Author Topic: What is this thing called carbon tax?  (Read 79707 times)

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: What is this thing called carbon tax?
« Reply #405 on: August 08, 2011, 05:20:56 pm »
IF people cant race cause they cant afford to after paying all these new taxes and are getting squeezed even harder.... isnt that grounds for any debate or topic infomation release ???   

derrrrr gee freaky I neva tort uf it like dat.

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 08, 2011, 05:24:14 pm »
'The Cutting Edge' on SBS on tuesday night is about the essence of this debate. I think it's called 'Science under attack'

interesting. Which science do they mean ? The science that disputes the theory and is under attack by vested interests or the "offical"science that has all the backing from the banks and corporations?

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 08, 2011, 06:38:34 pm »
.... you know you don't call a thread "Swingarm of the Gods" without expecting a bit of a wind up .... but WTF I kind of built that RM125 for shits and giggles and ended up really pleased with the way it turned out ..... believe it or not I have had a very good cash offer for it from a guy in Japan  ;)
Whats wrong with the swing arm ?
I thought it was neat :)
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #408 on: August 09, 2011, 01:58:44 pm »
Fair enough Fiko.  At least it's only one thread....  :P

And by the way, who thinks our current government could just be stupid enough to forge on regardless with the imposition of the Carbon tax burdeaon on the economy, despite the imminent and expected arrival of GFC II?

;D

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 09, 2011, 02:07:05 pm »
Fair enough Fiko.  At least it's only one thread....  :P

And by the way, who thinks our current government could just be stupid enough to forge on regardless with the imposition of the Carbon tax burdeaon on the economy, despite the imminent and expected arrival of GFC II?

You can keep picking at the scab till the cows come home but nothing you say here will change anything…

But please will you at least remember that BOTH SIDES of politics [yes that includes your beloved Libs] are committed to action on climate change. The spots are different but the suit is the same. Just get over it…

If you listen to Joe Hockey the GFC never actually happened.
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #410 on: August 09, 2011, 02:13:43 pm »
All I was doing was trying to stay on subject...  ;D

And after all that, Barneby was right about the credit rating downgrade all those months ago...  ;)

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 09, 2011, 02:37:58 pm »
And after all that, Barneby was right about the credit rating downgrade all those months ago...  ;)

If you keep pissing into the wind long enough, one day you will get it in your eye.

Barneby Joyce - good grief Charlie Brown - if that the best we've got, heaven help us. He makes Hockeynomics look logical…
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #412 on: August 09, 2011, 02:51:46 pm »

If you keep pissing into the wind long enough, one day you will get it in your eye.

Barneby Joyce - good grief Charlie Brown - if that the best we've got, heaven help us. He makes Hockeynomics look logical…

LOL  ;D

Nothing wrong with Hockeynomics either.  :P 

Yep, get rid of the climate change dept  AND the soon to be established Bob Brown Green Bank.  That'll save billions.   ;)

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 09, 2011, 10:23:50 pm »
'The Cutting Edge' on SBS on tuesday night is about the essence of this debate. I think it's called 'Science under attack'

interesting. Which science do they mean ? The science that disputes the theory and is under attack by vested interests or the "offical"science that has all the backing from the banks and corporations?

Anyone watch it?

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 09, 2011, 10:28:28 pm »

;D

Me , they will forge on regardless .CFCII is just GFCI growing under the carpet and reappearing.
BTW Julia Gillard refused to answer why the carbon tax$ go's to Europe in Parliment the otherday.(I heard)

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 09, 2011, 10:49:33 pm »
And penny Wrong just conceived a child with her girlfriend . Where is the balance of nature ?  Its all in now , fully government sponsored with maternity leave , the full works . far out  :o  i think its OK  have watercooling for pre 75 soon  :D

LOL

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #416 on: August 10, 2011, 08:28:39 am »
By the look of that couple, and the one who is pregnant, I'm presuming that Jenny is the "father".  ;D

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 10, 2011, 08:29:49 am »
By the look of that couple, and the one who is pregnant, I'm presuming that Jenny is the "father".  ;D

Penny?
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #418 on: August 10, 2011, 08:38:31 am »
DOH.  :-[

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 10, 2011, 08:49:01 am »
Whats Australia coming to?.....no wonder the economy's farked.....look at the shit running it!!! >:(
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.