Author Topic: Back to work tomorrow and this is all I got done mmmmm.....  (Read 15662 times)

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
Re: Back to work tomorrow and this is all I got done mmmmm.....
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2009, 07:49:02 pm »
Marc has more pictures than me, I just haven't got hold of his SD card yet to upload them.
In response to freakshows belated comments, a great deal of work was done by the commitee and club captain to update the calender and newsletters, my only gripe from last year was the 36 hours notice for the Northam motorcycle festival hopefully a better effort will be made next time.
One new update is the success of the flaggie roster system we had a full compliment at Narrogin (nearly ran out of yellow vests  ;D) and Marc and I will do our duty on May 17th and "fly the flag" for the club.
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2009, 08:06:09 pm »
...adding bauxite to the sand at Collie track...
Help me out here pls. What does bauxite do to your track?
I've never given a thought to bauxite - we export it ... don't we? :-\ :-[
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2009, 08:50:09 pm »
ahh bless ya Wombat ya bloods worth bottlin. ;D
Bauxite has wee rocks and clay particles-yep we export it as Aluminum- but has been through the baya (?) system though.
Is it you, that lived in WA for a few years and also loved our sand ???.
Thanks for that Alison...and yes I lived in WA for three years, top spot indeed.
I think you posted photos of a WA mud race and I asked if you'd had the mud imported from over east or some such thing. ;)
I didn't ride bikes during my time there but I couldn't help notice all the sand.

WA; Australias biggest beach! and a very nice beach it is!
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"