Author Topic: QVMX Maxima Racing Oils Conondale Classic 2013 - ENTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 45207 times)

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
You can still enter Daniel, get that trolley going. Plenty of time.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
You be right to swing for him Crocket?

Offline foxy999

• Legend
    • View Profile
counting the sleeps   ;D   
My fastest lap is the first one :)

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
Lots of people are I think Brian. Very anticipated event.

Offline popeye

• Legend
  • 1-2-3 wheel's l don't care...All good fun.
    • View Profile
Talked to Mr Crocket last night and we have plenty of entries so that's good, we've just got to hope this bloody rain buggers off, going to Hervey Bay on the weekend if anyone interested to watch the MX Nationals, probably just for the day...
IN IT FOR THE FUN OF IT. LIKE MR NIKE SAYS JUST DO IT.

Simo63

Talked to Mr Crocket last night and we have plenty of entries so that's good, we've just got to hope this bloody rain buggers off, going to Hervey Bay on the weekend if anyone interested to watch the MX Nationals, probably just for the day...

Nice offer popeye, thanks but I'll be at Conondale on Saturday helping the club setup for the Classic and then at BMCC on Sunday for Juniors and Ladies ride day.  That is if the weather holds off  ::)

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
Approax 160 entries now and more to come......it's gonna be awesome.

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
Approax 160 entries now and more to come......it's gonna be awesome.
That's unreal, will probably be bigger than any recent Nationals. Many entries from south of the border?

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
There's a few JohnnyO....a few names I don't know as well.

Offline EML

• Legend
    • View Profile
One sidecar driver coming up from S.A......looking for a good passenger!!

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
I just got an email from Vic Freiberg who is/has been doing a movie about VMX for the last year or so and he is going to be shooting some more footage at Conondale. He sent me some still's of the movie, I'll try and put them up. Vic was around the scene back in the day and new Kelvin Franks when he lived in the USA in the 70's. He has shot scenes from the Classic titles last year at QMP, some BMCC and QVMX meetings as well as the Conondale Classic last year. He has also interviewed quite a few riders. It will be fantastic when it comes out on DVD.....VMX in Aussie....whoo whooo.....just another reason to come to this event.....Firko, you could be a movie star as well as drinking some MoorGeist schannps. 8)

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Firko, you could be a movie star as well as drinking some MoorGeist schannps. 8)
That'd be great but unfortunately I won't be able to get up there....my barista took another fall and is back in hospital .
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
That's no bloody good Mark, hope she's doing well and gets home soon.

leonrekrah

Personally I've ridden at every Connondale Classic since inception bar one due to unforseen circumstances ,and I've watched it get to be What I think is the biggest and best VMX RACE MEETING in Aus..An entry to the MX nat ,s is $300  plus and they don't have half as much fun as us. Hell in the old days I'd spill more than $130 on a good night out as would a lot of you...............one event I hope never to miss................

Offline EML

• Legend
    • View Profile
Personally I've ridden at every Connondale Classic since inception bar one due to unforseen circumstances ,and I've watched it get to be What I think is the biggest and best VMX RACE MEETING in Aus..An entry to the MX nat ,s is $300  plus and they don't have half as much fun as us. Hell in the old days I'd spill more than $130 on a good night out as would a lot of you...............one event I hope never to miss................
Make the most of it...might be our last :'(