Author Topic: Dirt Track results  (Read 8402 times)

colmoody

Re: Dirt Track results
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2009, 09:13:31 pm »
Langy had that effect on people

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2009, 09:45:45 pm »
Brownie rang this afternoon and said Bionic Beggar came out of surgery today with a titanium shoulder, in good spirits.  8) Cool beggar. I hope you are going to make it to the side line at Glenbawn 8) I will do the cooking for Ya at the camp. Can't garrantee that my cooking won't send you back to the hospital, but at least they wont be hammering and chiselling away at your frame again ::)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 11:20:09 pm by MICK-DE »
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Rosco400

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2009, 10:44:01 pm »
Looked at beggars xrays this arvo, picture the Brontosaurus bone from the Flintstones with the ball on the end snapped off and hanging by the sinues about 2" from the end, worse than anything Ive seen on RPA :-\

Paul is in reasonably good spirits considering the circumstances and still smiling through this, bit dirty on himself though for the highside

Did take a pack of Minties for him tho, like they say moments like these.........

Curly3

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2009, 05:36:09 pm »
The question of Charlies protege has been answered thanks to "yamaico".
It was Les Lewis and he rode Hagon Bullies as well.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2009, 05:46:31 pm »
Looked at beggars xrays this arvo, picture the Brontosaurus bone from the Flintstones with the ball on the end snapped off and hanging by the sinues about 2" from the end, worse than anything Ive seen on RPA
Did take a pack of Minties for him tho, like they say moments like these.........

How's he going now ? does he need more Minties ?
cheers
Best is in the West !!