Author Topic: can you watch the mundine fight on line any were  (Read 3955 times)

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Re: can you watch the mundine fight on line any were
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 09:56:52 am »
If you look at the Nasser lineup...Sonny Bill Williams, Quade Cooper 
And there they were sitting together ringside with shocked looks on their faces as their mate Chock got hammered. Well, not really hammered but it was a pretty comprehensive win nontheless. I hope the dopey prick retires now.
Talking about Nasser - why thye hell do the various organisations even talk to that feltcher?
He's not an acredited player agent with the NRL so I don't know how he got to broker SBWs deal with the Roosters. I might be wrong but I don't think he's acredited with the ARU either so why these clowns stick with him has me buggered. Nassers little plan to raise Quade Coopers potential income by threatening to go to Rugby League fell on its arse because no league team with any knowledge of his playing style would consider him. He's a soft cock who's always hurt, can't tackle and has dubious loyalty standards. He everntually settled for a reduced ARU deal and the same money at the Reds. After his showing lack of pride in the gold jersey and disrespect for coach Deans I also doubt he'll play for the Wallabies again. I will admit that SBW is a superb player and will be the best thing the Roosters have done since poaching Russel Fairfax from my beloved Randwick back in the seventies. He'll singlehandedly make the Kangaroo v Kiwi RL tests a more even contest.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 04:19:19 pm by firko »
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 10:58:07 am »
Geale for sure.

Mundine is just too over the top for me....

He reminds me of my old tech drawing teacher who made me write this constantly ' It's better to kepp your mouth closed and appear to be a fool than open it and remove al doubt'

Appears that there is a conflict between the tech teachers training and the English teachers teaching. You may have avoided the bullet with the tech guy but you only proved his point anyway with the spelling! :o ::) :D
Just teasing Rob, you don't deserve it but given your poor choices in Vinduro teams......!
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Offline HVA61

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 01:33:18 pm »
Canned Ham Man or is that spam i was just reading ::) ::)

Right team (superior team i must say) but wrong guy , that was Wayne's comment not Rob's.

Not long until Harrow Paul , there  is still  ample time to switch over to the Husky marquee. They have an enviable record of finishing the event

Will it be three from three , will we nail the Welsh again , will the crossings be flowing , will Drakey have a fur cap

regards

Rob
Autos are the way forward , see you round like a robot
Take the short cut, go Cross Country
The shortest distance between two points is Cross Country
CCM's and HL's bark like mad dogs

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 02:01:56 pm »
Sadly the once primo middleweight class is so devoid of talent that these two bums get to fight for a world title, even a lowly rated IBF  one at that. Nobody would sanction either of these two to fight the likes of Monzon, Hagler or Hopkins.

In saying that I believe Mundine will give Geale a boxing lesson the same as he gave Danny Green.

I'll give myself a double uppercut for that last statement.  Hopefully that's the end of the mouthpiece
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 04:14:55 pm »
Poor chock - yeah right!!! In denial still thinks he should have one ???
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Offline XC83

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 04:24:37 pm »
Appears that there is a conflict between the tech teachers training and the English teachers teaching. You may have avoided the bullet with the tech guy but you only proved his point anyway with the spelling! :o ::) :D
Just teasing Rob, you don't deserve it but given your poor choices in Vinduro teams......!

English? I was away the day they taught that! ;D

Quade Cooper has his moments of brilliance, but it only seems to come out with a reds jumper on, seems to choke with a wallaby jumper on his shoulders.

Looks like Australia's best athlete will need to pick another sport to excel at? Maybe Union?

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2013, 04:36:19 pm »
I hope Anthony Mundine's tucked some money away because at 37 years old I can't see him lasting much longer in boxing . I doubt the TV networks will be tripping over themselves to offer him a post career media gig either.
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Sorelegs11

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2013, 05:43:38 pm »
At 72kg he might get a start at the camel races  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.

Offline Rusty

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2013, 08:13:46 am »
I hope Anthony Mundine's tucked some money away because at 37 years old I can't see him lasting much longer in boxing . I doubt the TV networks will be tripping over themselves to offer him a post career media gig either.

I bet Nasser has ferreted away more of it than Mundine

Poke that bone back in and wrap it up tight sport - I am racing the second moto.

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2013, 09:20:39 am »
I've followed Geale since he turned professional and it was good to seem him win.  Especially after the questionable judging decision over his last fight with Mundine.

Offline Rusty

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2013, 02:50:44 pm »
Listening to that plonker Mundine rabbiting on in an after fight video one would think he won the fight handsomely but was robbed by biased judges ............... fark, I wish the tool would just go away.
Poke that bone back in and wrap it up tight sport - I am racing the second moto.