Author Topic: Young fellas  (Read 10029 times)

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Young fellas
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 05:20:57 pm »
You have to work hard though Bill I spend alot of days crawling on my stomach under houses or going to rental properties and you get to see some interesting not always good stuff, I was just fixing some shower taps in a rental property and the two lady's that were there started singing some very weird song non stop.

Alot of kids I know finished year 12 and are now on the dole because they don't want to work or they want an easy job that pays heaps not many of them around. ;)
1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 06:24:56 pm »
The younger ones are a work in progress  :D they are great kids but their generation is apparantly always right  ::) Parents , schools , Police are all powerless to do anything as its all about the kids .

Yep but f&*k the teachers they are part of the problem with their bleeding heart attitudes. My young bloke came home and told me the teachers said if he got smacked he should call the cops.

Anyway I said 'f*&k that we are both Aussie citizens, we will just fly to Kingsford Smith where there is none of this bullshit and I will beat the shit out of you'  ;D Never laid a hand on my boy in his life but he knows sure as shit I will.
formerly Marc.com

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 09:19:12 pm »
Don't blame the teachers - they cop the worst of it and have to tell the little sheets about how they are each precious little petals.

I finished school in 1993. The Yr7 kids in 1993 had a totally different outlook to all of the older kids - they'd dribble shit about "Harassment" (totally context, I should add)  and a whole heap of other stuff - clearly something had been changed/added to the Yr6 lessons in 1992, and the age-old rules about earning respect and self-presevation were not visible.

I've often wondered whether there is a social divide caused by this.

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

oldfart

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2011, 09:42:58 pm »
Billy , I recon you did the right thing even though it cost you a shirt, maybe he will show you some respect next time.
"A son is a son until he takes a wife and a daughter is a daughter for the rest of your life "

Offline chrisdespo

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2011, 07:33:04 am »
Go Bill dont let the sore hand put you off, I did the same thing a while ago when some dwik put a pool cue up one of mydaughters friends dresses as she walked by and gave it a bit  of a rasp. made my blood boil and smoke come out of my ears, when i said hey mate thats not really cool the little turd shapes up I am 6' 7" and 127 kilo so i gave him a bit of a clip around the ears and broke my hand.Its apitty the turds that raised him didn't teach him some manners !!!!!! I tried but doubt it had any effect but it was fun trying. ;D
When in DOUBT GAS IT!!!

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 08:02:31 am »
they should never have stopped caning in schools, the young guys have got too used to their being no results from their actions ... didn't see society get any less violent
formerly Marc.com

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2011, 08:33:07 am »
100% agree there Marc.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline vandy010

• Legend
  • #789 MX125a BMCC Brisbane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2011, 09:30:03 am »
i sympathise with your story Bill.
my daughter brought a male friend around some months back, just a friend, but when i put my hand out to shake his hand, he didn't even know what i was doing let alone what to do himself.
the result being i got this whimpy little soft hand shake thing that was super lame.
so i told my daughter later that day that the handshake was lame and it just all backfired into me being too hard on the boy ???
figure that???
anyway,
just remember, it was the great Socrates himself that said all those years ago,
"kids today gobble their food and show no respect to their elders"
some things never change i guess... ;)
"flat bickie"

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2011, 10:15:18 am »
So Bill, where's the U tube clip?

TM BILL

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2011, 10:29:12 am »
Theres probably somthing on Faeces book by now  ::) cos todays Mutants record everything .Thats another thing ,after the fact the other young fellas his age go "good on yer , we wanted to do that " WTF then why didn't you instead of leaving it to Grandpa  ::)

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2011, 12:12:34 pm »
heres a hint drive them with the heel of your palm or use elbow -saves braking your hand  8)

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2011, 04:26:40 pm »
i sympathise with your story Bill.
my daughter brought a male friend around some months back, just a friend, but when i put my hand out to shake his hand, he didn't even know what i was doing let alone what to do himself.
the result being i got this whimpy little soft hand shake thing that was super lame.
Same deal with me but I rekon he was gay.
Anyhow I think I broke something when i shook hands.
Heard something go snap, wasn,t mine tho.
Came across a kid at my sons wedding who said that he was very worried about Australia and was wondering when the spending would stop and who to vote for as he was getting very cynical.
Go figure that??
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Offline Rosco86

• A-Grade
  • Brisbane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2011, 09:53:14 pm »
Have been teaching for 33 years, 2 states in Oz, Principal of an International  School in Fiji and 15 years a Deputy Prin/Prin in Oz schools. Teachers have to follow their employers ethos, so perhaps look towards the boffins and pollies who make decisions but have no idea of the implementation of effect. Schools are also only a reflection of society. Yep we don't give the cane, but have you seen what the courts inflict  (or don't) on persistent problems. (Interesting to see what happens to the 14 yr old cop basher in Harvey bay) Think there are a few bigger problems to solve, than justing baggin the chalkies. Sure there are the good, the bad and the ugly (most seem that way to me now), but doesn't that basically sum-up all types of employment, if not society. Now off the soapbox I have a rear wheel to setup in the godden.
Rosco86

ant73

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2011, 10:58:11 am »
. (Interesting to see what happens to the 14 yr old cop basher in Harvey bay) Rosco86
The kid in Hervey Bay has done it before (headbutted a dog squad officer last November) and he still is out walking around.
ANT

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2011, 04:25:48 pm »
The police arent allowed to give them a belt up that is the problem there is a gang of them around here stealing things they get pulled up to the police station and it is a battle cause they most likely don't get a criminal record just a slap on the wrist.

Having said that a 15 year old that came into our yard a couple of months ago and he is going to court and will get a criminal record. ;)
1971 tm400 and PE's