Author Topic: RWC  (Read 7635 times)

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
Re: RWC
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2011, 09:03:42 pm »
Must have been good for the economy somehow Marc ......lots of folk that would never have made the trip are now signing the praises of NZ back in their home towns...hopefully :D

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2011, 09:10:13 pm »
Ya 2 ring-ins....Pocock and Cooper cost ya the game....maybe the Wobbillies should pick a few more Aussies....that Saffie Pocock played like a true redhead and Dingo Deans should have pulled Cooper as soon as he kicked the ball out on the full at the beginning....the Blacks should wallop the French pigs....I wonder if they'ill have a Rainbow Warrior there?
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2011, 09:10:25 pm »
What an awesome side...it wouldn't have been right if they didn't win. Their forwards were the key hammering us with unrelelnting pressure preventing the Wallabies from creating any set play. Richie and Corey Jane were magnificent. Oh...and Quade Coopers dumb chip kicks and stupid passes made it tough for his team mates to move forward but it wasn't all his fault. We just weren't good enough.

All in all the Wallabies will improve over the next 4 years...they're young. We won the League though!

the clearly rigged outcome
That's a bit unfair Marc.....there was a lot of blood spilt from both sides tonight....they were as fair dinkum as any game I've ever seen.
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2011, 09:18:45 pm »
I see DJ lurking here, he'll be peeing his pants with joy....go on DJ....give it to them or are you too pissed to type? ;D
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2011, 09:26:58 pm »
What an awesome side...it wouldn't have been right if they didn't win. Their forwards were the key hammering us with unrelelnting pressure preventing the Wallabies from creating any set play. Richie and Corey Jane were magnificent. Oh...and Quade Coopers dumb chip kicks and stupid passes made it tough for his team mates to move forward but it wasn't all his fault. We just weren't good enough.

All in all the Wallabies will improve over the next 4 years...they're young. We won the League though!

the clearly rigged outcome
That's a bit unfair Marc.....there was a lot of blood spilt from both sides tonight....they were as fair dinkum as any game I've ever seen.

That was one of the hardest games I've seen in years. Pity Nonu didnt fire and when replaced by SBW I thought yeahhh but true to the mentatity of a league play got himself sitting on the bench  ::)
Firko credit to your boys for a hard fought game but you cant win them all.  :)
I pity the French. I wouldnt want to be in their shoes right now. All the years they have stuff us up is going to cost them big time and that time will be next Sunday.
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

oldfart

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2011, 09:33:17 pm »
Too many mistakes in the rucks Boy's and that's what cost you the game.
It was a hard game and great defence by both sides.

Offline dalesween

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2011, 09:33:27 pm »
Pretty sad comment Marc fx, should learn to be a better loser. ;D ;Dfkn ha ha

cheers Dale.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 09:38:18 pm by dalesween »

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2011, 10:34:58 pm »
One word.  Intensity.  That's what won NZ that game.  Well Done to them.  ;)

On the Wales red card thing...  speaking as an accreditied Rugby touch judge, I can assure you that a Red card for a seriously dangerous tackle (even if accidental) is MANDATED by the rule book.  The ref should be lauded for his ability to play the rulebook as it is written and not bow to the weight of a crowd or occasion.   That tackle could have ended VERY badly for the tackled player.  The Red card in the ref's pocket is there for JUST THAT VERY REASON.

On the other hand, poor old Sonny Bill was pretty hard done by....  ::)

Offline Scunge

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2011, 10:42:35 pm »
Suzuki43 sighted tonight packing scrums with Reuben Thorne in Auckland.

Sends his regards to his mates on the forum, and to the
Boys who keep on raking the muck back up about him.

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2011, 10:43:44 am »
Pretty sad comment Marc fx, should learn to be a better loser. ;D ;Dfkn ha ha
cheers Dale.

Hey Dale I have both citizenships so was always going to win.  ;) .... regardless I think the IRB should dip into there pockets and cover the cost of there own events..... the Government goes along with it.....bread and circus's

As for Suzuki 43 packing down the scrums with Reuben ..... hes a squirrel gripper from way back and would have a finger up your date before the 5 minute mark. ;D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 10:51:07 am by marcFX »
formerly Marc.com