Author Topic: Double the Dirt!!  (Read 22022 times)

Offline shortshifter

• Legend
  • Sunshine Coast QLD
    • View Profile
Re: Double the Dirt!!
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2012, 03:32:09 pm »
Just got the post so should be there by tomorrow I hope.

Offline tmman

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2012, 03:52:15 pm »
Well some of us do nothing for the club, yet bitch and moan about trivial things while others give of what little time they have so we have somewhere to ride. Thank god for people such as Jackie. I can't believe that they have to put up with such negativity. Tm man for president next time around seeing as you obviously can do things so much better. Dust that wallet off and buy a 50 dollar printer . Oh, and no offence.
oh braddles why would i want to buy a 50 buk printer to print out a couple a pages a year.. last one i had the ink dried thru lack of use and collectin dust..i'd rather DONATE the 50 buks to gettin the system into the 21st century..as for bein president!!!! well you don't like me know so you would definitely not like my policies..

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2012, 04:08:28 pm »
I have a problem with anyone that has a go at people that give of their free time so I/ we have somewhere to ride. It's a thankless task as it is without people having a go at them, good reason or not. Also the fact that you only ride once or twice a year and find its it's all too hard to enter is still your problem, not any body else's.

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2012, 04:31:18 pm »
Or we could make the club a professional promoter and run it like a business, but then everyone would moan when the fees went up and there was too much dust or too much mud and when the trophies were too small or the wrong colour etc...etc....-hang on-they do that now!!

Offline tmman

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2012, 05:31:25 pm »
i was not having a go at any one per say,, maybe it was out of context well so be it,, and it doesn't matter if i ride 2 or 200 times a year...some people!!! are asking where the entries are,,well if the system was up to the task there would be more showing up on line instead of everyone waiting till the last minute to run out n post,, cause it is such a lovely system..may be good for aust post share holders but not for time management...anyway i'll be there on satuday if you want come n have a chat...

IT400C

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2012, 02:27:09 pm »
anyone got a copy of the supp regs and entry form they can email me?  (email address on my profile page)

I can't download them at work - the clubs web site on ning is blocked as 'Social Networking'.  All ning sites are the same.

Also, who do I email the entry to?  (entries close today)

Thanks,

Tony

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2012, 04:04:52 pm »
anyone got a copy of the supp regs and entry form they can email me?  (email address on my profile page)

I can't download them at work - the clubs web site on ning is blocked as 'Social Networking'.  All ning sites are the same.

Also, who do I email the entry to?  (entries close today)

Thanks,

Tony

Have just emailed them over for you
keep smiling :)
Jackie Mac
Be kind to your neighbour!!

Offline foxy999

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2012, 09:38:49 pm »
i will be there ready to go. Maybe running in the maico but looking forward to the weekend. Will be out there tomorrow morning to help clean the mx track up. Would be good to see new face's out there even if they only ride once or ten times a year. Many hands make light work. There are more ways to support a club than just paying your membership and turn up riding after the work is all done.  How are the numbers going Miss Mac.... you do a great job..... ;D
My fastest lap is the first one :)

Offline dodgee

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2012, 12:53:42 pm »
which track will they be using for the dirt track

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2012, 01:53:25 pm »
i will be there ready to go. Maybe running in the maico but looking forward to the weekend. Will be out there tomorrow morning to help clean the mx track up. Would be good to see new face's out there even if they only ride once or ten times a year. Many hands make light work. There are more ways to support a club than just paying your membership and turn up riding after the work is all done.  How are the numbers going Miss Mac.... you do a great job..... ;D
:D ;D :D ;D
good numbers Foxy :) about 45 maybe a few more for dirt track :), only about 50 for mx on Sunday though. Thanks to everyone who turned up yesterday, all we need is the weather to stay on ourside now, and that my dear vmxers will ensure we all have a great weekend at D/D.

The dirt track :D ;D :D ;D

Keep Smiling :)
Jackie Mac

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2012, 03:54:27 pm »
He means the oval or the kidney just Jackie....theres 2 tracks there....probably the kidney track Dodgee.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline bigtoe

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2012, 04:55:07 pm »
G'day, Ive got three rear tyres that could be used for the dirt track, one came off a dirt track bike and the other two are sort of road/ trail
,anyway anyone who wants them can have them only problem is I'm only going on sunday and I live on the gold coast, so if someone lives down this way and can pick them up let me know

Offline foxy999

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2012, 07:31:30 pm »
pm sent, thanks.
My fastest lap is the first one :)

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2012, 08:45:07 am »
He means the oval or the kidney just Jackie....theres 2 tracks there....probably the kidney track Dodgee.

I thought that was what he meant :D  but you must admit John, he did leave himself wide open there :D ;D
Sorry Dodgee, the devil made me do it :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D
Keep Smiling :) :)
Jackie Mac

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2012, 09:17:16 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.