Author Topic: Pre 95 Class for NSW VMX  (Read 62591 times)

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Re: Pre 95 Class for NSW VMX
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2013, 02:29:15 PM »
Stop the snide politician-speak bullshit, and we can all be happy
Que?  :-\
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 03:09:20 PM by firko »
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2013, 03:12:35 PM »
I'm talking about the way this:
What a dad ;D

...is turned into this:

No idea,  I just liked the way Dave stuck up for Nathan. DO NOT read motive into my posts that isn't there. You do that way too often.

Your original "what a dad" post was clearly intended to publically expose the relationship between the two Alsops in an attempt to undermine Dave's support for his son (and consequently his son's idea) but when questioned, you weaselled it into being a message of congratulations...

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2013, 03:20:53 PM »
I love that word weaselled, I wish I'd have thought to use it ;D. Nathan as I previously said......"  DO NOT read motive into my posts that isn't there". You do that way too often." You have once again read evil into my innocent  intent. I had no intention to out the Allsop relationship as I didn't know it was a secret, I wrongly assumed that it was common knowledge. I know you think otherwise but the "What a Dad" post was actually meant as a light hearted compliment to Dave but to be honest, this has nothing to do with you....if there is a problem from either Nathan or Dave, let them handle it. You're just using as another opportunity to have a shot at me so if you do have something to get off your chest, take it into the PM department and stop flucking up Nada's pre 95 post with your manufactured indignation about a situation that that has absolutely nothing  to do with you.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 03:35:22 PM by firko »
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2013, 03:35:46 PM »
Of course... Stop with the snide weasel comments, and I'll stop pulling you up for them.
And then we can all be happy and nobody else will have to read this crap. :)
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2013, 03:36:55 PM »
Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2013, 03:39:09 PM »
I think enough is the right sentiment. Let's drop it there or I'll delete every one of those posts, cos this thread is going to poo and we don't need that.

albrid-3

« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2013, 05:59:27 PM »
Now for starters, this is how you spell my name: Alsop, as for Nathan and I we have a very good son and father relationship. plus there was no secret conspiracy with us on this forum about hiding the fact that Nathan was my son. Nathan can please himself, just like everybody else on this forum and the outside world.  Nathan has always liked the new model bikes, it is his choice.
Lets all get along and be happy, and put your energy towards helping the cause, which this thread is all about pre 95 class racing.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 07:08:25 PM by Dave #6 »

oldfart

« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2013, 06:20:21 PM »
Dave  I couldn't help myself  ;D      are you selling your name or spelling your name  ;D        quote  "   Now for starters, this is how you sell my name Alsop " 

Offline KTM47

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2013, 06:56:41 PM »
Hasn't anyone got the message yet. Get back to the subject of the thread!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe there is a facebook page (for Pre 95) can someone post the address here.

Also the facebook page for the Post Classic Nats "https://www.facebook.com/events/1382144772030061/?ref=5" has slowed down can someone post some photos etc.

Kevin
MAICOS RULE DESPITE THE FOOLS

1999 KTM 200, 1976/77 KTM 400,1981 Maico 490

albrid-3

« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2013, 07:16:47 PM »
Dave  I couldn't help myself  ;D      are you selling your name or spelling your name  ;D        quote  "   Now for starters, this is how you sell my name Alsop "
Thanks for pointing that spelling mistake out old fart, just a typing error.

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2013, 07:50:14 PM »
I have learnt this week the site I had in mind for the off road park has hit a major hurdle

There was a consortium that were going to remediate the site with 5000 houses, 14,000 people, a marina, parklands and three beaches, with one of them ( claimed ) bigger than Bondi Beach. This supposed consortium have got cold feet and FUKD off. Can't blame them. It's a fukn quarry in Penrith FFS. How the dumbass council would even entertain and green light such a proposal is beyond me.

Anyway that can only help our proposal.

While the Penrith area does have some extremely wealthy residents ( highest single house / land sale ever : ( read 50 million)in Australia in 2012 ) it is basically a workers town. I am doing the rounds of the local bike shops ( every offroad brand is sold new in Penrith ) to ascertain volume of sales.

Nathan, I don't know how to set up a poll on here to garner interest. It would need to be only for Sydney environs people to register their interest. It would be of no use for a Vic, WA etc to register interest because they will not use it, no offence intended. I have to get fairly accurate numbers together to work out the viability of it all.

Even if they can the pseudo second Bondi Beach site ...haha, they may alot another.

If you or anyone else can set this poll up:

Topic : Offroad Park Penrith NSW.... Interested?

Text: I am trying to establish if there is enough interest from the dirt bike community to approach Penrith council/ NSW Government to build a Offroad park along the lines of Louee or Queensland Moto park. It will be the only riding park in the Sydney Metropolitan Area ( sans Pacific Park......litigation prevents me forming an opinion on that place )
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Offline nada

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2013, 08:59:07 PM »

Nathan, I don't know how to set up a poll on here to garner interest. It would need to be only for Sydney environs people to register their interest. It would be of no use for a Vic, WA etc to register interest because they will not use it, no offence intended. I have to get fairly accurate numbers together to work out the viability of it all.

Even if they can the pseudo second Bondi Beach site ...haha, they may alot another.

If you or anyone else can set this poll up:

Topic : Offroad Park Penrith NSW.... Interested?

I'll set up an online petition no dramas:)

Here it is, http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/offroad-park-penrith-nsw.html

Can everyone please sign the petition, it doen't matter where your from, we just need names and support:):) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks guys
Cheers

Nada
Honda is the only way to roll!

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2013, 09:19:09 PM »
Done 8)
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 03, 2013, 09:19:28 PM »
Done and done to easy ;)

Offline Ando

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2013, 09:24:44 PM »
its hard to find good old mx bikes and cost big money to sum people after pre 90 are cheaper if you guys stop hording them may let people buy them

Mate im assuming that you are talking about the older eras  ??? That argument comes up every few months , the reality is there are way more older bikes on the market than there are buyers .

After 1990 they are cheaper of course as with few exceptions nobody wants them . Once these blokes get their new movement up and running then there will be a market for those model bikes and their prices to will increase .

Is this telling you something??