Author Topic: Young fellas  (Read 10031 times)

Offline Iain Cameron

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Young fellas
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2011, 05:00:01 pm »
one dosent try to rationalise with a dog one rolls up a newspaper and hits it . after having a restored yz465 stolen by a local brat 18 yrs this one found out who he was and broke his legs .cops where not called by brat as he was told worse to come if I heard that he had talked.little prick crosses the road when he sees me now .
Yamaha tragic ; dt1, rt1, dt2, rt2, dt2mx , rt2mx , mx250, mx360,sc500, 74dt125, yzx125, yzc250, yzc400, yzd250, yzd400, yzh250, yzh80 , dt100 , xr75 ko xr80 03 , it175 82 . Not a member of any club

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2011, 05:32:31 pm »
I am waiting on a name of the boy that stole my wallet I found out who the 13 year old girl who was with him is so I will find out it is in every area no matter where you live there are some younger and older people who think they deserve others possesions. ???

I had my pushbike stolen and if one of my motorbikes got stolen I would go crazy you should have busted his arms too that would have fixed him up.
1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2011, 01:25:17 pm »
What is it with young fellas 
Maybe its just me but for all my wrongs i beleive i still respect my elders  :(

Maybe I'm just getting old, :-\ ,its not just the physical push over, its the professionalism in MX as well with wording.. :(  >:( 
If you trying to sell something drop the slang,you might actually make a few more dollars and a better impression

quote:I've worked closely with Hoges for a few years now,"    .......Paul Hogan ??  :-\
quote:got a bunch of amazing ......  surely there is a better wording for bunch when interviewed for internet news..
Thats my complaint for the day.  :)
cheers A
Best is in the West !!

Offline b490

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2011, 10:07:47 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZwr4xLajfA

Smart arse little turds get what they deserve   ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 10:10:34 pm by b490 »

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2011, 08:22:51 am »
when my house was broken into the cops wouldn't fill out a report because the thief left empty handed.empty handed or not  he still entered my premises illeaglly and isn't that enough i also had his breaking in tools that he left behind with his prints on them.i think its all a bit to much work for them to take a few prints match them with someone who probably is on there database and grab him.pretty much a waste of time i also had a discription of the car he drove away in.bet if i had of chased and caught him give him a flogging i would be in court for it go figure.cheers gary

maicoman

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2011, 08:55:07 am »
I feel for you there Bill. I have 3 boys and although they are still young now I see the teenage years ahead as challenging. My oldest is nearly 7 and has already got a couple of girlfriends at school. As alot of people have mentioned RESPECT seems to be the issue. I think the root of all evil starts with parenting. My wife is a school teacher and even the kids she has are rude and disrespectful, but there is nothing they can do about it.
  I went to a Catholic boys school where the strap was used regularly, never did me any harm. I turned out ok I think ???

mx250

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2011, 09:04:49 am »
when my house was broken into the cops wouldn't fill out a report because the thief left empty handed.empty handed or not  he still entered my premises illeaglly and isn't that enough i also had his breaking in tools that he left behind with his prints on them.i think its all a bit to much work for them to take a few prints match them with someone who probably is on there database and grab him.pretty much a waste of time i also had a discription of the car he drove away in.bet if i had of chased and caught him give him a flogging i would be in court for it go figure.cheers gary
I'm sure the cops would justify with excuses like 'lack of resources' etc etc etc, but I'm still surprise given the evidence of tools and description of the car. My brother was a detective for many years and he would tell you if they got a burglar for one they generally got him for many. On one famous occasion Tony followed up a simple lead and ended up charging the guy for 100's of berg's. 'Having cause' they entered the guys home unit and found each of the bedrooms filled with stolen goods - a virtual supermarket.

If you are sure of your facts complain to your local State parliamentarian, you'll be doing all of us a favour ;) :) .

Yeah, don't chase and beat the shit outa 'em - or at least make sure they have your kitchen knife in their hands when the cops turn up ;) :D.

Offline SUZUKI311

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2011, 10:20:39 am »
Yep, little pricks have nooo respect for authority of any sort these days. Last night i had a report of a young kid getting flogged by another kid because he wouldnt give up his skateboard to the thug. When we found him, he was one of our regulars, just turned 13, all of 4' tall, smashed on half a 700ml bottle of Bundy (which he threw at me trying to escape..), and shaped up to have a crack!!! I started laughing at him, and the other 12 or so young punks tried the old standover tactics (funnily enough that didnt work either). This same kid was harassing an older gent and followed him into a curtain shop recently, and when told to piss off by the store owner he trashed the joint. Of course when we front him to court, it is the same old story, the solicitor gets up and says," your honour my client is not repsonsible for this incident as he has a had a troubled upbringing, blah blah blah" same story every time. THen they say how they "have taken great steps to change their outlook on life.." frog shit!! They say what the magistrate wants to hear, and as soon as they get out of the court room its back to what they were doing before. I sometimes wonder why I bother, but  i will keep trying. Oh well thats my little rant. Oldskool, thats real poor service delivery, and i dont blame you for being pissed at that, thats shit service and  should never happen.
1977 RM80B-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-(Still after 11 years !) 2017 KTM 350EXCF , 96 CBR600, . Member of Bendigo Motorcycle club since 1981, Viper No. 311 (old VMBA Number!!)

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2011, 10:36:57 am »
Oldskool, thats real poor service delivery, and i dont blame you for being pissed at that, thats shit service and  should never happen.
Where I live that,s standard service.
The usual reply to a complaint is that it is a CIVIL matter.
Know a guy with brain damage who was beaten up in athe local woolies carpark.
The witnesses knew the attacker but were told that it was a CIVIL matter when the complaint was put in.
Have been wondering if it is illegal to bribe the police to do the job that we have already paid them for?
I have had stuff stolen from me and was told CIVIL.
The police in this town could get into trouble and I don,t think anyone would help them. :o
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 12:27:13 pm by Mike52 »
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2011, 10:44:37 am »
i think they do things a bit different down south mx also got broken into when i lived in st marys found my gear the next day in a pawn shop about a kilometer from my house went to the cops and told them where it was and what was in the tool box.within a month a bloke was charged and in court and it was only on what i described in the tool box no other evidence.even though the bloke that got charged wasn't the bloke who broke in.he was just the thiefs dimwit mate that used his id to sell the stuff the coppers knew both the thief and the dimwit but couldn't charge the thief.they later caught him and charged him with other stuff and give him a bit of a ruff up.i know a few coppers from mt druitt from going to a few alarm callouts at mt druitt disabled stadium wich my mum was the key holder.funny thing about it all was i never got my tools back from the coppers.about young smart arses i drop two of my daughters off at high school every morning three young fellers looked straight at me when i got about 5 meters away they stepped off the footpath straight in front of my car all with a smart smirk on there face.it was in the school drop off zone about 8 meters from a pedestrian crossing so i sped up and went straight at them stopped beside them and let them know its the quickest way to get hit by a car doing stuff like that in front of my car i wont stop.they haven't done in front of me again but i have seen them do it to other cars.cheers gary

Offline Iain Cameron

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2011, 05:09:54 pm »
If only, ow the joys of country living spade + bag of lime , I can only dream . ;D ;) ::)
Yamaha tragic ; dt1, rt1, dt2, rt2, dt2mx , rt2mx , mx250, mx360,sc500, 74dt125, yzx125, yzc250, yzc400, yzd250, yzd400, yzh250, yzh80 , dt100 , xr75 ko xr80 03 , it175 82 . Not a member of any club

Offline lukeb1961

• Legend
  • PE175N, RM80B, JR50C
    • View Profile
    • PE175N
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2011, 05:48:17 pm »
Theres probably somthing on Faeces book by now  ::) cos todays Mutants record everything .Thats another thing ,after the fact the other young fellas his age go "good on yer , we wanted to do that " WTF then why didn't you instead of leaving it to Grandpa  ::)
Probably because they ARE decent, normal kids, feeling deeply uncertain about what to do. It only takes one arsehole to stuff up an event with lots of good, normal people present. Think about adult events, let alone young kids.

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2011, 05:50:44 pm »
I got a giggle from the news in UnZud today.

This little prick George broke into house in Queenstown, held a party and did $170,000 damage, parents have been ordered to pay $50,000 damages which if my math is concerned leaves the rightful but rich owner $120 grand out of pocket.

Meanwhile George gets to serve no more jail time because he is MOVING TO AUSTRALIA ;D ;D ;D

Kehrist as a dinky di Aussie I would rather take a few hundred more boat people, at least they are coming to work.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/no-more-jail-man-trashed-mansion-4036902
formerly Marc.com

Curly3

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2011, 06:26:35 pm »
Love the youtube post of b490, a good old bloke with a golf stick.
My pet hate at the momment is takeaway wrappers dumped in the street, I have Macca's, KFC, Oporto & Subway at the end of the street where my factory is, on most mornings arseholes have eaten their crap out the front and dumped the whole lot on the footpath or in the gutter.
As I'm only one suburb away from LAKEMBANON, I'll give you one guess what ethnic background they are.
No discipline from mum & dad, Teachers, forget it and the coppers have there hands tied.
These moron's grow up cock sure of themselves and thinking they are above everyone else and we are the perfect incubator.
God help us.

mx250

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2011, 06:26:49 pm »

Meanwhile George gets to serve no more jail time because he is MOVING TO AUSTRALIA ;D ;D ;D

Kehrist as a dinky di Aussie I would rather take a few hundred more boat people, at least they are coming to work.

Too much sake methinks Marc ..........

"On January 15, George tried to leave the country, but immigration stopped him with a one-way ticket to Australia.

He was arrested for breach of bail and taken into custody."

Sounds like he's gunna be Big Bubba's bed buddy after all  ;) ;D.