Author Topic: Double the Dirt!!  (Read 21993 times)

Offline QLD779

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Double the Dirt!!
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 08:09:28 pm »
OK. I'll try to get the weekend off. Haven't been to a Double the dirt yet. One trials (speedway) tyre coming for the EML.
You don't have to be, but it helps.

Offline allan hughes

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2012, 10:12:59 am »
FLAT TRACK PRACTICE DAY
NORTH BRIS THIS SUN 9-12

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 11:14:26 am »

Well its another shitty day in Paradise, up here in Brisvegas :( over cast, cold, and drizzle >:( Hmmmm what to do, what to do, :-\ .
Thank god for the forum :D :D

So..How are we going with our entries peoples ::)

Re: brisbane club

« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2012, 09:07:09 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a brilliant response thanks guys , but the more the merrier, Im sure we can get a lot more, lets shoot for sixty 

Keep Smiling
Jackie Mac

Brian Fox
Lisa Fox
Shaun Pratt
Craig Simpson
Sean Allanson
Glenn wollenweber
Steve New
Steve Cox
Popeye           sidecar and solo
Col Metcher
tmman            sidecar and solo
eml                 sidecar
noel
mainline
Jamie McMurdo       sidecar
Wayne Holloway      sidecar
Adam Laman           sidecar
Nick Higgs               sidecar
Ash Palmer              sidecar/solo?
Renee MacDonald
John Tate
Dodgee
Michael Grimes
Michael Bamford
Daryl Jones
Don Newell
Stewart Lemon
Brett Chandler
Graham Simeonidis
Wayne Skyring
Grant Mclennan
Simon Broad
Matt Sammons
Brett Downes
Ross Downes
Ron Chadwick         solo/sidecar
Glenn Chadwick      solo/sidecar
Alan Hughes
Guilia Hughes
Mitch Worthington
Wayne Ritchie           sidecar
Afgan Weir                sidecar
Adam Lifkie               sidecar
Mick Doyle                 sidecar
Isacc Higgs                sidecar
Shannon                    sidecar
Ausminx

Be kind to your neighbour!!

Offline QLD779

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2012, 08:14:37 pm »
Mine is coming. will be in the mail tomorrow. ;D

Offline lama

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2012, 10:05:29 pm »
well people as of today only one entry for the dirt track part of double the dirt you all screamed that you wanted it on so get your entries in cut off date is 6th july if not enough entries DIRT TRACK WILL BE CANNED!!!!!!!

Offline Barronvmx

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2012, 07:41:27 pm »
Practice at Nudgee on Sunday the 1st of July. Your only chance to get some bike time in before Double the Dirt.
Bring your entry forms along to the practice for D&D and save on postage, this will also assist in preparing for the event.

There will be no late entries accepted so make sure you get your entry in before Friday the 6th.

Glenn.W
BMCC
Huskies
CR250 1972, CR400 1972, SC125 1973, CR250 1975GP, WR250 1979/80, XC125 1983, TX510 1983, XC125 1984 project, CR250 1984 project
Honda's
SL100 1971, XL100 1974, Hondasaki 210, XL185 1981 project
Jawa's
1959 250 project, 1969 175 trail boss project.
Sachs 1969 125

Offline mike1948

• A-Grade
  • Margate, QLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2012, 06:01:44 pm »
Mine's in the mail for the dirt track.
Lots of entries for the scrambles on Sunday - does everyone know that 2 entries are necessary, one for each day?

Offline tmman

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012, 06:30:44 pm »
why wouldn't that surprise the punters.. fuk if they make it any more diffiucult they'll have to do a course on how to fill out an applicaion to apply for an approval to submit a form to be a approved participant!!!! now if the form they so patiently tped n put up on the site was able to be filled out n submitted straight back on line that would prob get 70% IN STRAIGHT AWAY... oh but it doesn't have a signature!!!! well we have to front n show id n sign indemnity..21st century logic.. bring your Iphone n we'll make an APP!!
yours amBIGuously
tmman...

Offline QLD779

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2012, 06:58:35 pm »
Damm.... Ive sent one entry. The one that I downloaded from MQ, paid $90.00 but still need to send another entry for Saturday? I think others will be caught out also. Dirt track entry will make the mail Monday. ;)

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012, 08:32:19 pm »
Mine's in the mail for the dirt track.
Lots of entries for the scrambles on Sunday - does everyone know that 2 entries are necessary, one for each day?
why wouldn't that surprise the punters.. fuk if they make it any more diffiucult they'll have to do a course on how to fill out an applicaion to apply for an approval to submit a form to be a approved participant!!!! now if the form they so patiently tped n put up on the site was able to be filled out n submitted straight back on line that would prob get 70% IN STRAIGHT AWAY... oh but it doesn't have a signature!!!! well we have to front n show id n sign indemnity..21st century logic.. bring your Iphone n we'll make an APP!!
yours amBIGuously
tmman...
Damm.... Ive sent one entry. The one that I downloaded from MQ, paid $90.00 but still need to send another entry for Saturday? I think others will be caught out also. Dirt track entry will make the mail Monday. ;)

Gentlemen, you have always had to fill out two entry forms ??? the entry forms to be downloaded are on the BMCC website under supp regs, they have also been posted on this site, on our calendar, and emailed to those who are members of our website. Unfortunately we can not please everyone with how things are done, but the club does its best to ensure you all have a good ride, and an enjoyable day :) These events take planning, no APP for that! If the club's volleenteers can spend their time organising the event, preparing tracks, stewards,flaggies, etc, etc, surely it is not to much to ask, that you press print on your computer, fill out your entry form, pop it in an envelope, stick a stamp on it, and put it in the post, or even scan it into your computer and email it ???

Keep Smiling :)
Jackie Mac
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 08:34:18 pm by jackiemac »

Offline tmman

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2012, 08:46:35 pm »
well misssssss MAC some of us work around n not sit pondering!! no offence,,  meaning!! ME for one don't have a printer.. maybe thats a future concept for a lap top.. so look, print,  fill in, post office..wtf..2012!!!!!! well come on help us to help you!!! supposedly you have funds in the club!! get a geek in to help us fill in a form online n submit!!! if that was the case i'd have done so allready... instead of wastin my time writin this.

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012, 09:21:50 pm »
Well some of us do nothing for the club, yet bitch and moan about trivial things while others give of what little time they have so we have somewhere to ride. Thank god for people such as Jackie. I can't believe that they have to put up with such negativity. Tm man for president next time around seeing as you obviously can do things so much better. Dust that wallet off and buy a 50 dollar printer . Oh, and no offence.

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012, 09:26:37 pm »
well misssssss MAC some of us work around n not sit pondering!! no offence,,  meaning!! ME for one don't have a printer.. maybe thats a future concept for a lap top.. so look, print,  fill in, post office..wtf..2012!!!!!! well come on help us to help you!!! supposedly you have funds in the club!! get a geek in to help us fill in a form online n submit!!! if that was the case i'd have done so allready... instead of wastin my time writin this.

Hmmm! what a dissapointing response, I don't understand your attitude, funny you should bring up entering online though, because we are already looking into that. your printer problem is understandable tmman,  you can get fill an entry in this Sunday (practice day), if your not going perhaps someone can pick one up for you? or If you like we could mail one out to you,  its as easy as a phone call,...and as far your personal comment towards me, I do take offense, you have got no idea!!

Thanks Brad, much appreciated!

Jackie Mac

Offline foxy999

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012, 09:31:31 pm »
  Keep up the good work Jackie Mac you are much appreciated.  ;D
My fastest lap is the first one :)

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2012, 10:04:42 pm »
  Keep up the good work Jackie Mac you are much appreciated.  ;D

Thanks Brian, in saying that, you, Lisa, and all your munchkins are a great asset not only for our club, but QVMX as well, blows me out :o don't know how you guys do it :)

Jackie Mac