Author Topic: REEDY TO HONDA !!! private backing my tip  (Read 37670 times)

Offline suzuki27

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: REEDY TO HONDA !!! private backing my tip
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2010, 07:56:09 pm »
All those mentioned Graeme ,except for Milsaps I believe-
Heading up for a trail ride on Sat- won't have to worry about dust I hear-  and hope to get to Canberra MC big store opening with the Monster Gonzo Girls etc etc  before getting liquored up and Super-Xing.

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2010, 08:30:58 pm »
K-Dub is in for Canberra and I'm having $5 dollars EW on the said Style Master.

Yeah i think Whindam could win this one, he only has to beat a couple of other yanks without Chad there.

Offline mxmaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2010, 08:47:00 pm »
Wow  ,  must be some f----en   amazing riders on this forum,,    must be good to be better than Reedy,  hmmm    think some should keep  comments to themselves,  best Aussie rider ever & gets  bagged...   

there is jealous people all over the world just dying to put a good man down.. its bullshit. >:(
Maico's, the only way to go.

Offline mxmaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2010, 08:51:33 pm »
What...in Supercross?....yea but MX......mmmmm I think theres a few that have been at that level.... maybe if he hadn't jumped ship every 5 minutes and stayed longer with teams he might have got up there with the greats....obviously needed the extra money....doin it tough.....I wonder how much he's paying 888 racing for the ride now?.

How long was Reedy with yamaha ... i think that was a good effort with loyalty and  trying to reach the top.
Maico's, the only way to go.

Offline NR555

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2010, 08:56:02 pm »
Wow  ,  must be some f----en   amazing riders on this forum,,    must be good to be better than Reedy,  hmmm    think some should keep  comments to themselves,  best Aussie rider ever & gets  bagged...   

there is jealous people all over the world just dying to put a good man down.. its bullshit. >:(

C'mon guys, we all know the stakes are MUCH higher in VMX world...  ::)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2010, 08:59:41 pm »
What...in Supercross?....yea but MX......mmmmm I think theres a few that have been at that level.... maybe if he hadn't jumped ship every 5 minutes and stayed longer with teams he might have got up there with the greats....obviously needed the extra money....doin it tough.....I wonder how much he's paying 888 racing for the ride now?.
How long was Reedy with yamaha ... i think that was a good effort with loyalty and  trying to reach the top.

as mentioned before with the GFC Suzuki couldnt afford Reed..

C'mon guys, we all know the stakes are MUCH higher in VMX world...  ::)

modern forums are 100% worse that this forum- bagging sx/mx riders,some of thoses modern kids need there mouth wash out and a good slappin  ;D
Best is in the West !!

Offline GOOF

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2010, 01:31:21 pm »
  All i need to do now is  get Reedy to support the MAGPIES   just like Casey Stoner & my work here is done !!!!

Offline Tossa

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2010, 01:32:54 pm »
you sick puppy!!!!!
1973 Rickman Zundapp Metisse, to rebuild
1979 Husqvarna WR250
1974 Husqvarna MAG CR250

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2010, 09:01:20 pm »
What a joke, I just sat through 29 mins and 30 sec of Golf, Aussie and English soccer, Americian baseball, Indian cricket, to get a 30 sec glimpse of the SX on sports tonight.. Why ??? ???
What a joke, I just sat through 29 mins and 30 sec of Golf, Aussie and English soccer, Americian baseball, Indian cricket, to get a 30 sec glimpse of the SX on sports tonight.. Why ??? ???
Because you did'nt have FOXSPORT ;D

Still- I'm stoked that we get to see it on Speedway this Sunday here in WA... ;D  :P  :P
Best is in the West !!

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2010, 03:49:19 pm »
Because you did'nt have FOXSPORT ;D

Still- I'm stoked that we get to see it on Speedway this Sunday here in WA... ;D  :P  :P

SHOWTIME
Best is in the West !!

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2010, 05:10:26 pm »
go Goof go - lets support the movement and convert everybody  :o
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline suzuki27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2010, 05:20:43 pm »
The racing was good. Matt Moss,PJ Larsen and a kid called Steven Clarke, a Brit I think, showed some great speed. K-Dub too good, and it was worth it just to see him ride.
I reckon Chad could have said why he wasn't riding before the event.I checked the official website on Thurs and no mention if he was riding or not etc. Why? Chad probably would have won but K-Dub would have seriously challenged him.

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2010, 05:51:28 pm »
Chad announced straight after the last round that he wasn't doing any more rounds.. it was on several websites.

Offline suzuki27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2010, 06:09:57 pm »
OK. I missed that. Not on the site,  and the people with us and around us at the race didn't know either.
Jake Moss also showed some serious pace re-taking Windham in one race before having a small off.

aaron

« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2010, 08:43:38 pm »
Chad reed was on the gold coast saturday for the v8 supercars.