Author Topic: Slow day?  (Read 5755 times)

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
Slow day?
« on: September 30, 2007, 05:27:35 pm »
Is it just me or is the forum having a slow day (hang on isn't there a footy match today?)  ???
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
Re: Slow day?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 05:34:55 pm »
I think everyones out riding.
I just got back from the Vinduro, excellent event, good turnout, good weather, good atmosphere, good track, good barbie, no bloody grog.
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

oldfart

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 05:53:11 pm »
Hanging out for the footy match  :) too bloody hot to go riding up this way

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 06:13:22 pm »
How many showed up at the Vinduro GMC?

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 08:05:11 pm »
About 70+ entries, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves with a good variety of bikes.
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 08:27:57 pm »
Sounds good, thanks. ;)

Doc

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 08:38:12 pm »
was out hacking and slashing my way through dense tropical undergrowth all day :o tomorrow I'll get stuck into the front yard  :P 

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 10:59:24 pm »
I spent most of my weekend playing the hell out of Halo3 on Xbox360  ;D very cool but far too short  :'(
Ban BLACK rims NOW

firko

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 11:29:49 pm »
It was Oktoberfest for me. Pork knuckles and saurkraut, Oompa music and a shitload of Dortmunder. Not a bike in sight! Wonderful.
Then it was back to the house for a BBQ and the Footy..........A good weekend so far. I'll get up at 4.30 to watch Argentina v Ireland in the Rugby World Cup.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 11:34:23 pm by firko »

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 09:09:01 am »
was out hacking and slashing my way through dense tropical undergrowth all day :o tomorrow I'll get stuck into the front yard  :P 

I thought you were talking about your front yard.... ::)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 11:23:36 am by AjayVMX »

Doc

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 11:19:26 am »
ah yes AJay, 'if only everything grew like the weeds' :o the little ol' lady who lives next door, bless her soul, quotes those exact words to me every second Monday, I can be thankful for something I guess ::)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 11:21:49 am by Doc »

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2007, 07:36:32 pm »
Busy as shit in wonderful Elmore Vic. Got the Elmore field Days on this Tues Wed Thursday . AND had all those ...Utes... passing through town on their way to  and from Deniliquin for that ute muster bullshit wankoff thingo. It is fun (pathetic??) to watch pissed P Plate imbeciles with Bloody huge Bundy Rum and Victoria Bitter and various other stupid advertising stickers ,piles of totally useless aerials and fugly bullbars ,with no mufflers,  trying to get out of defective vechile notices , speeding fines or DUIs........ Shit why not just put a large sign on the roof reading " I am a pissed f***wit in a shitbox book me please!!!!!! gees it is entertainment ::) ;) ;D Tim
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Tankslapper

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
    • Hydrosteer
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2007, 08:02:16 am »
Harsh words re the ute muster Tim !. I drove my fully restored 1964 EH, roadworthy and with a muffler !. I agree there are an element as you descibe but to brand us as all f...wits is a bit much. I am sure if you ask any of the ute muster boys about vintage motocross they would probably reckon we are a bunch of f...wits.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2007, 09:05:05 am »
OK I was harsh and of course it is the ratbags that create trouble. Just very pissed off with them using towns as a place too  display total stupidity as a given right, driving up the footpath of our main street , circle work on the towns oval  and the like  is just like noisy hoons & hoonettes on motorcycles. Quickly clouds peoples view of all involved. ;)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 09:06:44 am by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Doc

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2007, 09:46:53 am »
eh Tim there is a couple of those utes around here too! Both are late model Crummydores, 1 is yellow and plastered in fourex decals of enormous size and the other is a Bundy Rum ute in the same guise but not only does it have 27 centre loaded arials, 13 spotlights, a tailgate net (because of the heavy snowfalls we have here ???) all the spoilers one could possibly fit to 1 vehicle not to mention the multitude of neons glowing underneath but this Bundy ute also sports a nice pair of buffalo horns mounted to the bullbar..I am not sure of the significance but to me it signifies the owner really is someone quite special :D
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 09:49:55 am by Doc »