Author Topic: adler for sale  (Read 4508 times)

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Re: adler for sale
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 01:53:15 pm »
Now, all you haters, I'm going to say this once "Leave him alone
Never had a deal with our Dave eh? 
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, 01:56:45 pm »

AMEN!!!!
I'm over people patronising others on what they do in their personal lives on here and or anywhere! It's his bike, he paid for it, he can do what he wants with it!

Now, all you haters, I'm going to say this once "Leave him alone"

Offline nada

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, 02:10:35 pm »
Now, all you haters, I'm going to say this once "Leave him alone
Never had a deal with our Dave eh? 

That is besides the point! the bloke cops it left right and center. yeah he brings it upon himself, but he has been saying it for 20 years.

I cant change him, You cant change him, so let it go.

Mark, i'll come up and introduce myself to you the next Heaven meeting or CD10, We can continue the conversation in private.
Cheers

Nada
Honda is the only way to roll!

Offline nada

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 02:12:07 pm »

AMEN!!!!
I'm over people patronising others on what they do in their personal lives on here and or anywhere! It's his bike, he paid for it, he can do what he wants with it!

Now, all you haters, I'm going to say this once "Leave him alone"

Putting Self-portraits up Paul, probably not your best side:)
Cheers

Nada

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 02:17:36 pm »
 :D

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 02:27:04 pm »
I like the contributions Dave adds to this place. His old photos and knowledge are appreciated by most, anyone who has been here for longer than 5 minutes thou knows that Daves bold statements in regards to bikes are as reliable as a politicians promise.
You could call him a bike slut but I choose to think of him as recycler he loves them for a short time and then recycles them to someone else.
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline nada

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2013, 02:51:30 pm »
He is harmless and has done a lot for the sport over the last 20 years, and his knowledge is savant.

Dave is his own worst enemy at times, I understand that.

I personally know the sacrifice he has made for the sport. The time and money he has put in over the years is unquestionable.

Some of the seething remarks I have read on here have made my blood boil, and frankly its just plane f$#king cruel. No one deserves that, and you all should be ashamed of your selves. How would you like to be attacked like that???

We all are human and make mistakes, If we don't, we don't learn, if your not learning, you might aswell be dead.

Enough is enough
Cheers

Nada