Author Topic: Young fellas  (Read 10034 times)

TM BILL

Young fellas
« on: February 01, 2011, 10:02:50 pm »
What is it with young fellas  ::) just been to a birthday party where some young prick wouldn't stop hitting on the daughter  >:( Now i asked him nicley 3 times to leave her alone then i told him to leave .  Bottom line i end up with a sore hand and a ripped favorite shirt
because some ahole couldn't be told  >:(

Im sure when we were younger we tried our luck but backed off when told no, but now no we gotta be a hero  ::)

Maybe its just me butfor all my wrongs i beleive i still respect my elders  :(

SAABCOMBI

Re: Young fellas
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 10:15:31 pm »
I totally with you Bill, these young ones have no respect for women and elders, they think with there little penis, and show off in front of there mates.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 10:17:11 pm by Swedish Connection »

lc4

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 10:21:18 pm »
Good on you.
Surely he realised that you were the girls father ?

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 10:21:35 pm »
You in training for the next round Bill?......I spose the daughter's got the shits with you now aswell to make it worse....but your right, they have no respect and they treat there bosses the same. You are probably the first one to say NO to him and then back it up....if he's smart then he will have learned his lessen...I some how dont think so. How's Valle? Now go to bed.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 10:34:36 pm »
Yes that's a bummer Bill. With any luck you have furthered his education.

There does unfortunately seem to be more than your avaerage amount of young slow learners these days.

But their not all bad. I know two young champions, and without pissin in his pocket, look at young Crusty on here, pretty obvious he has been raised right as well.
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 10:59:59 pm »
.... i beleive i still respect my elders  :(

Trouble is that its been a loooonng time since you've met someone older than you...  ;D

Seriously Bill, nowdays, the girl is expected to look after herself  - unless he was pushing the point against her wishes, of course - and she's expected to make her own choices.
Your input (pre-biff) was probably completely, genuinely beyond his powers of comprehension.

There does also seem to be a trend among the wee youngsters to revert to some kind of f#$ked up version of 1920s courtship where the bloke does all the woo-ing and has to win the girl over - and the girl plays the part of the timid/dis-interested innocent.
If your young mate has played that game successfully before, then he possibly thought it was part of the game. My youngest sibling has some stories that make me very glad I'm neither 'in the game' or under 25 anymore.

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 11:06:14 pm »
.... i beleive i still respect my elders  :(

Trouble is that its been a loooonng time since you've met someone older than you...  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011, 11:33:49 pm »
You must be gett'in old Bill.....no Liverpool kiss?....or where you looking after the "Sean Connery" good looks? ;D....I guess you've earned the job as our "bouncer" at CD8 now....fully paid ofcourse....I can just see you tossing Firko out when he plays up. ;)......be warned fellas...he wont take any shit.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 07:31:19 am »
I recall being young.
Never had a clue.
Not much better now. :o
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 09:11:02 am »
Thanks for the lesson Bill , as you know I have 4 young daughters and i would not take shit after the they had been told to F off.
well done sir!!!
If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 09:48:11 am »
Your a wild man Bill ;D .... but I remember when I was a young bloke I would have crawled over broken glass for a root so you can't blame him for trying.

Its my son and nephew parading about in their hoodies up that sends me wild. Oh and when some prick is marching round waving his hero Tats in my face I am probably going to get agro. 
formerly Marc.com

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 10:39:49 am »
man i am glad i dont have daughters i remember what i was like when i was 18 ;D also no wedding to pay for

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 01:46:16 pm »
Bill some one else will end up sorting the bad ones out there a couple I have got to go visit one 14 year old who stole my wallet and phone and dads gps out of our ute and one 15 year old who tried to steal stuff out our yard.

Our camera has caught 4 people in 1 month 3 of which were teenagers. ;)
1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline brent j

• Legend
  • Darwin, NT. Suzuki tragic, RL250M TS90MX PE250B
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2011, 01:58:42 pm »
The guy is just an idiot. I see a lot of younger people who have never been taught respect and as they’ve never been pulled into line for it they think they can just do as they please. A bit of trash talk, a bit of attitude and a lot of people back down to them.

I sort of figured when I first met you that you probably wouldn’t suffer fools gladly.

Secondly, all the towies I’ve known have learned, through necessity, to “look after” themselves.

This guy is not even smart enough to know how stupid he is!
The older I get, the faster I was

TM BILL

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2011, 03:53:46 pm »
Dont get me wrong i hate violence , as Brent says its a occupational hazard in my line of work  ::) but i dont like it ( id rather win a fight by 200 yds  ;D )

But i do get fed up with young gits who think they can do what they want . Stepdaughter in question is 14 going on 30  ::) and ole mate must have been 19 or 20 . Now with 2 older daughters and 2 younger stepdaughters there have been a few incidents over the years , but it used to be a case of give them a wild stir about the eyes and tell them

"if you dont wanna be counting the fingers you havent got, best fork off "

But now with the younger girls im dealing with a new breed of muppet at the door ::)

I was never up for parent of the year but i tried to teach my kids to respect others and im proud to say the older ones came out good  :) The oldest has however shacked up with some wannabee rock star in the UK, iv'e tried to point out to her that if Simon Cowell hasn't discovered the bugger yet then probably best to move on  ;)

The younger ones are a work in progress  :D they are great kids but their generation is apparantly always right  ::) Parents , schools , Police are all powerless to do anything as its all about the kids .

So its no wonder this generation of youth (males ) think they can do what they want and when they meet somone who says no they bar up .

Ideal world i would like all the daughters to marry merchant bankers so they can keep their old man in his old age  :D Or Somone like  Michael (frosty) whos learning a good trade ( plumbers chargeout rates make Towies rates look like the stalebacon army  ;D ) and has the good sense to have a cool hobby like VMX  ;D

« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 04:06:55 pm by TM BILL »