Author Topic: A fun Debate  (Read 13825 times)

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
A fun Debate
« on: September 27, 2007, 11:21:42 am »
Pick a side, and debate the subject ;D this is all just pissing in the wind but as a little light-hearted debate with some good retorts could be a good laugh ;D. Of course it is only tongue in cheek stuff so treat it that way, I just thought we could have a bit of humour going on in here ;) ;D

The Debate subject;

125 real mens bikes;

I'm here to tell you, that there isnt a more thruthful statement than the subject that we are debating tonight.  Oh yes, the other team are going to have you believe that a 125 is just a small tiddler of a bike. It doesnt go fast.  Wheres the power!!!  No grunt!!!!  And YES all of it is true. But and I do mean BUT.  We aint here to debate the bike.  We are here to debate if real men ride 125's. And the answer is YES!!  And the opposition know they havnt got a crankcase to argue. Thats why they will try to attack the bike... They will try to have you believing that a 125 is a pussys bike, for juniors, not a real mans bike. All these guys know what it is like to ride a 125.... now they ride big bores.... And of course they would never go back to riding a 125...... and why !! Its to small, no power.... NO.. Its simple...... They know how hard it is to ride one......... not to let it bog down..... to keep it on the boil.....  never miss a gear.. Sounds hard ya.... not like havnt low down grunt to keep ya outta trouble. Or enough power ta just ride through the rough stuff.... No ... there is none of that on a 125...you have to ride the bike..... your the real man doing it...  Thats why these guys dont wanna ride a real mans bike...... its to HARD..  They need there low down grunt. They dont wanna change gears any more. They want the bike to do it all for them.  Is this a real man!!! NO....... Real Men Ride 125's ...Yes
I've said it before. Yes. Real men ride 125's...... And how do they ride them...... WFO..... Wide forking Open......Its where it all started.125 riders do everything hard..... just ask there women.....coz they know..... If ya cant keep her screaming ,, Ya just dreaming.  And its the same with there bikes.....There is only 2 places ya have the throttle. Off or WFO. No in-between. No middle of the road....No I can torque my way outta this.......... Lets look at that concept. Off ; On..... Off ; On....... No throttle control here, No rolling the throttle on.......No pussy footing around........ Just get that thing open. Open ; Closed ; Open ; Closed........ None of this action. Roll on ; Roll off ;Roll on ; Roll off ; Come on guys  It kinda looks abit like ya having a wank!!!! No ,  125's are real mens bikes. Ya have ta be fit.  No arm chair ride here.  Miss any of those 6 gears and that rider behind you is now in front of you.  Lets face it,  the old saying 'its not how big it is, its how you use it that counts' is pretty true.  And all you guys on you big bores,  well,  I can think of another saying about that. Is it really true that riding a big bore compensates for smaller things else where!!! The older we get the wiser we get.. so we all think ....... Is that why older guys like to ride the big bikes because they are wiser...and know that its easier......Well real men dont care. They ride 125's...........Its that simple........ You either ride a 125 or your've gone soft.  And that my opposition is where your at.. 125 riders dont wanna race against anything but true motocross bikes....... Therefore its the rider that has to do the real work to win.....And this my fellow 125 riders I share with you the knowledge that you are the Real men of motocross....

;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I hope you find it amusing and can debate the subject after having a few cold ones ;D ;D
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
Re: A fun Debate
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 11:25:45 am »
Do we have to wait for the opposition to chime in before backing up your words of truth?
:)
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline yzhilly

• Legend
  • Melbourne
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 11:26:37 am »
Hah i thought you only rode the little one's when you could no longer start the big one's.
yzhilly ,YZ400E,,YZ250J,YZ125K,YZ100K,IT465H ,IT400D,IT250K , IT200L,XR250,XL250R,XL200R,XL125
Viper #436

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 01:23:06 pm »
after reading DJ's opening arguement i have nowhere to go.    oh here we go

i am a recent 500 rider and only ever owned one toy bike (1977 YZ125D) for 1 year then it was 250 city for me. 125cc belong on mowers, stationary engines and grass trimmers. if you want to move dirt then get a engine with a cylinder you can put a fist in not a thumb !
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

oldfart

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 04:54:48 pm »

Yes I do have a 125 and yes it's all or nothing .... unlike the big old lazy thumpers that come on slow with a generous power curve to lug my tied old bones around  ;D

But then again there is no substitute for horse power that cubes  ;)

no.13

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 05:01:14 pm »
What a great thread I am like my bike a small package just waiting to be unleased!!!

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 05:12:26 pm »
Oh DJ! That phrase 'its not the size but how you use it' was made up by a 125 rider with a small pecker and more to the point, SMALL GONADS!! :D I always thought the 125's are more like a womens race so all the skirts get a go too! You're obviously lashing out at all the real men due to your low self esteem, and rightly so being a 125 rider or as i like to call them, a 12nuthin', cause they got nuthin' and either have you.......shit hang on  ??? i got about five 125's in the shed   :-[ . Hmmmm er 125's are great, got to be on the ball, no arm chair rides here ;D   Geez, i used to be indecisive...but now im not so sure . Love 'em all ;)

Offline yzhilly

• Legend
  • Melbourne
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 07:54:35 pm »
In the spirit of this debate i will refrain from slinging abuse at your reference to size of one's genitals required to ride a big bore ,trench digggin,Arm lengthing,rock spewing powerhouse . I only use one of your photo's to disprove your argument . The YZ465 spewing out roost like a powerscreen is why we choose to ride big bore's. you cant  roost like that on a piddly little 125 you would up on the pegs ,fanning the clutch, desparetly trying to get the front wheel off the ground . But sitting on the lounge chair and making sure that anyone who is thinking about passing wont be able to see if they get past is why you choose to ride a big bore if you are man enough & have the Kahuna's.
yzhilly ,YZ400E,,YZ250J,YZ125K,YZ100K,IT465H ,IT400D,IT250K , IT200L,XR250,XL250R,XL200R,XL125
Viper #436

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 09:12:58 pm »

125 roostin

Digging trenches, moving dirt- come on guys this is motocross not farmwork, get a bulldozer for that ;D
keep coming with your side of the story coz I know the 125 guys are armed and waiting ;D

Offline vandy010

• Legend
  • #789 MX125a BMCC Brisbane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 09:16:21 pm »
listen up folks!
it's not about roost!
it's not about the size of ya god damn gonads!
it's all about self belief and that my friends is definately something the classic 125 rider has.
self belief.
knowing he has to rail the outside line faster than a speeding bullet cause we all know the inside line sucks!
roost is just wasted dirt! hell, ya don't even need to water a decent 125 track because the real men 125 riders are all environmentalists in disguise.
why shift dirt with ya back wheel on a big lump of mobile scrap when ya can go flat out over it and not leave a trace of your presence.
i'm just about to call up me good old mate Dave Thorpe and check in with him as to what size bike that young yankie dude was ridin that flew past him at the des nations a few years back.
"flat bickie"

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2007, 09:31:24 pm »
oh  ;D oh  ;D oh Vandy when I said the 125 guys are armed and waiting I didnt think you would come out with your 6 shooter blazing ;D ;D

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 09:39:14 pm »
Many forum members would know Noel.
Noel's part of a long line of bushrangers and lumberjacks - tough men able to fell 100' iron barks with nought but a hand saw.
He never considered a career as a jockey.
Noel chooses to race 125s, and he'll race them against all comers - even the biggest of bikes - 500cc+ of so-called "man's bike"...
This is what happens:

See who's got the holeshot? None of those "big men" with their big bikes, it was the real man with the little bike.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 09:58:16 pm by Nathan S »
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 09:55:59 pm »
DJ that dirt is obviously Kiwi dirt which we all know is inferior to Aussie dirt and Kiwi dirt is much lighter,giving the casual observer that your 125 has heaps of power.Besides 100cc is more than enough.
 ;D ;D ;D
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 09:56:26 pm »
Yep, Noel showed em how to take the outside line at speed alright. And you 125 guys are right, I am converted. Bloody great fun, I'm sellin the 500 to buy another 125. And we all know that blokes need 500s for the same reason that kids put those big mufflers on their cars - to make up for lack of performance. And you know what THAT means.

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 10:03:08 pm »
There is nothing more fun than roostin' other guys with a smaller capacity bike.  The psycological damage it causes along with the subsequent alcoholic dependancies is well worth it. ;)