Author Topic: Avatars  (Read 10002 times)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: Avatars
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2012, 11:18:13 am »
I found those nude photos of Scarlett Johansson and just had to share one of them in my avatar, but I'll gladly switch back to to Gort the outer space robot if asked to.

8)
please kindly direct me to your photo bucket link
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2012, 12:06:49 pm »
Generally tasteful
Relevant or humourous
Nudity OK as long as not explicit
NO personal insults/criticisms or sexually explicit/racist bylines in personal sigs.

Looks reasonable to me.... I personally find the exposed titties bothersome as it reminds me that I used to see a lot more of them in the days before I got married  ;D.
formerly Marc.com

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2012, 01:45:12 pm »
I think before we sway to far , its not the nudity that so offensive , tits never offended me for 50 years now . I feel however , that the avatar should contain something about yourself  ( artwork , personal bike etc).  What really should be stopped and condemned is constant group rape by a notorious few  on single individuals . ( http://ozvmx.com/community/index.php?topic=21836.0    ) They might think its funny to hammer on a defenseless bloke in a pack . That sort of behavior should be trampled on and stopped forever , because THAT  is what takes away the credibility of this forum .
If they believe so much in their own mind, that they are A-graders and full of knowledge , they should act like it and be cornerstone , for others to look up to.
my last post in the thread said that it was time for me to let it go as it was enough negativity. I am generally a positive person. My intentions were to warn others of his hishonesty. To reply to your post regarding me and what i had said i will say this. Who is defenceless? I know I don't win friends by telling it how it is but he has as much of an ability to defend himself as does any one else. What you can't defend are facts proving you to being a liar and a cheat on many occasions.
So what makes you so high and mighty anyway? You were one of the original shit stirrers by having multiple personas, one being 'hornet', making out you were a female and having several people sucked in to your crap in the name of having fun at others expense. Not to mention your own personal vandeta against freakshow which is well documented on this forum. How hypocritical of you.
As far as the real topic while I am here. I agree with hardex as well as others . Nudity in good taste is okay with me.

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2012, 02:53:10 pm »
Please let old stuff from way back  go pre " 090 ".( right or wrong , true or false ) Present and future behavior  is what this thread is all about . Happy new year to you .

Dude did you really pretend to be a women.... thats too funny  ::)
formerly Marc.com

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2012, 03:07:35 pm »
According to pre 90  :D

Did you like used to dress  up and stuff when you were typing  ;D ;D .... does this mean VMX247 may be a man ?
formerly Marc.com

TM BILL

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2012, 03:52:37 pm »
According to pre 90  :D

Wally Man up and admit it  :) Your holyer than thou stand really is sad mate  ::)

TM BILL

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2012, 04:21:28 pm »
Wally mate you really are a strange individual , i respect that you are sucsessfull in buisness and must have big balls to drive that outfit of yours .
But  personally despise your forum ettiquitte , maybe a lot is lost in translation (sorry i dont speak Polish )
Your double standards and multiple forum identities have probably driven more good people from this forum than anyone or anything else.

Bullying my arse

I tell you what i dont want to share a forum with the likes of you but we are both guest here and i respect our host hence i only have the one user ID .

Sure you have pulled your head in latley but shit both sticks and stains and your hypocrisy sickens me.

Curly3

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 04:47:56 pm »
Quote by Wally, " Wait until you meet it "
I'll help you dig an even bigger hole for yourself by asking you to explain what you mean?

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 06:26:44 pm »
PLEASE KEEP THINGS ON TOPIC. There is no need to go back to the shit stirring. Any more of the OT crap and there's a couple of one week bans in the wings, OK?

Here's my proposal for avatar/sig rules:

Generally tasteful
Relevant or humourous
Nudity OK as long as not explicit
NO personal insults/criticisms or sexually explicit/racist bylines in personal sigs.

If everyone is happy with that, I'll update the forum rules, close this thread off and me and the mods can keep an eye on avatars etc from here on.

Curly3

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2012, 07:07:41 pm »
A sinbin, great idea, except for those suffering from multi personality disorder.
Maybe a good way of eventually weeding them out all together.
You've got my support Graeme.

Offline Hardex

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2012, 06:57:06 pm »
And this is the end result of a desensitised nation that doesn't know better.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/school-gear-too-smutty-for-class/story-fn7x8me2-1226240241057

Offline steveo247

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2012, 07:12:50 pm »
i get offended by people who dont have nice boobs in their avatar

Offline Kenneth S (222)

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Sydney, Australia
    • View Profile
    • 24 Hour T-shirts
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2012, 08:03:59 pm »
i get offended by people who dont have nice boobs in their avatar
;D
Kenneth S
Go For It

Heaven VMX Club - Racing No 222 - 79 CR250RZ - 84 CR250RE (Steam Train) - 89 CR250RK

Race Bike History
76 RM125A, 77 RM125B, 78 RM125C, RM400C, 79 CR250RZ, 80 YZ250G, 81 RM465X, 82-83 RM490 Frank Pons Special(Beetle's 81 Race Bike)

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2012, 01:38:53 pm »
I have decided to be all P.C. so have changed my avatar
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile