Author Topic: HEAVEN at Canowindra  (Read 25298 times)

Offline Damo

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: HEAVEN at Canowindra
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2010, 02:39:35 pm »
Greg,

It is your event, do as you wish with the track last years track was a rippa.

It will be the same for EVERYONE.

Damo

Offline Turtle.Inc

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2010, 05:10:35 pm »
I'll have a couple of 30 foot table tops please so Me and Nathan can ride our pre 95 Square Barrels and DT1s please :P :D :P I crack meself up Dudes
Always looking for Maico parts/bikes, cash paid

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2010, 05:11:41 pm »
Bullsh Tutre, your square barrel is a 2007 model - you enter it in pre-95 and I'm protesting you!
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline czeck

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2010, 10:12:07 am »
Hi
Lets get those entries coming in, get them in asap, save Dan lots of work on the Day.
Not long to go.
rgds

Offline Turtle.Inc

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2010, 08:19:04 pm »
Hows the water/rain looking down your way Greg, track all dry ???
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 08:50:19 pm by Turtle.Inc »
Always looking for Maico parts/bikes, cash paid

Offline xl59

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2010, 08:58:38 pm »
hi guys and girls ,weather last couple days shorts and t/shirt.a bit colder this week but not much rain tracks done had me mate whisper help just got to put in a few noel friendly mounds .hope your all fit .      greg

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2010, 07:36:21 pm »
Entry in, bike prepped today and ready to go. Weather forecast looking perfect. And just 5 more sleeps! Looking forward to being right here next Saturday arvo:

How's the entries looking Dan?

Offline Dan-166

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2010, 08:00:02 pm »
Entries still rolling in Graeme. Looking like it will be another great weekend , just like last year. If you haven't sent your entry in yet, it not to late, give me a call on 0429 811 845 and we can sort out the details. Cheers.
Dan

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2010, 09:48:59 pm »
Yep, she'll be a ripper alright. If there's anyone who's wondering whether or not to enter, all i can say is go for it. You won't regret it. This is one of the funnest weekends you can have. I reckon it'd even be worthwhile if you're normally a dirt tracker!

Like Dan says, there's still time to pre-enter, just ring him on 0429 811 845. Of course, you can enter on the day too, but it makes life MUCH easier if you pre-enter...

Offline Dan-166

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2010, 08:35:29 pm »
Well punters, spoke with the trackmaster "Greg" last night, all looking good for the weekend. Plenty of greenery out there this year so should make for a picturesque weekend. Lot's of room for camping, showers, toilets and power available. Stable your trusty steed in one of the many stables that will be available in the pit's ( just remember that as per last year, it will be a closed pit area ). Track will get bunted on Friday afternoon ( fully bunted both sides ), so if your planning on getting there Friday arvo, come and give us a hand. as they say. many hands make light work.
Sign on will be available on Friday night with scrutineering to start on Saturday morning.
Track is a little bit longer this yearand slightly different , so should be some great racing.
ONLY FOUR MORE SLEEPS!
WHO WILL WIN THIS YEARS CANOWINDRA CUP?
DON'T MISS OUT.
See you there.
Dan

Offline Shaun G

• Legend
  • Sydney, NSW
    • View Profile
    • FULL LOAD MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2010, 08:52:11 pm »
This is one of the year's must do events in NSW.

It ticks all the boxes that the VMX fraternity is crying out for.

Age Racing (Yes even old fat blokes get a chance to win)  :D

Capacity Racing (yes even old fat blokes on cheater bikes get a chance to win)  :D :D :D

Natural Course (you don't get more natural than a showground dudes....sorry can I say that here or is Dude to modern???)  :o :o :o

For forks Sake just get out and have a forking ride!

Cheers
Shaun
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 09:06:44 pm by Sugar »

Offline xl59

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2010, 10:44:26 pm »
hey guys,
all is going well on this end. track is looking good and everything is falling into place. the long weekend is also canowindras railway centenary celebration weekend and there is a few things on in town that some of your families might like to know about. saturday, markets in the park from 8am-2pm, ride on model train 10am-4pm phone 0263441008, open perennialle plants nursery and gardens 10am-4pm phone 6427077798, street parade departing mill street 11.30am, model railway presentation and slide show 12.30pm afternoon tea at CWA hall 2.30-4pm, Sunday, lions club bbq in the park 12.30-2.30pm, cwa wedding gowns fashion parade from past eras 1.30pm phone 0263447108, age of fishes museum, perennialle plants nursery and model trains will also be running on the sunday, places for the ladies to check out, canowindra trading post, the green shed, bendy street euporium, taste canowindra and many other shops will be open over the weekend......
cheers
greg

Offline Snowy 76

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2010, 11:21:07 pm »
Stuff the Racing, I`am Doing all that stuff!
Couple of CR`s

Offline Nob and Kel

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2010, 10:36:55 pm »
this is my husbands bike so he won't be racing it any time soon,
but we are looking forward to the weekend. It will be our first time at a Heaven event
75 mx250b
92 xr600
82 xj 650

Offline PCMAX

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2010, 03:19:46 pm »
Greg,
Just a refresher on the best way to get there from SYD. Last year I headed towards Blaney from Bathurst then cut across to Canowindra at one of the little towns along the way but can't remember which one (CRAFT Syndrome). Give me a clue??

Nob & Kel,
I have a set of handlebars if that will help !!!!

Regards
Peter
74 MX250A, 75 CR250, 82 CR125, 82 YZ250J, 84 XR250,