Author Topic: Anyone else get sever errors, frozen pages on forum? Not bitching, just asking  (Read 11248 times)

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
Its thats little korean prick playing with our forum wires ;D

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Me too, lock ups and frozen screens ect for maybe seven weeks, also I find out now to a friend that is using Google chrome spray .,
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
Yup. I try loading other sites which I know are OK and then re-try the forum and often it then loads. Or it could be just a case of superstitious reinforcement............
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Offline smed

• Legend
    • View Profile
Me too :)

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
I thought it was my old PC but i just got a I7 and it still freezes, but not nearly as much or for as long,
same thing but - I am not bitching either.
it also happens on MYzoo webmail to me.
Cheers
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Well I'm a little late but can I join the club too?.....mine locks up on a regular basis. I originally thought it was my PC but it does it on my laptop as well. I haven't tried logging on with my phone, the screens too small for my rooted eyesight 8).
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 09:50:58 pm by firko »
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
All good west side !
Best is in the West !!

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
sometimes it takes ages for forum pages to load,i go in & piss off the page of fugging cookies,then compootas quick again,works for me, :P
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Offline Viper666

• Legend
  • "Yes I bought THAT number plate" so sue me!
    • View Profile
    • Ballarat Rovers MCC
Haven't tried chrome but if it does work I will use it just for the forum and make it the home page.
Thank the Lord for Melbourne Bitter, anti-inflamatory drugs & an understanding wife.
YZ80H, YZ100G, YZ125E, YZ125F, YZ125G, YZ250D, YZ250E, YZ250F, YZ250G, YZ250H, YZ400F, IT125G, IT250K & a, a, a,      CRF250X???????    

How the FUG did that sh*tbox Honda get in here?

GT43

Yup. Running Mozilla and pages wont load every now and then.

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
All the time. I have to turn my computer off and go away for a bit.
Then it seems to be OK ???
A bit of what?
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Mine's acting up a bit today.....I often get this message, in fact I just got it a while ago, went out the backyard for a while and when I came back all is OK.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline evo550

• Legend
    • View Profile
I'm in the west and get the message Firko just loaded.

Offline the stig

• A-Grade
    • View Profile

Same Here but i loose all my Bike Forums at the same time ....

The Stig..

Offline Scunge

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Had the same issue today as Uncle Firk's. I just hit enter again on the URL and it then it worked.

No biggy, I just have to ween myself off the site, hourly checking is probably a problem!!