Author Topic: 2013 Australian Post Classic MX Titles  (Read 107036 times)

Offline bishboy

• Legend
  • Toowoomba
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 Australian Post Classic MX Titles
« Reply #285 on: April 06, 2013, 10:44:02 pm »
I would love to be attending but this month I am moving interstate and starting a new job, so unfortunately I can't make it this year  :'(
Weakest excuse I've ever heard Bishboy.....harden up pal! :D

I thought it pretty good and I forgot to mention that the bike is in a thousand pieces :D 

I'd much rather be getting organised to go to the nats than packing up a house and moving 500km away :'(

Offline odd1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 07, 2013, 04:23:52 am »
The 'Lakes' circuit at Toronto, with Steve and Danny.
What a great promo/demo day at the 'Lakes', showing the local media what it's going to be like at the upcoming Post Classic Nationals with a few outfits on the program. The track was brilliant and the crew from the Lake Macquarie Motorcyle Club couldn't have been better.
By: VMX Magazine

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 07, 2013, 06:53:27 am »
As most know I have gone to most oz titles. I had been waiting to the death mainly because I was looking down the barrel of not being able to afford to go due to lack of work. I got a money order yesterday so my entry will be on its way.

maico police

« Reply #288 on: April 07, 2013, 07:08:17 am »
Finger pointing and excuses. Excuses are like arseholes. Everybody has one.

If this falls over we should all be ashamed of ourselves.

How could anyone take VMX seriously after this. I think most people are happier pissing it up at another CD or HBBB talking up how good they never were.

I really do feel for The Lakes MCC. We're an embarresment. >:(

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 07, 2013, 07:23:11 am »
The locals make up the majority where ever the event is. All you nsw guys should be embarrassed. Support your own event. It's the same every year with the vintage mr mx.

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 07, 2013, 07:26:40 am »
The locals make up the majority where ever the event is. All you nsw guys should be embarrassed. Support your own event. It's the same every year with the vintage mr mx.
That's true, Qld had big numbers at the Classic Titles at Wyaralong last year now it's NSW turn..

Offline gdr

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 07, 2013, 07:30:23 am »
Are you going Ross ?
HONDA THE POWER OF DREAMS

maico police

« Reply #292 on: April 07, 2013, 07:35:11 am »
Do you seriously think I'd be getting this wound up if I wasn't Grant!?!  ???
I had my entry in the first few days the sup regs were released. Happy that at last there was a decent format at a grouse track for a proper pre 90 Aussie Title meeting.

(I even got some fuggin' tank stickers so's I wouldn't be poo-pooed by the establishment)

You?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 07:44:45 am by Mont »

Offline gdr

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 07, 2013, 07:38:56 am »
No ,as you may have noticed we are unable to do moto-x any more due to 2 work place injuries Yip recived .But sure do miss it .

Offline gdr

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 07, 2013, 07:41:03 am »
I thought this would be huge .

maico police

« Reply #295 on: April 07, 2013, 07:42:03 am »
Your Honour. I rest my case........

Offline gdr

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 07, 2013, 07:47:01 am »
How many of the viper boys are going ?

maico police

« Reply #297 on: April 07, 2013, 08:13:33 am »
How many of the viper boys are going ?

You might want to let it go now Grant. You don't ride. Your boy isn't riding. I'd just let it go.....

Offline mudguard

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 07, 2013, 08:13:56 am »
Just started reading this thread ( must have been MIA for a few months as it is now 20 pages long ).
The Lakes was the first club I joined to give me a taste of motocross. The year was 1980 and as a junior member, I was in awe of this format of racing. Prior to being exposed to motocross I had only experienced a few years of riding through the local areas of bush and quarries, on borrowed mates bikes , until I got my own. The track layout back then, I thought was great, and the photos of todays track layout look awesome.
It's great to see the LMMC still in existance now. Would like to ride there again someday, just for old time sake.
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 07, 2013, 08:19:38 am »
Where are the NSW riders?....Heaven would have a 100 members wouldnt it?....and the other club?.....Hunter Valley has always been big on MX....shit Sydney is the biggest city in OZ, 6? million people, 2 hours from the track.....more than embarrassing....22 entries out of 6 mill.... and there not all NSW... (look at NZ, they have 4 mill all up and run great events spread out over a huge area)you blokes are on the pace....not, I think you guys need to do a ring around every member and ask WHY?. When you look back 2 years ago, Freaky and his small band of helpers ran one of the best Nats ever in South Australia where they dont even have a VMX club....farken embarrassing. NSW is letting everybody down, dont blame other States, the home state always supplies the majority of entries....and JohnnyO is right, 2 days is all this meeting should be....THAT was one of the reasons for the split....and it was stated early on when you guys where asking what everybody wanted, and it was 2 days to start with....then went to 3. There are always excuses why people cant come and that will always be the case but you need to look at this in a positive way and ring up all your NSW members and ask WHY?
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.