Author Topic: Code of Conduct for OzVMX  (Read 16419 times)

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
Re: Code of Conduct for OzVMX
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2010, 07:14:54 am »
Great wisdom from Broadford way. Happy New Year to all. Cheers Jerry

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2010, 08:35:52 am »
I also find Ji to be an over sensitive new age guy and I don’t know why he doesn’t post anymore but to focus on someone that hasn’t been on here for 5 months makes it feel like a vendetta.
You may not see it as attacking him but if he feels he’s being attacked then do you really want to keep pushing him until he does something stupid?
Exactly.

I don,t know if "OVER  sensitive" is completely correct as he was told, by a forum member ,that he would be going home in an ambulance next ride day.
We all deal with things differently. Ji decided to go away and make new friends.
I would have done it differently but then Ji is a lot nicer person than I am.
I never did like the bullys picking on the weaker kids.
Mike
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2010, 09:12:52 am »
I find it hard to beleive a forum member theatened GI with something like that considering 90% of forum members dont ride/race (or do very little) and he is one of them so I dont know when they where ever going to meet. Also, most of the bullshit that goes on here is just a laugh and allthough GI could be a right pain in the arse I think thats going to far and as for the conspirousy theories, you can leave them in the bush. Like I said in an earlier post, blame it on the weather. Hey Mike, is the flood effecting you out your way?, Dalby looks pretty stuffed.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

firko

« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2010, 11:00:46 am »
I can't believe that anyone could be as stupid as to threaten Ji with "going home in an ambulance" . Sure Robert's a tad sensitive to criticism and could at times be quite frustrating but to upset someone enough to threaten violence? ....I can't see anyone I know in this sport stooping that low, in fact I don't believe it happened.

Ji's main "crime" is being a bit different, and if that's considered a reason to threaten violence I think many more of us should also be worried. ;D   

TM BILL

« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2010, 03:31:03 pm »
Roberts a wind up merchant  ::) he will be loving all this attention  ;)

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2010, 03:41:32 pm »
Roberts a wind up merchant  ::) he will be loving all this attention  ;)
just like when ji gantor took on the fly fishing world ,after awhile off not getting his fishing articals published in fish mags he cracked it and took his fishing rods and farked off ,dejavoooo ooooooooo ooooo
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 03:54:03 pm by paul »

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2010, 09:15:30 pm »
Like I said in an earlier post, blame it on the weather. Hey Mike, is the flood effecting you out your way?, Dalby looks pretty stuffed.
Got to be a bit interesting here.
Got some Indians in a garage here.   New to town.
Mate asked them why they weren,t packing.     Answer was that the water wouldn,t get them.
It did.
Haven,t seen anyone at the garage since.
Fair bit of local damage.
Bridges, roads and houses.
Not the biggest flood I,ve seen here but very quick.
Mike
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.