Author Topic: My Unzed firends some advice  (Read 5023 times)

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: My Unzed firends some advice
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2014, 09:47:30 am »
Once they stop milking the cows [that's where the NZed money is being made ATM], you'll be screwed, the greenies will shut it down sooner rather than later as all those pristine waterways get more polluted from all the offal the cows are making stuffs them. The whole country will smell like Rotorua soon. Now that they put the interest rate up it will keep going up. Good luck. Buy all your oversea's stuff now before it becomes the pacific peso again.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2014, 11:52:16 am »
Aaahhhhh The south where men are men and boys wear short pants. Still the old real world. 90 K will be very good money you will live comfortably down there for that. houses are cheap and small lifstyle blocks ( read VMX tracks) are also value for money.
 TOO f cold for me though
If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

Offline suzuki59

• Legend
  • Kiwi VMX
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2014, 12:07:25 pm »
Once they stop milking the cows [that's where the NZed money is being made ATM], you'll be screwed, the greenies will shut it down sooner rather than later as all those pristine waterways get more polluted from all the offal the cows are making stuffs them. The whole country will smell like Rotorua soon. Now that they put the interest rate up it will keep going up. Good luck. Buy all your oversea's stuff now before it becomes the pacific peso again.
Sounds like someones is trying to justify emigrating to Oz to me.

Be honest Joan,you had to move to Australia because of your indiscretions with that sheep aka Baabara in Makara back in 78"  :D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 03:23:28 pm by suzuki59 »

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2014, 02:00:24 pm »
Craig - the title of this thread mentions friends - since you have none you have no right to participate - go away  ;D
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline Scunge

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2014, 03:03:26 pm »
Its back on! Sweet bro...

P.S Dunedin is a HOLE!!!! Live rural.

Offline suzuki59

• Legend
  • Kiwi VMX
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2014, 03:23:02 pm »
Craig - the title of this thread mentions friends - since you have none you have no right to participate - go away  ;D

Hi Ross,to quote someone I know-BITE MY BUM...
Hang on,    you probably would do that.
OOps!