend, what a joke) on this site. I was shorted changed on the original deal with missing parts. That is, I believe he misrepresented the parts that he was selling. The dirty dog said he would post the items in question to me. I can get stuff sent to me from all over the world without a problem, but I can not get a simple package from Melbourne. The dirty dog can not offer me proof of postage so I can only conclude that the package was never sent. I have not been offered any type of resolution to my problem, except silence. I am sure he will start screaming shortly. Screaming innocence.

D-Day is today to get the stuff to me. He was informed that I would start a post on this site for his benefit :). I have all the email correspondence to back up my claims, it is just a shame he is not a man of his word or email in this case. So if there are any bush lawyers out there who wish to act as a judicator in this case, feel free to type away. I have not decided what is the best way to share my email correspondence. If you have any ideas on this please let me know. Stay tuned, the dirty dog will be exposed for what he is-someone that you can not trust to do business with. By now you would have guessed that I am not a happy chappy. Tick Tock Tick Tock time is running out for my stuff to arrive in the post.

mx250

Re: Deals Gone Bad-For the Benefit of a Legend
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 03:43:32 pm »
Sorry to hear of your aggravation Buzz and if you are right it is indeed "a shame he is not a man of his word or email".

I'll leave to the 'other Graeme', the owner of the site, to make decisions and policies for the forum but it is not the purpose of the forum to 'out' anyone or to 'name and shame'. There are also legal restraints and liabilities on all concern including the 'other Graeme'.

Its a free country and the internet and this forum are free and free ranging, but please proceed with caution and only after taking a deep breath and counting to ten ;) :D.

I only hope the forum member concerned takes this as a cue to your deep concerns and frustrations and hastens to rectify the situation a.s.a.p.

Good luck.

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 03:50:39 pm »
yep - Graeme will make the call - but I agree - name and shame - had my own share of run ins with wankers like this!  As you say though - just be sure of the facts!

Rossco
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 03:53:24 pm »
its no different than other threads were we name bodgy ebay sellers

mx250

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 03:59:04 pm »
its no different than other threads were we name bodgy ebay sellers
Yes there is - I think this can be more personal and more damaging for everyone concerned including the forum itself. We can live through the occasional shitfight and fur flailing hissy attack but we don't want it to become a battlefield ::). Proceed with caution.

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 04:08:35 pm »
caution has never been a stong point

mx250

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 04:22:15 pm »
caution has never been a stong point
Nor mine, except where I can remain objective - which is why I offered the advise to someone 'fired up' and emotionally involved.

Offline crs-and-rms

• Legend
  • heaven 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 05:56:35 pm »
sounds like you have given him enough time to fix this, out him i hate being ripped off

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 06:02:18 pm »
two sides to a story ..let the accused come in under another forum name and have his/her say..

Jury's still out  8)
Best is in the West !!

All Things 414

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 06:21:55 pm »
Shit. Haven't I posted that box of crutchless panties yet?...... ::)

oldfart

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 06:57:44 pm »
Constrain you'r self ......before it get's ugly 

Offline NSR

• Legend
  • Sunshine Coast
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2009, 07:26:58 pm »
This sounds like fun.
Shit. Haven't I posted that box of crutchless panties yet?
How many are there to a box ???
Noel

The Swvm though the tree's! http://youtu.be/4h6BbasT16I
Metalink Conondale vinduro sprint. May 19/20 2018    
www.metalink.net.au  Bike trailers & Canopies

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2009, 07:28:19 pm »
have had time to think on it  i think there must be 2 sides too every cock and bull story

buzzmond

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2009, 07:33:09 pm »
To give you a hint, he has not replied to this post. Hopefully he will pull his finger out and do the right thing.

mx250

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2009, 07:38:30 pm »
To give you a hint, he has not replied to this post. Hopefully he will pull his finger out and do the right thing.
The plot thickens ::) :D.

Email to make sure he knows it's happening ;) ;D.