Author Topic: Back to work tomorrow and this is all I got done mmmmm.....  (Read 15666 times)

Offline vandy010

• Legend
  • #789 MX125a BMCC Brisbane
    • View Profile
Re: Back to work tomorrow and this is all I got done mmmmm.....
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2008, 09:12:28 pm »
thats spot on CG! good to see you out here having a go!
Viva la MX~
"flat bickie"

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2008, 09:26:38 pm »
Actually Steven/Alison and others - the VMXWA club has fallen down this year in the area of newsletters!  And I dont think there is an excuse for not sending out something via email when all we hear from the club is how they want to be using email instead of posting things out - it really isn't that hard to send out a one liner to the already set up distribution list really!!!   Com'on!

I feel for you CG - I would of been spewing!

Now all that aside - I wont be at Wandering but will you be at Narrogin after that CG?

cheers

Rossco
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline yzhilly

• Legend
  • Melbourne
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2008, 09:40:02 pm »
Looks Great CG it's good to see ya out cutting laps .I,m spewing the weekends over and i didnt get a ride in . Well done.
yzhilly ,YZ400E,,YZ250J,YZ125K,YZ100K,IT465H ,IT400D,IT250K , IT200L,XR250,XL250R,XL200R,XL125
Viper #436

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2008, 09:42:03 pm »
I'm kind-of financially limited to 1 meet per month (plus the heavy work load doesn't help either) so i will be at Wandering, York, and Beverly (early Oct calender change  :o) and possibly Narrogin after. I will spectate at Clackline because a mate will give me a lift (saves petrol)
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2008, 11:25:42 am »
Great stuff Mark.
How the tide has turned now your going and I'm bloody workin.. >:(  :'(
Great photos you have there.The VMXWA club may be interested in the one on the start line(did ya get the holeshot ;D ) for the webpage or newsletter.
cheers catch ya track side some day.
Alison  pm sent
Best is in the West !!

Mike

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2008, 05:58:20 pm »
If it wasn't for the worthless motherforkers you refer to you wouldn't be getting a ride at any venue.  I wasn't at the last meeting (first one i've missed in three years due to the fact my two month old was in hospital on oxygen).  I hope you managed to get there and air your greivance because the people who give up there time to run this club genuinely try to satisfy everyone, even people who should be able to visit a website like everyone else that managed to get to Bunbury.  For goodness sake, I presume from your number of posts on this website you do know how to access info on the web.  I'm sure if anyone wanted to volunteer to be the editor of the newsletter this info might be delivered to your door or e-mail box but alas not everyone is willing to help out.  Anyway, hope to see you at your next ride and I hope you enjoyed your ride on the weekend.  My name is Mike Gordon and my race number is 45, come and say hi.

pbear62

« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2008, 01:55:14 pm »
Geez CG, looks like you're going to be very busy next year - in addition to your normal day to day job I assume you're going to be either the editor of the club newsletter or the webmaster or taking on the new position of personally emailing everyone of venue/date changes for racedays! (hang on though - all the other commitee members can manage it so you should be able to cope too - how does the old saying go - many hands make light work!)
PS: THERE IS A NEW REVISED CALENDAR AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE NOW DUE TO ANOTHER EVENT BEING ORGANISED BY USELESS MOTHERforkERS FOR YOUR RIDING PLEASURE - if you can't ride that day you're always welcome to help out (flaggies etc are always needed)
PPS: THERE IS A BUSY BEE AT MILLFARM IN WANDERING ON SATURDAY AUGUST 9TH TO SETUP FOR THE MILLFARM SCRAMBLE THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND - START TIME 10AM - SEE YOU THERE!

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2008, 10:40:08 pm »
Mike - (hope the young'n is better???) - and Pbear (who shall remain nameless ???) - stop and take your valium eh!!!!!  How many meetings have you guys been at where we have complained about posting newsletters to the Bunbury guys and told them to use the internet - many eh!  Tell me how difficult it is to send out a one liner via email to the list we should already have together.

Now rather than get defensive - lets fix the communication problem?

Now - we all need to get round in a circle and have a group hug - and if I am prepared to hug Suzuki riders then the least you can do is hug back!!!! ;D ;D ;D

luv yez all!!!!

Rossco
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Mike

« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2008, 03:24:41 pm »
I hear you Roscoe and I agree.  The newsletter has found an editor, sad that it has to be the same people putting their hand up to do the job AGAIN.  What offends me is people who don't take responsibility for their own actions and like to put the blame for their mishaps squarely at the feet of others.  Also you know the people and the hard work they put into making sure we have good events and new places to ride, to have them reffered to as worthless motherforkers, by a new member to the club, on a public forum, is just plain ignorant.  Anyway karma can kick arse.
As for hugs, I'm all for it Roscoe, see you at Narrogin late August.

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2008, 10:51:21 pm »
After a blisteringly cold night the MX emerges from the misty two stroke wasteland of the Millfarm scramble.

Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline BJJ

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
    • Remote PC
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2008, 09:41:16 pm »
looks like new!!  Nice one CG......  Something for me to work towards.  Expect some emails in the next months. 

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2009, 02:23:45 pm »
Finally got a helmet cam vid done.....please excuse all the ground shots I do need to see where I am going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqUHD7nhJKA
Ban BLACK rims NOW

felix7

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2009, 04:36:45 pm »
Great job CG ... which track is that? I'm still trying to squeeze my way past the front door (I have a big door stopper who answers to the name of Wife) so I can get to a VMXWA meet. Mud! I don't like mud. The first 3/4 of Dyback Park last year claimed me and knocked off my clutch lever. As slippery as ice.
Great job on the bike. I'll look you up around rthe traps this season. - Felix 717

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2009, 04:52:28 pm »
Great job CG ... which track is that? I'm still trying to squeeze my way past the front door (I have a big door stopper who answers to the name of Wife) so I can get to a VMXWA meet. Mud! I don't like mud. The first 3/4 of Dyback Park last year claimed me and knocked off my clutch lever. As slippery as ice.
Great job on the bike. I'll look you up around rthe traps this season. - Felix 717

That track is Narrogin, I've posted a second video but it hasn't been released by Youtube yet. Next race is in 3 weeks at Collie, lots of sand but no mud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOw_SEQaMpI
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 05:02:29 pm by cyclegod »
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2009, 05:13:24 pm »
Numbers dont meet regs unless they have come up with a new arial font, so there another project to fix CG before the next meet or they might let you sit it out  ;D ;D  ....

on another note, not related  8) 8) i try to keep our clubs forum calender/ website up to date so its up as soon as a change happens, but which handfull of people do you think actually go online to see the changes, they reackon its tooo hard....... not as freakin hard as someone calling them on the off chance there coming or in fact there membership is actually up to date so as to warrant us posting them anything.

i cant get why folks cant get into the 20th century, how many old guys on here use the PC ? heaps and they do a great job of navagating and posting pics etc, and those dummies cant even open a web page, now im not saying Cg is in the wrong, but im just saying it amazing me homw many people still find it hard to look up online, yet its the 30 sec option and saves som many hours just like the emailk thing does for everyone.

i think next meeting ill make a fire and send smoke signals...........

now you boys play nice.    specially you Ross or you know whats coming........... ;)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 05:31:04 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff