Author Topic: Slow day?  (Read 5757 times)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: Slow day?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 12:05:07 pm »
you have
eh Tim there is a couple of those utes around here too! Both are late model Crummydores, 1 is yellow and plastered in fourex decals of enormous size and the other is a Bundy Rum ute in the same guise but not only does it have 27 centre loaded arials, 13 spotlights, a tailgate net (because of the heavy snowfalls we have here ???) all the spoilers one could possibly fit to 1 vehicle not to mention the multitude of neons glowing underneath but this Bundy ute also sports a nice pair of buffalo horns mounted to the bullbar..I am not sure of the significance but to me it signifies the owner really is someone quite special :D

You guys missed the common item the row of full rear truck mud flaps that go from one side to the other inclucing the spare wheel ( incase it kicks up some rocks too) and side flaps.  all must trag along the floor and have things like Cat, kenworthm bundy and the like, i assume that its the only part of a real truck they could afford.    Its like wearing skin tight bubble gum jeans 10 years after it was fashion  and expecting it to still be cool.  ME thinks they are in a time warp - or like in space the Tv signals still havent hit the country yet, they are still getting neighbours with scott and sharleen.
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 01:14:48 pm »
circle work on the towns oval  and the like  is just like noisy hoons & hoonettes on motorcycles. Quickly clouds peoples view of all involved. ;)

Oh that's a bit harsh on me Tim (yes,  my last name is "Hoon" first name "Alan" so that makes me A Hoon) i was nowhere near Elmore i was at Barrabool for Viper.  ;D ;D See you at broadford soon Tim, please post the dates when you have them Mate !
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline yzhilly

• Legend
  • Melbourne
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 01:42:09 pm »
The commentator called you to C'mon Hoon it up as you were coming around to get the flag on sunday.   bloody hoon's
yzhilly ,YZ400E,,YZ250J,YZ125K,YZ100K,IT465H ,IT400D,IT250K , IT200L,XR250,XL250R,XL200R,XL125
Viper #436