Author Topic: Are we closet Greenies ?  (Read 6186 times)

TM BILL

Are we closet Greenies ?
« on: October 28, 2011, 04:21:41 pm »
Went to an evening with Kevin Mcleod (Grand designs on TV ) the other night , Hes a nice fella a bit of a idealist but a nice bloke all the same.
Now Kevins a greenie , but not usual flax wearing , dirtbike hating faggot greenie that i usually want to beat until im tired greenie  >:(
No ole Kevs a much more diluted greenie. He could actually be the poster boy for the greenie movement as he actually makes you think about recycling and non essential waste in a way that you think shit that sounds cool and maybe i can make a difference  :) unlike those sandal wearing extreme maggots who i just want to set fire to  >:(

What got me thinking that we VMX folk are doing the right thing and quite without intention  :o is we recycle old motorbikes  8) none of that off to the dealer every 9 months for a new bike for us no sirie  ;) we reclaim bikes from the past and as they will tell you we are recycling  :)

I cant wait till next time down the mall when one of those stinking maggots ask what im doing to save the planet , i shall drag him or her (i cant usually tell as their all hairy and smell like a postmans sock ) by the dreadlocks to my shed and show them first hand the good work im doing  ;D

Then i shall beat them till im tired and set fire to them ( but i will sprinkle thier ashes on the garden ) ;D

So bottom line Well done everybody keep up the good work  ;D
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 04:24:44 pm by TM BILL »

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
Re: Are we closet Greenies ?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 04:35:10 pm »
I reckon that's about right there Billy T.

TooFastTim

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 04:56:22 pm »
For a greenie he's pretty quick in a car.

Taka 100

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 05:00:39 pm »
dont get me started ,
recently the "greenies" stopped the 2nd last round of the australian off road series at mount seaview in the hastings valley an area , and it had to be moved to the port macquarie sprint and motocross desinated area , which as usually the promoter , (a rider/competitor/ normal guy trying to lift the profile of off road events and make a go of it ) and the motorcycle fraterinty (hastings club members) and ma made the best of it and it was a great success , in the meantime the area that was objected to is private land with the owner onside and has had previous events run without incident, whilst we were at the event some lowlife intruders stole all the promoters gear , generators etc from mount seaview as the promoter had not time to get all his gear back to the venue before it started , unbeknown to the landholder , possible the same under rock , complainers , who dont mind collecting our public monies to support their greenie lifestyle, as far a I and 99% of others are concerned we are all consevationists and allways do more good to the enviourment than harm might leave a few tracks in the scrub but not as many as all the livestock and scum spraying their dope plants with insecticides and it running off into pristine waters , since the promoter has gone down the tubes and said he wont ever consider doing any thing again cause he ' did his arse and lost money' and is now looking for a job, as usual the minority who we educate and support get the wood on us and personally i would roost off them in a heartbeat rather than run over a wood duck  >:( >:( >:(

TM BILL

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 05:04:07 pm »

Offline KTMaico

• A-Grade
  • "Love or Lust it's always a Maico"
    • View Profile
    • Maico Lovers & Fans
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 05:05:08 pm »
Another thing we in the VMX world do for the Green Cause is we hate to see good land built up and out. We want nice open land so we can ride!! If I had my way I would save all that water and fertiliser that goes into maintaing the Golf Courses of Australia by turning them into MX Tracks for Young and Old alike. Have you noticed how you can't seem to go more than 10klms in any direction from the centre of a City without hitting a Golf Course, Do we need that Many? I know we need more MX Tracks close to the City. What do you think?

Kevin
1981 Maico 490 (Special Build)
1979 Husqvarna CR250
1975 Suzuki RH250
1975 Suzuki RM125 S
1959 Mk1 Jaguar 3.4 4 speed manual with O/Drive

Offline EML

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 05:28:26 pm »
I dont play golf 'cause I am forever seeking good lines (not lays) and dreaming about where the start gate should go-what gear would I take into that bunker etc...etc.... >:( >:( :D :o :o

TooFastTim

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 05:44:10 pm »
I reckon he might have a point. We are an incredibly wasteful society. However sticking a windmill atop every hill ain't going to do any good for the electricity supply.

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 05:47:10 pm »
dont get me started ,
recently the "greenies" stopped the 2nd last round of the australian off road series at mount seaview in the hastings valley an area , and it had to be moved to the port macquarie sprint and motocross desinated area , which as usually the promoter , (a rider/competitor/ normal guy trying to lift the profile of off road events and make a go of it ) and the motorcycle fraterinty (hastings club members) and ma made the best of it and it was a great success , in the meantime the area that was objected to is private land with the owner onside and has had previous events run without incident, whilst we were at the event some lowlife intruders stole all the promoters gear , generators etc from mount seaview as the promoter had not time to get all his gear back to the venue before it started , unbeknown to the landholder , possible the same under rock , complainers , who dont mind collecting our public monies to support their greenie lifestyle, as far a I and 99% of others are concerned we are all consevationists and allways do more good to the enviourment than harm might leave a few tracks in the scrub but not as many as all the livestock and scum spraying their dope plants with insecticides and it running off into pristine waters , since the promoter has gone down the tubes and said he wont ever consider doing any thing again cause he ' did his arse and lost money' and is now looking for a job, as usual the minority who we educate and support get the wood on us and personally i would roost off them in a heartbeat rather than run over a wood duck  >:( >:( >:(

Get out your copy of Monkey Butt and remind yourself how it can go with land closures. Its been quiet on this front for awhile in Aus but I reckon the  "them" are going about eradicating we nasty envirovandals in less blatant/obvious measures, slowly slowly, because it surely doesn't seem to be getting easier to ride - road or dirt.
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2011, 05:48:24 pm »
unlike those sandal wearing extreme maggots who i just want to set fire to  >:(

I take you are not voting for Ronnie the Ropehead and Mana at the next election Bill.

Yep well I like to think of myself as a pragmatic environmentalist Bill, I like a hands on approach to protecting our native environment ;D

formerly Marc.com

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2011, 05:50:07 pm »
  Woose!  You need a bigger gun...the front bit is still connected to the back bit!  :D
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Offline EML

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 06:20:31 pm »
pissed off they only got one-back in the day we was tort ta line 3 or 4 up on a branch and get 'em all

mx250

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 06:49:53 pm »
Come on Bill, don't hold back. Tell us what ya really think ;D.

albrid-3

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2011, 07:17:50 pm »
Those possum where their in NZ before humans came along, big tuff wallies man and his gun.

TM BILL

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2011, 07:32:12 pm »
unlike those sandal wearing extreme maggots who i just want to set fire to  >:(

I take you are not voting for Ronnie the Ropehead and Mana at the next election Bill.

Yep well I like to think of myself as a pragmatic environmentalist Bill, I like a hands on approach to protecting our native environment ;D

Im torn on the voting issue Marc 50% of the bastards are a turd wrapped in gold leaf and the other 50% are gold leaf wrapped in a turd  ::)
So does one unwrap the leaf to find the shit centre or does one dig through the turd in the hope of finding the gold .

I have been on the Maori electrol role for the last 20 yrs witch narrows the options further  ???

i had considered standing as an independant , but i have been advised i am to reserved and honest to be an MP

« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 07:37:01 pm by TM BILL »