Author Topic: Is there a easy way to get an MA license?  (Read 8611 times)

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a easy way to get an MA license?
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2013, 11:46:14 AM »
She has been there for 20 years and done very little except swill from the trough. They have the funds and have had them for years.

The amount of work that Christine has devoted to not only MNSW but the Penrith club and Nepean Raceway as well over many years is phenomenal. I would say that the vast majority of her expenses for doing this have never been reimbursed.

For you to say she has been "swilling from the trough" shows your utter ignorance and to me is disgusting. I would love to see the evidence you have of this. Since you have accused her on a public forum I wouldn't be surprised if you may come to rely on this evidence in the future.

Just having the funds does not mean that a suitable viable long term property to build a complex is easy to find. I know that MNSW have been in discussions with many localities to build such a complex. Even now Nowra is by no means a done deal. There is a heap of work yet to do but it remains the closest proposal to look like succeeding to date.

Cheers
Shaun

P.S. When Jeff decided to leave the forum I asked to him to stay and just ignore the dickheads. Unfortunately in this case I am not able to heed my own advice because a dedicated and hard working woman has been slandered and it just pissed me off.

Shaun
By no means is my discuss in MA aimed just at Christine and I will happily send a written apology if you can highlight some of the achievements she has been a part off. Whilst it is easy to point out the many failures like the Eastern Creek GP for example maybe you can balance this out for us as I would actually like to be wrong here. You used the word phenomenal to describe this women so listing her accomplishments seems a easy task.
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline Shaun G

• Legend
  • Sydney, NSW
    • View Profile
    • FULL LOAD MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2013, 12:33:49 PM »
Are you serious! It's is a tad hard to rattle off individual achievements for someone who is President of an organisation such as MNSW with its many volunteers who have an input into its direction.

As its President though I feel she has done a good job. Off the top of my head during her tenure we have seen the introduction of the Officials Accreditation Scheme, the opening of the Minikhana Complex at Horsley Park and the most advanced to date plan to develop a multi discipline motorcycle complex. I am sure there are many more.

I also commented on her work for Nepean Motor Sports Club and City of Penrith MCC. I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone willing to right-off the effort she put into these roles as easily as you seem to want to.

How exactly does she or MNSW for that matter have anything to do with the GP at Eastern Creek which you call a failure. The event ran at Eastern Creek for 6 years from 1991 to 1996. If memory serves me correctly the move back to Phillip Island had more to do with a government (Victoria) offering a more enticing deal to the organisers. I would be surprised if Christine's name was even mentioned during the negotiations FFS.

To put the ball back in your court. Please feel free to enlighten us on some of the other "many failures" you claim are "easy to point out".

Cheers Shaun

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2013, 02:06:20 PM »
Shaun
It would seem neither of us can persuade the other which is a good thing as you would agree life would be dull if we all rode CR Honda’s 
In your opinion you feel it is Ok that only a handful turn up to club meetings because there the only ones who do the work anyway. I can see your point of view.
The Eastern Creek reference would be for the time MNSW decided to promote the GP themselves sadly ego’s and promotion savvy got mixed up. I don’t remember the exact amount they lost but it was a lot. I do remember they asked clubs for donations and all fee’s skyrocketed and they came very close to going into liquidation and losing the Parramatta offices.
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle