Author Topic: Logan Trials club day  (Read 4800 times)

Simo63

Re: Logan Trials club day
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 02:16:50 pm »
I have a spare RL250 if your interested, PM me

I've just purchased an RL250 (that came with a spare motor and frame) and am looking forward to trying out Trials riding in the near future.  Never done it before and coming from a MX, flat track and road racing background, will find it challenging I suspect.  I understand the RL isn't the pick of the bunch but it came up cheap enough so I'll give it a go .. I'm sure I'll have fun which is what its all about for me  ;D

What's your spare RL like?

Offline vandy010

• Legend
  • #789 MX125a BMCC Brisbane
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 03:02:43 pm »
Do they have kids courses at these type of events?
they sure do!
and it'd be right up your little fella's alley too Paul.
PW50,s etc, A/OK ;)
"flat bickie"

Offline Eddy#36

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2012, 04:44:05 pm »
I have a spare RL250 if your interested, PM me

I've just purchased an RL250 (that came with a spare motor and frame) and am looking forward to trying out Trials riding in the near future.  Never done it before and coming from a MX, flat track and road racing background, will find it challenging I suspect.  I understand the RL isn't the pick of the bunch but it came up cheap enough so I'll give it a go .. I'm sure I'll have fun which is what its all about for me  ;D

What's your spare RL like?

Two weeks ago the Spare RL was a just a freshly painted frame, with about 10 milk crates of parts including 2 motors

Now the swing arms back onto frame, electrics are in, wheels polished and tyres on, seat recovered, decal stickers getting made up, fresh motor sitting in frame, barrel and head going on this weekend, I'm waiting for fork seals and then forks will be in next week, should be running by end of April - I need front and rear guards,

Simo63

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2012, 04:57:09 pm »
Two weeks ago the Spare RL was a just a freshly painted frame, with about 10 milk crates of parts including 2 motors

Now the swing arms back onto frame, electrics are in, wheels polished and tyres on, seat recovered, decal stickers getting made up, fresh motor sitting in frame, barrel and head going on this weekend, I'm waiting for fork seals and then forks will be in next week, should be running by end of April - I need front and rear guards,

Well done.  Doesn't sound like a spare anymore  ;D

Offline Eddy#36

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2012, 06:15:47 pm »

Well done.  Doesn't sound like a spare anymore  ;D

It is bike number 2 of same bike, so I call it the spare - not sure if to sell or keep? undecided what to do with! if someone was interested I would most likely sell.

I have plenty of left over RL parts,  just PM me