Author Topic: the whole truth and nothing but the the truth  (Read 4050 times)

Offline rocketfrog

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: the whole truth and nothing but the the truth
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2010, 01:55:58 pm »
I find that a good old fashioned trail ride on your fave bike brings some of the fun back into the sport of off road motorcycling. A few like minded mates and a weekend away to play in the dirt, do a few doughnuts and carve up some trails for s#$ts and giggles. It reminds me of why I got into bikes in the first place.
Political correctness is a doctrine,fostered by journalists and politicians, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2010, 02:03:56 pm »
ah yes, the path to redemption ;)

can I have 10 minutes plus 1 lap with that?

Now youve got me worried about you Nathan, look, drink 6 Corona's and have a good lie down.

Is doctor Phill in the house?

Cheers, Worms, oh the stress! and Merry christmas to you too Stewart, now where was I?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 02:08:25 pm by worms »

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2010, 02:25:40 pm »
Ok I'll be seroius just for one post! at the sake of annoying Firko.

as we head to another year of VMX, with new committees running clubs, are we all so lazy as to allow more of the same, meaning, get off your arses now and disscuss now with your clubs if you do or dont want changes to the current format for championships, I know I am and I will not sit on my hands,

there is a big void in VMX, and it's lack of direction, and the truth and the whole truth bit is about MA giving some value to VMX for national titles, it's their event, they make the big bucks, they should get of their arses and say, yeah 3 lap races are a sprint not a championship, maybe they should be called sprint titles? MA controll it and MA set the rules so they should be able to make a clear decision, easy really

sorry for the earlier posts that were in cryptic, and to Nathan, I will seek help when you reach 40!

merry Christmas,  :'(worms :'( 

firko

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2010, 03:33:21 pm »
Trev.....Why would you want to annoy me? There's only a couple of people in this world that annoy me and you're not one of them......YET. I think we all get your message now Trev, apparently you want 15minute + 1 lap motos for the Nats. Cool, we get the message and most agree with you. Now give it a rest......please? ???

Before we even think about the length of the races we need to endorse Col Metchers proposal to split the Nats. Without a split, race lengths are stuck where they are due to the inherent time constraints. You're jumping the gun on your one man mission without considering what needs to be done first. You know quite well we can't fit longer races into the current format so why not use that pent up nervous energy of yours to lobby for the split. ;)

You're thinking waaaaay too hard about this Trev......now go and enjoy Christmas.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 03:36:28 pm by firko »

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2010, 04:33:39 pm »
Ok ,

but would you rather talk about what type of lawnmower :o I've got? or religion or refugees.

Im glad your sick of hearing about it, but I only want 10 minutes plus 1 and not 15, that would kill me ;D

Merry Christmas Firko, the worm shall not mention the war again ::)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 04:42:18 pm by worms »

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2010, 05:01:08 pm »
change from hydro to natural much more mellow ;D

firko

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2010, 05:14:51 pm »
but would you rather talk about what type of lawnmower  I've got? or religion or refugees.
My lawn mower is a screamingly gay old fella named Warren, religion is the root of all evil and I feel sad for the refugees that died but feel hate for the evil bastards who transport them. Hows that Trev....all more interesting subjects (to me*) than 10+1 motos ad infinitum.

*Maybe Wazza the mower guy's not so interesting but he does a ripper job for $30 front and back including the edges and as attractive as I am, he's never yet hit on me! ;D

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2010, 05:49:46 pm »
maybe you need to wear your lycra push bike gear firko that will get him going :D ;D :D

Offline GD66

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2010, 06:04:06 pm »
change from hydro to natural much more mellow ;D

And never post when you're pissed.... ;)
Nostalgia's not what it used to be....