Author Topic: can you watch the mundine fight on line any were  (Read 3954 times)

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
can you watch the mundine fight on line any were
« on: January 30, 2013, 09:07:08 am »
got no fox tell?

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: can you watch the mundine fight on line any were
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 10:16:01 am »
You can come to Sam's joint with us if you like, 7pm. I sure he wont mind one extra.

Better head to the airport now though :D
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 10:17:46 am »
whats  the address

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 10:19:40 am »
Valentine, near lake Macquarie. Let me know what time to pick you up from the airport.

So who you backing?

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 10:42:25 am »
i want geale to smash mundines head in

Offline XC83

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 10:52:48 am »
Geale for sure.

Mundine is just too over the top for me....

He reminds me of my old tech drawing teacher who made me write this constantly ' It's better to kepp your mouth closed and appear to be a fool than open it and remove al doubt'

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 10:58:37 am »

me too,
and I don't even know your drawing teacher ;D

Go the "Tasmanian'

« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 11:23:10 am by MICK-DE »

Curly3

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 11:03:08 am »
With any luck Geale will knock him into retirement and we don't have to listen to his shite any more.
He thinks he's the Aussie Ali which is why he joined the Muslim faith, don't hear much about that anymore, thank Allah.

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 11:05:22 am »
I'm with you Paul....he's a shame to his race and Australia.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 11:18:45 am »
My dad was good mates with Anthony Mundines dad Tony and he reckoned that despite his agression in the ring he was a big softy and a lovely bloke. Whenever I see him at some press conference sitting next to Anthony while he's waffling on with his stupid trash talk he must surely have to fight the temptation of telling him to shut the fluck up and stop making himself look like a dickwipe.

There's a pattern that shows with sportsmen managed by Khoder Nasser. If you look at the Nasser lineup...Sonny Bill Williams, Quade Cooper and Mundine, you can see the pattern of broken contracts, a lack of loyalty to the club and fellow team mates, code hopping for the almighty dollar and the thumbing of noses at authority. They've all converted to islam and seem to thrive on the bad boy image.

I really hope Geale's got the package to shut Mundine up for good.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 03:05:14 pm by firko »
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline paco

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 11:27:16 am »
Go ! Geale.p
what ! Who me ? Nah

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 11:43:05 am »
Some pubs might be showing it. You could start with the ones on this list:

http://www.aussiebox.com.au/pubs.html#vic

I'm not a fan of boxing, but I daresay Mundine will win again. There was an interesting exchange between Mundine and a journalist a couple of days ago:

http://www.news.com.au/top-stories/you-just-want-to-hate/story-e6frfkp9-1226564025640

I briefly met Anthony Mundine a few years ago and found him to be a polite and friendly chap (well he was on that occasion anyway).

Tex

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 05:21:02 pm »
Sadly the once primo middleweight class is so devoid of talent that these two bums get to fight for a world title, even a lowly rated IBF  one at that. Nobody would sanction either of these two to fight the likes of Monzon, Hagler or Hopkins.

In saying that I believe Mundine will give Geale a boxing lesson the same as he gave Danny Green.
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 12:18:43 am »

Unanimous decision
12:14

116-112

117-111, 117-111

Geale wins it!

12:15

Geale is still the champion

Offline Rusty

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 08:59:21 am »
My dad was good mates with Anthony Mundines dad Tony and he reckoned that despite his agression in the ring he was a big softy and a lovely bloke. Whenever I see him at some press conference sitting next to Anthony while he's waffling on with his stupid trash talk he must surely have to fight the temptation of telling him to shut the fluck up and stop making himself look like a dickwipe.

There's a pattern that shows with sportsmen managed by Khoder Nasser. If you look at the Nasser lineup...Sonny Bill Williams, Quade Cooper and Mundine, you can see the pattern of broken contracts, a lack of loyalty to the club and fellow team mates, code hopping for the almighty dollar and the thumbing of noses at authority. They've all converted to islam and seem to thrive on the bad boy image.

I really hope Geale's got the package to shut Mundine up for good.

Saying that - I have talked to SBW a few times last year and found him to be very much unlike those twats Cooper & Mundine.  I think his honesty shows in the way he is playing for Souths this year at a lot less than he could get elsewhere and once he has fulfilled his obligation there I expect him back in the colors of the Mighty Waikato Chiefs.   Having talked to a few bods in the know I think if the Bulldogs had not conned him into that tight-arse contract for 7/8ths of sweet FA I don't think Nasser could have talked him into breaking it.  That was a shite deal and the Buldogs knew it.

Talking about Nasser - why thye hell do the various organisations even talk to that feltcher?
Poke that bone back in and wrap it up tight sport - I am racing the second moto.